Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-06-2019, 04:57 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal now with rahul a guy back in college who was madly in love with her

a lot of guys were in love with kajal but he was on another level..

he bought her gifts and wrote her letters..even sent kajals parents guft to persuade them

but kajal was in love with IS and she never showed any intrest in him

but in the recent years he got better lokking...kajal saw he was weel buildt and decided to give him a chance

rahul: (he taking her to his car) beyhoo na (opening the door foe her..he had A BMW but kajal was barely impressed)

kajal: deedhay apnay hi ghar lekay jaogay...guess u cant waith huh (she moving her hand on his chest)

rahul: bas ek baar kamray mein ajoo phir dekhna tum kajal

while all this happening i was at home preparing her dinner... for when she got back

rahul was crazy in love with but she loved me
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(22-06-2019, 05:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jaqueline is WDs GF... she was really slutty which WD knew about 

she had fucked many different men as well which WD knew about as well even if it was behind his back 

he still knew that she was fucking other people it wasnt a big thing for him 

and it wasnt a big thing for Jaq as well... but lately she had started to think otherwise 

she was a chruch going catholic... she took her religious beliefs very seriously and knew that what she was doing was not right 

sleeping with other men behind her BFs back was not a very good thing 

once she started to think about this more... she decided to wanted ot stop that but also ask for forgiveness about everything 

she had to before since she didnt want to go to hell as well... so she convinced WD to come with her to church 

where she could confess all her sins to a preist and get his advice on what she should do to help her

Jaq: we have to go today ok na... woh ive been so bad to you and be a very bad catholic girl... toh tum mere saath aaogaye 

i lpved her the way she was...all i wated was for her to be happy

and recently she was having doubts on her lifesstyle

WD: haan babe chalunga na anything for u

[Image: Asd4vVR.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i lpved her the way she was...all i wated was for her to be happy

and recently she was having doubts on her lifesstyle

WD: haan babe chalunga na anything for u

jaq: teek bai phir you get back from work aur phir jayegaye hum pakka

her lifestyle was always just enjoying... she used to party a lot... drink a lot... have fun a lot... fuck other men a lot...

[Image: vl1I3eC.jpg]

all the things a religious catholic girl wouldnt do she always did it... and thats why she wanted to change now

she even used to pole dance as well for your friends to give them entertainment but now wanted to change 

[Image: U8lndbO.png]

you went ot work and you got back from work and she was ready now 

jaq: woh this is good na... i hope woh am not showing too much... church ja rahi hoon w=so i want to cover up na 

she was wearing this black dress showing her legs... her wasit was showing and even some cleavge 

[Image: npPs9A0.jpg]

jaq: chalo ab... lets go na

she taking you with her to church... you wanted ot wait outside she taking you inside with her... since she wanted you to be there

since to her the most bad thing she did was fuck behind your back

[Image: CKF5ZABUsAAMQry.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: while all this happening i was at home preparing her dinner... for when she got back

rahul was crazy in love with but she loved me

he was being an absolute gentlemen to her..he bought her to his  huge house

any woman would be impressed just seeing this

rahul: so kaisa laga dekha i did well for myself..kaffi khush rakta tumay

kajal: hann hann chalo andar yeh sab say impresse nahi honay wali mein chalo

(she walking in like its her house..she sent u the location of the place and texted u) "yahan hi hoon jann ill be back soon merya bina khanna mat ok"

[Image: 53706648_2234742306749039_78553568005377...e=5D102A9D]

(he came and started kissing kajals neck from behind) um nahin nahin kamray mein chalo pehlay

(kajal walked in his room and shocked to see) umm yeh kya hay ..these are posters..yeh sab meray pics?

array yeh sab wall pay..neri facebook ki pics u printed them

rahul: array dewwana hoon tumara..dekho na poora kamra tumara hi hay..yeh cupbord delho (it had clothes)

alreay mainay ready rakha hay ki ek din tum aungi aisay yahan

[Image: Enthavaraku-Ee-Prema-Movie-stills-3.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:06 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jaq: teek bai phir you get back from work aur phir jayegaye hum pakka

her lifestyle was always just enjoying... she used to party a lot... drink a lot... have fun a lot... fuck other men a lot...

all the things a religious catholic girl wouldnt do she always did it... and thats why she wanted to change now

she even used to pole dance as well for your friends to give them entertainment but now wanted to change 

[Image: U8lndbO.png]

you went ot work and you got back from work and she was ready now 

jaq: woh this is good na... i hope woh am not showing too much... church ja rahi hoon w=so i want to cover up na 

she was wearing this black dress showing her legs... her wasit was showing and even some cleavge 

jaq: chalo ab... lets go na

she taking you with her to church... you wanted ot wait outside she taking you inside with her... since she wanted you to be there

since to her the most bad thing she did was fuck behind your back

the black dress was very inappropriate for church but i never commented on how she dressed

i walking in with her peoples eyes were on her..not in lust but in diapporval they way she dressed.

