Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
she was even wearing this dress which drove him more insane

rahul: how did u get more pretty from college woh ek coffe na kajal for old times sake

kajal: uff chalo fine lekin u are buying these groceries for me  ok

(they bith having coffe he staring at her) array itna kya ghoor rahay hoon

[Image: 64497605_647162932425185_527670529840748...e=5DC0DF87]

rahul: woh kabhi u wondered what ur life would be with me..mein bohot khuch rakta tunay u know

kajal: woh toh im really happy Is is the best hubby na

rahul: ek mauka do na kajal..come back to my place...ek baar baas...i ve been dying to have u for yeards

kajal (texting u) jannu ill be a litlle late met a old frind..i love u .. )to him) chalo ur place then

[Image: 7hJEiyP.jpg]
(21-06-2019, 06:52 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was even wearing this dress which drove him more insane

rahul: how did u get more pretty from college woh ek coffe na kajal for old times sake

kajal: uff chalo fine lekin u are buying these groceries for me  ok

(they bith having coffe he staring at her) array itna kya ghoor rahay hoon

rahul: woh kabhi u wondered what ur life would be with me..mein bohot khuch rakta tunay u know

kajal: woh toh im really happy Is is the best hubby na

rahul: ek mauka do na kajal..come back to my place...ek baar baas...i ve been dying to have u for yeards

kajal (texting u) jannu ill be a litlle late met a old frind..i love u .. )to him) chalo ur place then

she looked hot in a nything she wore... but this dress was so damn hot was making him more crazy they having coffee and he wanted her so 

bad... to him this was a chance to win her after all these years to show he would treat her much better

IS: no problem jaanu... ill be waiting... you have fun with your friend... main khaana ready rakhoonga... love you too
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-06-2019, 06:51 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aare kya kar rahe ho no biting... teek hai hai do it good 

alia: ssslluurrpp i love this momma ssslluurrppp

aish: chalo ab WD ki baari hai abhi 

she taking her occk and putting it in your mouth now and making you suck on her cock while alia watchong on

kareena: aare i want to fuck now as well 

aish: thoda toh wait karo

kareena: nahin nahi meri baari hai ab toh 

she pushing you off her now and she grabbing your and putting you in position 'aish get on doggy na infront of chalo na' she telling aish

to getvin doggy with she did and making you go behind aish after aish had taken off her strapon

kareena: ab toh karo WD... momma ko karoo apni aur main tumhe peeche se

alia: aur mera kya 

kareena putting her strpaon on; aage jao na... tumair mom ko chut chatwa chalo

this tim holding moms fat as..bu pushing in her pussy

WD: ahhh mommma ahhh...momma u like this na ahhhhh (whiel felling massi again in my ass)

ahh ahhh moom alia ko rehnay doo na shes to young woh baad may na usay woh sab

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2713622854_Kareena%20Kapo...5eb047.JPG]
Jacqueline ka series pura karo bro
Would love to do a series with both of u bros!
Retiring!
Anyone wanna do a series?
Wanna be her slave so bad!!

[Image: pURj3in.jpg]
(21-06-2019, 11:58 PM)kingfapper Wrote: Wanna be her slave so bad!!

[Image: pURj3in.jpg]

Just wanna lick her long legs...eat her ass...and her cunt!!

Mmmm...lick her long fingers...when she fucks my ass with them!!

[Image: mzN6q3L.jpg]
kajal now with rahul a guy back in college who was madly in love with her

a lot of guys were in love with kajal but he was on another level..

he bought her gifts and wrote her letters..even sent kajals parents guft to persuade them

but kajal was in love with IS and she never showed any intrest in him

[Image: kC1je8o.jpg]

but in the recent years he got better lokking...kajal saw he was weel buildt and decided to give him a chance

rahul: (he taking her to his car) beyhoo na (opening the door foe her..he had A BMW but kajal was barely impressed)

kajal: deedhay apnay hi ghar lekay jaogay...guess u cant waith huh (she moving her hand on his chest)

rahul: bas ek baar kamray mein ajoo phir dekhna tum kajal

[Image: xNqK1Wm.png]
jaqueline is WDs GF... she was really slutty which WD knew about 

she had fucked many different men as well which WD knew about as well even if it was behind his back 

he still knew that she was fucking other people it wasnt a big thing for him 

and it wasnt a big thing for Jaq as well... but lately she had started to think otherwise 

[Image: 4ZHTjpJ.jpg]

she was a chruch going catholic... she took her religious beliefs very seriously and knew that what she was doing was not right 

sleeping with other men behind her BFs back was not a very good thing 

once she started to think about this more... she decided to wanted ot stop that but also ask for forgiveness about everything 

she had to before since she didnt want to go to hell as well... so she convinced WD to come with her to church 

where she could confess all her sins to a preist and get his advice on what she should do to help her

Jaq: we have to go today ok na... woh ive been so bad to you and be a very bad catholic girl... toh tum mere saath aaogaye 

[Image: JZZVpoR.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile