Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-06-2019, 06:25 AM)wkdevil Wrote: cheif: haan woh bas chudai waqt boldiya ahhh madam yeh loooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kajal: array andar kardiya hey tum bakki kay dodno on my face samjhay

(she came right eside u u on the chair she siting on her knees beside u)

waiter; ahh madam yeh (oushed her head down fucking her face) bas thoda sa ahh madam benn saving up my load for u

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u seeing sum flying at her face...other cook coming jerkimg off and cumming too))

kajal: um jannu woh cake chodo na yeh dekho apka dessert toh ider hay..i know na kap poora din apko mainay bhi miss kiya

aaj im making it upto u aoo (she holding ur head making u lick off the cum)

manager: woh madam yeh (giving new clothes) aur madam aj ka khanna free as usual

they fucking her face cumming on her face and kajal getting me to lick it clean... chef... manager... cook... waiter all enjoying her

IS: mmm uummm kaafi acha desert tum hamesha dehti hoon mujhe jaan mm uummm 

the manager even giving her new clotehs... they tok such good care of her no wonder she kept coming back here
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-06-2019, 06:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the best thing was they were very hot...and massi lying like this with legs spread

WD: woh momma massi ka wet hay (going near pushing my cock in and literally my face in her boobs i was so small)

(seeing alia come in but my face was in massi tits)

aish was coming to your face about to fuck your face while you fucked kareena until alia showed up

aish: aare bahci you didnt go to sleep yet 

alia: nahin momma... aapne kaha ki you was coming to put me to sleep aur aap aayi hi nahin main wait kar rahi thi aapka

[Image: ms3iuUA.jpg]

kareena: ajao... alia... tum bhi join in the fun aao apni momma ke paas jao chalo

aish: alai toh naihn na... abhi nahin woh 

kareena: kaunsa baaki log kar rahe hia aish... its just us na... vnata hai teek hai... let her have some fun as well now aao alia 

[Image: jCVzflC.jpg]

alia coming on the bed now next to where you was fucking kareena.. kareena could talk calmly and ncely

since your cock effect on her now... so she was telling alia to come and she was right near you and aish cock near boths your faces

aish: acha teek hai... chalo tum duno apna mooh kholo momma ke liye 

it was turnign into a FAMILY FOURSOME 

[Image: dIHFH32.jpg]
they fucked her like a whore but treated her with respect

Sadu guys walking back home..ur freind vijay walking into u guy

vijay: yaar IS kaisay hoon yaar bohot time say milay nahin hay (ur wife sanding beside u literally his syes were on u..he

grabed kajal off u and pulled her on her knees) Is dekho u have to come over this weekend samjhay

[Image: wVHyOKv.jpg]

(he puleed his zipper down and took his cock out and kept it in ur wifes mouth) bro ahh no escuses samjhay

aur mazzay karingay yaar (one hand on her head in the strett fucking her face)

kajal: ghnnghnn hi vijay woh mein (she tryied to talk and he fucked her face harder)

vijay: oh shit o gotta run yaar (he dint even cum took his coc out and slepped kajal away as kajal was trying to get ot back in her mouth)

kajal: array jannu (u helping her up) yeh na hamesha aisay karta hay phir say cum nahin diya

[Image: 62027650_598653497324518_146726217560509...tagram.com]
(21-06-2019, 06:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they fucked her like a whore but treated her with respect

Sadu guys walking back home..ur freind vijay walking into u guy

vijay: yaar IS kaisay hoon yaar bohot time say milay nahin hay (ur wife sanding beside u literally his syes were on u..he

grabed kajal off u and pulled her on her knees) Is dekho u have to come over this weekend samjhay

