Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Satisfying King Satish BULL
Hello all..

Its been a long time i served my Bull.. i was bit egoistic and so much dramatic..but my bull King Satish just shown me my real place..

I promise you my king ill serve you good and make you feel heaven.. This time i wont make you angry or make you sad.. i need your smile and your satisfaction.. I will not change my mind.. Please accept me..i promise ill be your fav cuck forever..

This is how my ladies in my family show there holes to my king Satish..

[Image: 152087.jpg]
(20-05-2022, 04:31 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote:
Hello all..

Its been a long time i served my Bull.. i was bit egoistic and so much dramatic..but my bull King Satish just shown me my real place..

I promise you my king ill serve you good and make you feel heaven.. This time i wont make you angry or make you sad.. i need your smile and your satisfaction.. I will not change my mind.. Please accept me..i promise ill be your fav cuck forever..

This is how my ladies in my family show there holes to my king Satish..

[Image: 152087.jpg]

Well if u can provide consistent satisfaction and wanna reperesent urself as a good south indian to a bihari like me i have no issues

but consistency matters the most 

As u know i always get hard all the time since u had served me before i hope u know how hard i get 

So if u can provide satisfaction and make pleasure me like the good cuck u are  u are welcome to be my cuck
(20-05-2022, 04:34 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: Well if u can provide consistent satisfaction and wanna reperesent urself as a good south indian to a bihari like me i have no issues

but consistency matters the most 

As u know i always get hard all the time since u had served me before i hope u know how hard i get 

So if u can provide satisfaction and make pleasure me like the good cuck u are  u are welcome to be my cuck

Thank you so much, my king.. thanks for giving me my soul back and the cuck life too..

Please.. be like the old Bull the Man of power and the real Bull..

thanks for showing kindness even after I ignored you for a long time..

[Image: seductive-at-daily-seduction.gif]
(20-05-2022, 04:38 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote:
Thank you so much, my king.. thanks for giving me my soul back and the cuck life too..

Please.. be like the old Bull the Man of power and the real Bull..

thanks for showing kindness even after I ignored you for a long time..

[Image: seductive-at-daily-seduction.gif]

One more think its ur job to drain my huge black balls daily 

Make sure of that 

Making me cum with pleasure and still not stopping is what will define u from now on

A BIHARI BULL like me needs to be served by a loser impotent south cuck like u from now on
(20-05-2022, 04:40 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: One more think its ur job to drain my huge black balls daily 

Make sure of that 

Making me cum with pleasure and still not stopping is what will define u from now on

A BIHARI BULL like me needs to be served by a loser impotent south cuck like u from now on

ill make sure that every pussy in my family gets prepared and serve you better..

I promise that I won't make you sad or unhappy.. making you happy is my life goal and ill wok hard for that..

I worship you all the time Sir Satish..

[Image: IcO3iL5.gif][Image: 402_1000.gif]
(20-05-2022, 04:45 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: ill make sure that every pussy in my family gets prepared and serve you better..

I promise that I won't make you sad or unhappy.. making you happy is my life goal and ill wok hard for that..

SAHEB not SIR 

i wanna get satisfied now 

I need ur wife well i guess ur wife will need me i guess what can an impotent loser like u provide as a man anyways hahaha
(20-05-2022, 04:48 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: SAHEB not SIR 

i wanna get satisfied now 

I need ur wife well i guess ur wife will need me i guess what can an impotent loser like u provide as a man anyways hahaha

Yes Saheb..

my wife is all yours all day and night.. hope you like her 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(20-05-2022, 04:45 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: ill make sure that every pussy in my family gets prepared and serve you better..

Saheb is more fond of belly holes than pussy and A hole 

[Image: hot-navel-kiss-navel-smooch.gif]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(20-05-2022, 04:51 PM)Petyr Baelish Wrote: Yes Saheb..

my wife is all yours all day and night.. hope you like her 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

u dont have to say it 

She dont prefer an impotent southindian hubby like u anyways 

its good for ur hot wife to satisfy my BIHARI BBC
(20-05-2022, 04:52 PM)Maledom Wrote: Saheb is more fond of belly holes than pussy and A hole 

[Image: hot-navel-kiss-navel-smooch.gif]

When he comes back from work, he does this to my maa samaan didi, who has a PhD in science, but saheb doesn't let her work...

I watch when he does this to my didi 

[Image: archana-sharma-saree.gif][Image: 599396_303864229709554_1236445776_n.jpg?...e=62ADD191]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously