Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Satisfying King Satish BULL
(20-05-2022, 05:25 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: Sorry should be said in the form of roleplaying and providing consistent long lasting non stop tease and pleasure which i am sure a cuck like you are natural in providing

But yeah i am bit ashamed of you for taking a break hope u have learned a lesson and also to be a role model for south indians from here on

Cucks are born for pleasuring a Bull 

A cuck should put the pleasure and satisfaction of a bull before his own life and make sure that a bull like me is getting everything that i need

Yes my King. saheb satish..

Ill stand on this line..  - Cucks are born for pleasuring a Bull 

and ill prove myself and ill be a loyal cuck..

[Image: Nicole-Aniston-enjoys-hot-sex.gif]
(20-05-2022, 05:28 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: Yes my King. saheb satish..

Ill stand on this line..  - Cucks are born for pleasuring a Bull 

and ill prove myself and ill be a loyal cuck..

[Image: Nicole-Aniston-enjoys-hot-sex.gif]

If you really stand by ur commitement as a cuck to Satisfy me and pleasure me as i sit and relax

Then announce urself as a cuck who will serve me forever and also announce Roleplay timing for today when i will be satisfied and relaxed in a long detailed roleplay
(20-05-2022, 05:34 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: If you really stand by ur commitement as a cuck to Satisfy me and pleasure me as i sit and relax

Then announce urself as a cuck who will serve me forever and also announce Roleplay timing for today when i will be satisfied and relaxed in a long detailed roleplay

I am....Rahul.... the real cuck of the Bull King sahed satish ji..

I promise that ill serve my saheb ji with my family ladies..

Please accept me my saheb ji.. and ill be come back and serve you in one r two hrs..

Thank you..

My wife riding my saheb ji..

[Image: Anjelica-Ebbi-Riding-Slow-Steady.gif]
(20-05-2022, 05:42 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: I am....Rahul.... the real cuck of the Bull King sahed satish ji..

I promise that ill serve my saheb ji with my family ladies..

Please accept me my saheb ji.. and ill be come back and serve you in one r two hrs..

Thank you..

My wife riding my saheb ji..

[Image: Anjelica-Ebbi-Riding-Slow-Steady.gif]

hmm satisfying my BBC and my balls should be the sole purpose of ur loser life 

Show the xossipfap community how a loser cuck like you have been serving me for years and show ur cuck community how things needs to be done
(20-05-2022, 05:46 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: hmm satisfying my BBC and my balls should be the sole purpose of ur loser life 

Show the xossipfap community how a loser cuck like you have been serving me for years and show ur cuck community how things needs to be done

Being a fav cuck to satish saheb... i hope I have a right to talk abt cuckism..

Please all guy just be at his legs and serve him good and don't show ego or anything else..

don't be dramatic and serve him good..

[Image: 866_1000.gif]
(20-05-2022, 05:51 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: Being a fav cuck to satish saheb... i hope I have a right to talk abt cuckism..

Please all guy just be at his legs and serve him good and don't show ego or anything else..

don't be dramatic and serve him good..

[Image: 866_1000.gif]

You can talk about cuckism i dont have issue

But being my favourite cuck u will have to earn that spot again its something u will have to fight with other cucks who have been serving me 

Only then u can call urself my favourite cuck
(20-05-2022, 05:56 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: You can talk about cuckism i dont have issue

But being my favourite cuck u will have to earn that spot again its something u will have to fight with other cucks who have been serving me 

Only then u can call urself my favourite cuck

Yes my king ill fight for my place and ill earn my place soon..

fuck off other cuck its a challenge...

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=zmXGGHu2SCGlCixB)17248071b.gif]
(20-05-2022, 05:58 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: Yes my king ill fight for my place and ill earn my place soon..

fuck off other cuck its a challenge...

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=zmXGGHu2SCGlCixB)17248071b.gif]

thats the spirit

and also i am not gonna use toilets to piss 

Show ur dedication to other cucks
(20-05-2022, 06:01 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: thats the spirit

and also i am not gonna use toilets to piss 

Show ur dedication to other cucks

My wife won't let you go from the bedroom saheb..

so I have my own plans begging you to piss in my mouth and carry on..

[Image: man-praying-picture-id498338635?b=1&k=20...YzoTpOsOQ=]
(20-05-2022, 06:03 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: My wife won't let you go from the bedroom saheb..

so I have my own plans begging you to piss in my mouth and carry on..

[Image: man-praying-picture-id498338635?b=1&k=20...YzoTpOsOQ=]

well once i piss in ur throat u gonna just gulp it down or u gonna taste my urine ? i mean it will be infront of ur wife lol

and also who will clean my peeslit i guess u know that last one drop needs to be cleaned from the peeslit