(he puleed his zipper down and took his cock out and kept it in ur wifes mouth) bro ahh no escuses samjhay

aur mazzay karingay yaar (one hand on her head in the strett fucking her face)

kajal: ghnnghnn hi vijay woh mein (she tryied to talk and he fucked her face harder)

vijay: oh shit o gotta run yaar (he dint even cum took his coc out and slepped kajal away as kajal was trying to get ot back in her mouth)

kajal: array jannu (u helping her up) yeh na hamesha aisay karta hay phir say cum nahin diya

everyone treated her different... they fucked her like a whore but treated her with respect but my friends treated her like an after thought 

since they had used her for years now.. so it was normal for them to do this

my friend just running into me in the street and while talking to me just grabbing kajal and pulling her to her knees and fucking her face while talking to me normally and then having to go

IS: woh jaan he had to go na... kuch zaroori kaam hoga
(21-06-2019, 06:33 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish was coming to your face about to fuck your face while you fucked kareena until alia showed up

aish: aare bahci you didnt go to sleep yet 

alia: nahin momma... aapne kaha ki you was coming to put me to sleep aur aap aayi hi nahin main wait kar rahi thi aapka

kareena: ajao... alia... tum bhi join in the fun aao apni momma ke paas jao chalo

aish: alai toh naihn na... abhi nahin woh 

kareena: kaunsa baaki log kar rahe hia aish... its just us na... vnata hai teek hai... let her have some fun as well now aao alia 

alia coming on the bed now next to where you was fucking kareena.. kareena could talk calmly and ncely

since your cock effect on her now... so she was telling alia to come and she was right near you and aish cock near boths your faces

aish: acha teek hai... chalo tum duno apna mooh kholo momma ke liye 

it was turnign into a FAMILY FOURSOME 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi

while iw as moving in massi..she even holding my hips and pushing in

WD: wph dono momma woh aoo alia (we both sucking on the tip and mom loving it she loved both her children ) umm momma are we good?

[Image: hpse_fullsize__488469671_Kareena%20Kapoo...849%29.JPG]
(21-06-2019, 06:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi

while iw as moving in massi..she even holding my hips and pushing in

WD: wph dono momma woh aoo alia (we both sucking on the tip and mom loving it she loved both her children ) umm momma are we good?

aish: haan haan perfect... mere duno bache perfect hia sach mein 

she keepng her cock there for you both to suck on it and lick on it and you coudl do that since you didnt have to focus on 

fucking kareena because she was doing that all herself holding you moving you in and out of her 

[Image: yGRt2mT.jpg]

kareena: mmmmmm bada nahin hai par phir bhi ais ekarke toh kaafi maaza ata ahai mujhe toh 

aish: huamre bache toh sirf huamre hai tabhi toh kehti hoon kisi aur ko nahin dehte hai they are so precious na 

alia: mmm momma aapka toh kaafi bada hai much more than normal... bhot acha hai yeh toh momma 

[Image: gXTvlzz.jpg]

kareena: dont get tired WD abhi mera hua nahin hai samjhe ab hi aur karna hai mujhe 

aish: chalo ab mooh mein poora lo na chalo (both you fighitng) aare pehle alia... you fucking maasi na toh alia ko milega yeh alia say aaaaa

alia opening her mouth and taking her cock in her moth and smiling thyat she got it as well 

alia: mmmmmmm thank you momma mmmmm ssslluurrpp mmm uummm

[Image: ilDuzdk.jpg]
(21-06-2019, 06:37 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone treated her different... they fucked her like a whore but treated her with respect but my friends treated her like an after thought 

since they had used her for years now.. so it was normal for them to do this

my friend just running into me in the street and while talking to me just grabbing kajal and pulling her to her knees and fucking her face while talking to me normally and then having to go

IS: woh jaan he had to go na... kuch zaroori kaam hoga

kajal: (wiping her face) baar bar aisa nahin chalyga...next time u have to ask him to cum down my throat samjhay app

(ur wife knew u had to go to work she wanted cock and wanted u to see as muah..but u now going to work

as u saw she waiving u at the door..only thing she eas bent over and ur mailman waivinag at u too..she getting fucked now)

(thats how hwe days was going taking random cock ..she wanted to get u some snacks when u would come back

went to the supermarket when a guy ran into her)

[Image: Zb5I5Pr.jpg]

rahul: umm umm kajal is that u (he seeing her) woh kajal remember me..woh rahul tumaray sath college mein

kajalL umm not really yaad nahin

rahul: array maazak mat karo i wroye u 1000 love letters come on u know me

kajal: ohhhhh array tum toh bada gay hoon..u loook so nice and handsome gym jarray hoon kya?