[Image: 5MPlSLC.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:08 AM)wkdevil Wrote: he was being an absolute gentlemen to her..he bought her to his  huge house

any woman would be impressed just seeing this

rahul: so kaisa laga dekha i did well for myself..kaffi khush rakta tumay

kajal: hann hann chalo andar yeh sab say impresse nahi honay wali mein chalo

(she walking in like its her house..she sent u the location of the place and texted u) "yahan hi hoon jann ill be back soon merya bina khanna mat ok"

(he came and started kissing kajals neck from behind) um nahin nahin kamray mein chalo pehlay

(kajal walked in his room and shocked to see) umm yeh kya hay ..these are posters..yeh sab meray pics?

array yeh sab wall pay..neri facebook ki pics u printed them

rahul: array dewwana hoon tumara..dekho na poora kamra tumara hi hay..yeh cupbord delho (it had clothes)

alreay mainay ready rakha hay ki ek din tum aungi aisay yahan

he trying to impress her so much... she going and seeing that he had her pictures in his room and had clothes fo her as well 

IS: sure jaan... khaana ready rakhoonga... aur kabhi nahin... tumare bina thodi kha sakta hoon main
(22-06-2019, 05:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the black dress was very inappropriate for church but i never commented on how she dressed

i walking in with her peoples eyes were on her..not in lust but in diapporval they way she dressed.

everyone in this chruch was very religiious so everyone was looking at her in a very bad way 

woman 1: aise church koi aata hai kya 

people were commenting on her when she was going past 

woman 2: dekho kitne chote chote kapde pehan rakhi hai isne toh 

jaq: woh baby kaafi log dekh rahe hai yahan... ais ekyun dekh rahe hai maybe its becaise its my first tome hre pehle kabhi 

[Image: 2EdP9FD.jpg]

aayi nahin hoon na toh pehle kabhi dekha nahin hia kisi ne mujhe toh tabhi haan am sure 

chalo wahan jaana hai (she pointing to a cofession box) wahan chalo na aur dekhna aaj once am done from 

here main toh poora change kar doongi dekhna tum WD abse no drinking no nothig no fucking kuch bhi nahin 

(she telling you this while you bot went inside now and she sat down)

tum bhi aao na yahan... baitho... aur yeh kya (seeing your hard on) tumara toh ayahn bhi WD contorl toh karo

[Image: eATOlo7.jpg]
she walking in the room seeing how mad he was for her

kajal: yeh yeh kya (there was a ppic of her and some panties there) yeh is this a shrine for me

rahul: haan tum toh devi ho na meri ..woh panties toh online khardid jab tum u know sab karti hoon people sell them

woh sab na mujhay pasand nahin ata jo tum karti hoon..meray sath rahoo na

[Image: zjypzrx.jpg]

kajal: (she looking around relaising how madly in love he was with her) woh sab theek hay lekin main cheez toh ab dekhna hay mujhay

(she sat on the bed) aoo ider (he came close and bent and started kissing her) muah  muah umm not bad

rahul: umm kajal belive hi nahin hora i get to kiss u (he went down and started kissing her feet..lciking them madly)

kajal: array woh chodo chee upar chatoo na (lifting her dress he licking her thigs all over)

umm yeh hui na batt karo aur achay say
[Image: 54349921_1046694522197966_23972320663673...e=5D0FBB6C]
(22-06-2019, 05:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone in this chruch was very religiious so everyone was looking at her in a very bad way 

woman 1: aise church koi aata hai kya 

people were commenting on her when she was going past 

woman 2: dekho kitne chote chote kapde pehan rakhi hai isne toh 

jaq: woh baby kaafi log dekh rahe hai yahan... ais ekyun dekh rahe hai maybe its becaise its my first tome hre pehle kabhi 

aayi nahin hoon na toh pehle kabhi dekha nahin hia kisi ne mujhe toh tabhi haan am sure 

chalo wahan jaana hai (she pointing to a cofession box) wahan chalo na aur dekhna aaj once am done from 

here main toh poora change kar doongi dekhna tum WD abse no drinking no nothig no fucking kuch bhi nahin 

(she telling you this while you bot went inside now and she sat down)

tum bhi aao na yahan... baitho... aur yeh kya (seeing your hard on) tumara toh ayahn bhi WD contorl toh karo

WD: woh babe u dont need to change tum perfect hoon na (seeing my hard on) jaq qoh becuae tumari lega na u know kya hota hay when u show them off

[Image: 59872325_2417264511836268_25190736240080...tagram.com]
(22-06-2019, 05:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she walking in the room seeing how mad he was for her

kajal: yeh yeh kya (there was a ppic of her and some panties there) yeh is this a shrine for me

rahul: haan tum toh devi ho na meri ..woh panties toh online khardid jab tum u know sab karti hoon people sell them

woh sab na mujhay pasand nahin ata jo tum karti hoon..meray sath rahoo na

kajal: (she looking around relaising how madly in love he was with her) woh sab theek hay lekin main cheez toh ab dekhna hay mujhay

(she sat on the bed) aoo ider (he came close and bent and started kissing her) muah  muah umm not bad

rahul: umm kajal belive hi nahin hora i get to kiss u (he went down and started kissing her feet..lciking them madly)

kajal: array woh chodo chee upar chatoo na (lifting her dress he licking her thigs all over)

umm yeh hui na batt karo aur achay sa

my wife with another man that loved her... he saying he didnt like all these things she did

i never question her about anything... but he was just so happy he was getting with her