Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(25-06-2019, 04:46 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: We want to know everything. Not just glimpse Smile

Kuch jyada exciting nahin... Birthday par toh bas hum duno ne saath mein time bitaya Big Grin

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
priyanka  THE DON one day in a year use to take a off day from all the killing,muderieng and raping

one day she decided to have for herslef and with Is being a more close to her she spolit her more than any of her past lovers

both walking in broad daylight into a huge versace store..as she walked her bodyguards pushed the other customers out

she dint even had to say anything just sat with the latest clothes bought to her

priyanka: nahin not for me isay bataii (u beside her) IS jo pasand ay lellon

[Image: 64462860_429445914276328_329308377116940...tagram.com]

im having a bog bash tonight i want u took look like the hottest slut samjhay

manageR: jee madam woh jo chaiya (he shwoing u stuff now)

pntu: (her right hand madam) maa rrat ka bandowaz hogaya hay.woh sarra mall ready hay aur kuch

priyanka: hann biggest suit book karna i need space a lot of it (she just snaping her fingers a drink coming to her)

Is lelliya babe..yeh wala loo all backless dress

[Image: 62644158_489234761840724_186835368116742....fbcdn.net]
chalo brother log...enjoy!!!!
(25-06-2019, 11:16 PM)piclover123 Wrote: WD ke liye gori gori....raand....from kothi!!!

[Image: 27473374add1b7bb01a4d07eaa0e3afe70b7ca07.jpg]

hi hi hi hi hi hi (wanna lick my dusty screen clean)

lund pay nachana hay!!!!!!!!!!!
(25-06-2019, 11:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka  THE DON one day in a year use to take a off day from all the killing,muderieng and raping

one day she decided to have for herslef and with Is being a more close to her she spolit her more than any of her past lovers

both walking in broad daylight into a huge versace store..as she walked her bodyguards pushed the other customers out

she dint even had to say anything just sat with the latest clothes bought to her

priyanka: nahin not for me isay bataii (u beside her) IS jo pasand ay lellon

im having a bog bash tonight i want u took look like the hottest slut samjhay

manageR: jee madam woh jo chaiya (he shwoing u stuff now)

pntu: (her right hand madam) maa rrat ka bandowaz hogaya hay.woh sarra mall ready hay aur kuch

priyanka: hann biggest suit book karna i need space a lot of it (she just snaping her fingers a drink coming to her)

Is lelliya babe..yeh wala loo all backless dress

she had never been as close as this to any of her past lovers... most of them didnt last a month and i had been with her for such a long time

i could live a luxury life with her... checking all the clothes 

IS: woh haan yeh toh backless hai will be good na... aur yeh skirt bhi tight lagti hai... aur yeh bhi... (i was liking so many of them)
(25-06-2019, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: malaika and WD have been sex buddies for such a lot time 

they had no emotional attachment at all... just physical... they never spent the night together 

since they wasnt attached to each other like that at all

it was something they did when they wanted a fuck... but someone who was even more crazy about this was maliaka own son aryaan

he was crazy about seeing his mom as a whore getting fucked... his mom hated that 

alwats told him off but that just made him more crazy about it 

he even was so submisive infornt of WD aswell... doing anything to please him and make him happy with him as well 

one so he could watch and one so he kept fucking his whore more... today malaika and WD enjoying again 

in malaika bedroom she was bottomless with a shirt on and panties sucking your cock now

maliaka: sssslluurrpp mmmmm fuck i needed this big fat cock in my mouth today so much sssslluurrpp ssslluurrpppp

on the bed head back relaxing as my whore was sucking my cock.

WD: umm ahh maza agay malaika...pora chat ufff

[Image: QMwKrzy.jpg]
(25-06-2019, 11:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: on the bed head back relaxing as my whore was sucking my cock.