(ur wife ran into a guy who was bonkers in love with her)

[Image: ccYnXns.jpg]
(21-06-2019, 06:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: haan haan perfect... mere duno bache perfect hia sach mein 

she keepng her cock there for you both to suck on it and lick on it and you coudl do that since you didnt have to focus on 

fucking kareena because she was doing that all herself holding you moving you in and out of her 

kareena: mmmmmm bada nahin hai par phir bhi ais ekarke toh kaafi maaza ata ahai mujhe toh 

aish: huamre bache toh sirf huamre hai tabhi toh kehti hoon kisi aur ko nahin dehte hai they are so precious na 

alia: mmm momma aapka toh kaafi bada hai much more than normal... bhot acha hai yeh toh momma 

kareena: dont get tired WD abhi mera hua nahin hai samjhe ab hi aur karna hai mujhe 

aish: chalo ab mooh mein poora lo na chalo (both you fighitng) aare pehle alia... you fucking maasi na toh alia ko milega yeh alia say aaaaa

alia opening her mouth and taking her cock in her moth and smiling thyat she got it as well 

alia: mmmmmmm thank you momma mmmmm ssslluurrpp mmm uummm

my ass was hurting and my cock in massi i was giving my best

WD: ahh massi ahhh woh massi yeh (i bent and bite on her massi nipple) umm acha hay yeh ummmm ahhh

(while alia in her cute pjs sucking on momma cock)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3199835084_Kareena%20Kapo...209%29.JPG]
(21-06-2019, 06:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: (wiping her face) baar bar aisa nahin chalyga...next time u have to ask him to cum down my throat samjhay app

(ur wife knew u had to go to work she wanted cock and wanted u to see as muah..but u now going to work

as u saw she waiving u at the door..only thing she eas bent over and ur mailman waivinag at u too..she getting fucked now)

(thats how hwe days was going taking random cock ..she wanted to get u some snacks when u would come back

went to the supermarket when a guy ran into her)

rahul: umm umm kajal is that u (he seeing her) woh kajal remember me..woh rahul tumaray sath college mein

kajalL umm not really yaad nahin

rahul: array maazak mat karo i wroye u 1000 love letters come on u know me

kajal: ohhhhh array tum toh bada gay hoon..u loook so nice and handsome gym jarray hoon kya?

(ur wife ran into a guy who was bonkers in love with her)

her day was just taking cocks... passing time waiting for me to get back home... i went to work... all i did was think about her at work 

i coudlnt wait to get back home to my wife... she running into a guy who was crazy in love with her

everyone knew he loved her as well but she loved me and thats why we got together
(21-06-2019, 06:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my ass was hurting and my cock in massi i was giving my best

WD: ahh massi ahhh woh massi yeh (i bent and bite on her massi nipple) umm acha hay yeh ummmm ahhh

(while alia in her cute pjs sucking on momma cock)

kareena: aare kya kar rahe ho no biting... teek hai hai do it good 

alia: ssslluurrpp i love this momma ssslluurrppp

aish: chalo ab WD ki baari hai abhi 

she taking her occk and putting it in your mouth now and making you suck on her cock while alia watchong on

[Image: 4qEc5Z2.jpg]

kareena: aare i want to fuck now as well 

aish: thoda toh wait karo

kareena: nahin nahi meri baari hai ab toh 

she pushing you off her now and she grabbing your and putting you in position 'aish get on doggy na infront of chalo na' she telling aish

[Image: hnFR70r.jpg]

to getvin doggy with she did and making you go behind aish after aish had taken off her strapon

kareena: ab toh karo WD... momma ko karoo apni aur main tumhe peeche se

alia: aur mera kya 

kareena putting her strpaon on; aage jao na... tumair mom ko chut chatwa chalo 

[Image: 4rXkMOV.jpg]