WD: umm ahh maza agay malaika...pora chat ufff

maliaka: ssslluurrppp woh toh karoongi na... you just relax sssslluurrpp mujhe lund enjoy karne do ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp

she sucking you off good... she loved your cock and you loved her holes 

but both of you didnt know was aryaan was also spying and trying to lok in as well but the 

door wasnt fully opened but he wanted to see from close up as well not just far away... he loved all this 

maliaka: sssslluurrpp mmmmmm kal bulaya tha aaye nahin... ssslluurrpp GF ke saath busy teh ssslluurrpp i needed this in my mouth ssslluurrpp 

[Image: oMy4OJz.jpg]

she continued doing her whore things on your cock even going down sucking the ball and all 

and then aryaan coudlnt wait any longer and he came insde the room and malaika loooking back shocked him walking in 

maliaka: aryaan!!! yeh kya kar rahe ho.. knock nahin kiya tumne aur ais ehi ander agaye dekh nahin rahe main busy hoon 

aryaan: aare raandi bol kyun kar rahi hai bas lund chos na rukh kyun gai hai tu abhi suck it na 

he was so rude and disrepsctful to her nowadays... he just wanted his mom to be a whore for you and your cock 

[Image: c9fhDFd.jpg]
(25-06-2019, 11:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had never been as close as this to any of her past lovers... most of them didnt last a month and i had been with her for such a long time

i could live a luxury life with her... checking all the clothes 

IS: woh haan yeh toh backless hai will be good na... aur yeh skirt bhi tight lagti hai... aur yeh bhi... (i was liking so many of them)

priyanka: umm zada tight skirt nahin..dont want other pervs loking at u (u then tried it on for her)

ufff sahi hay lello..get a smaller size than this too...laoo bill laoo

manager: array madam kaisa mazak hay for u everything is free (he was sucking up to her)

priyanka: kya matlab free do i look like a cheap customer..u dare insult me (he got so scared he fell on her feet saying sorry)

[Image: 64316462_326453181589015_180048275422631...tagram.com]

hahah array mazak kar rahi hoon uff everyone is so serious around me..chalo (kicked him off) chali Is

(u both got in the car..she had her phone turned off today was no business day for her)

priyanka: ohh Is aaj na tum toh bohot hi khush honay walay hoon..i have a suprise for u

(u both getting in the hotel..and u saw she asked for a room but her men had booked the whole hotel for her)

[Image: hOtKzUb.jpg]
(25-06-2019, 11:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: maliaka: ssslluurrppp woh toh karoongi na... you just relax sssslluurrpp mujhe lund enjoy karne do ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp

she sucking you off good... she loved your cock and you loved her holes 

but both of you didnt know was aryaan was also spying and trying to lok in as well but the 

door wasnt fully opened but he wanted to see from close up as well not just far away... he loved all this 

maliaka: sssslluurrpp mmmmmm kal bulaya tha aaye nahin... ssslluurrpp GF ke saath busy teh ssslluurrpp i needed this in my mouth ssslluurrpp 

she continued doing her whore things on your cock even going down sucking the ball and all 

and then aryaan coudlnt wait any longer and he came insde the room and malaika loooking back shocked him walking in 

maliaka: aryaan!!! yeh kya kar rahe ho.. knock nahin kiya tumne aur ais ehi ander agaye dekh nahin rahe main busy hoon 

aryaan: aare raandi bol kyun kar rahi hai bas lund chos na rukh kyun gai hai tu abhi suck it na 

he was so rude and disrepsctful to her nowadays... he just wanted his mom to be a whore for you and your cock 

i loved the power i had over her and her son...as he walked in staring at her and so disrepectfull

WD: array aisi gandi zubban..mom hay sorry bool apni mom ko chal

[Image: zvBOYxb.jpg]
(25-06-2019, 11:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka: umm zada tight skirt nahin..dont want other pervs loking at u (u then tried it on for her)

ufff sahi hay lello..get a smaller size than this too...laoo bill laoo

manager: array madam kaisa mazak hay for u everything is free (he was sucking up to her)

priyanka: kya matlab free do i look like a cheap customer..u dare insult me (he got so scared he fell on her feet saying sorry)

hahah array mazak kar rahi hoon uff everyone is so serious around me..chalo (kicked him off) chali Is

(u both got in the car..she had her phone turned off today was no business day for her)

priyanka: ohh Is aaj na tum toh bohot hi khush honay walay hoon..i have a suprise for u

(u both getting in the hotel..and u saw she asked for a room but her men had booked the whole hotel for her)

everyone was scared of her... since she could kill them and she saying everyone was so serious around her... the fear she gave people was crazy

only i could talk to her in any way and not get killed... she taking me to a hotel now