Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
[Image: 65227485_571466606593576_873462275018797...e=5D7DBAD0]
It's kajal birthday but her bad luck she is strucked in a remote village due to her shooting schedule

The movie team celebrating her birthday day at night 12 by cutting cake and partying

Morning she is in shooting her family said as they gonna come and visit her 

A whole crowd is around the shooting area just too stare at kajal body they have never seen such a milky girl are a girl who expose like this 

[Image: 64497605_647162932425185_527670529840748...e=5DC0DF87]
And i m the richest and don of that village.. even no political or police.. can control me.. and that evening.. i m going in my car.. and suddenly another car from opposite.. dashed to my car.. and i get very angry..

and then i  get knew its the family of the heroine who is shooting in my village. and they didn't took permission from me for that.. so i get angry more.. so i told my boys to tie all of them in the village ground.. and call that heroine..

[Image: 2019-06-18.png]
(19-06-2019, 11:02 AM)white panther87 Wrote: And i m the richest and don of that village.. even no political or police.. can control me.. and that evening.. i m going in my car.. and suddenly another car from opposite.. dashed to my car.. and i get very angry..

and then i  get knew its the family of the heroine who is shooting in my village. and they didn't took permission from me for that.. so i get angry more.. so i told my boys to tie all of them in the village ground.. and call that heroine..

[Image: 2019-06-18.png]
Kajal is in shooting for a dance scene when she heard the news she tooks a car and just drive it fast and reach that area 

She saw her family being tied her sister mother father and her sister's small son 

She got so much angry and she run towards them and took that baby boy in her hand and shouting. 

Kajal : who the hell did this u in human uneducated scums don't u have humanity u Bastrads

[Image: 27449900d1315215697aee407db9868e8e73a115.gif]
I m sitting on my wooden cusion chair.. 

HD : Shut up u bloody cheap bitch...  mind ur tounge..  I m the superior of this village.. no one can talk like this infront of me...

these bastards dashed my car...  so they are paying for what they did...

(inside the mind... uff this bitch is super hot)

[Image: 62107303_627777657700327_749003293543671...tagram.com]
(19-06-2019, 11:10 AM)white panther87 Wrote: I m sitting on my wooden cusion chair.. 

HD : Shut up u bloody cheap bitch...  mind ur tounge..  I m the superior of this village.. no one can talk like this infront of me...

these bastards dashed my car...  so they are paying for what they did...

(inside the mind... uff this bitch is super hot)

[Image: 62107303_627777657700327_749003293543671...tagram.com]

Kajal is shocked when u called her as bitch in front of her family

Kajal walks near u 

Kajal : fine it's just a accident for that you will do like this to old people is ur car more important than humans don't u have heart 

Kajal bends and untying her mother (her ass is pointing at ur direction)  now she bend and untied her father from other side ( her cleavage is visible to u and almost to half the village thers is big crowd here to just to watch kajal sister) 

[Image: 17903-nisha-agarwal-latest-hot-photos-1546.jpg]

Kajal now finally untied her sister and gave her son to her and giving them water 

Kajal : what u want I can buy u a new car treat them with respect

[Image: 27402875f0449e4c3ece2e527e8d7ad59e4db04b.jpg]
Suddenly my men moved with gun... when she started to untie her family members.. but i signed them wait...

and i m liking her attitude.. because its very fun to fuck the attitude girls.. 

and however she realed all the members of family.. suddenly i  signed my men to put gun on their head.

and my men round up her family.. and put gun on them..

and sawing gun.. kajal also get scared... everyone went one step back..  in the crowd including shooting members..

i get up.. and started to walking towards kajal..

HD : ha ha haaaa this is my village... in my village i make rules.... and that is the final.. no one can oppose my words.. 

HD : hmm till date no one stand and talked infront of me like  u done.. today.. but today u broked my rule.. by untieing ur family without my permission.. infront of my village people ha..

so  now ur family has to pay much big prize.. 

Guys.. shoot them all one after another.. i ordered..

[Image: PhotoGrid_1560632834117.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:27 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Suddenly my men moved with gun... when she started to untie her family members.. but i signed them wait...

and i m liking her attitude.. because its very fun to fuck the attitude girls.. 

and however she realed all the members of family.. suddenly i  signed my men to put gun on their head.

and my men round up her family.. and put gun on them..

and sawing gun.. kajal also get scared... everyone went one step back..  in the crowd including shooting members..

i get up.. and started to walking towards kajal..

HD : ha ha haaaa this is my village... in my village i make rules.... and that is the final.. no one can oppose my words.. 

HD : hmm till date no one stand and talked infront of me like  u done.. today.. but today u broked my rule.. by untieing ur family without my permission.. infront of my village people ha..

so  now ur family has to pay much big prize.. 

Guys.. shoot them all one after another.. i ordered..

[Image: PhotoGrid_1560632834117.jpg]Kajaa
Kajal was shocked and shivering still her attitude haven't stop 

Kajal : ohh u think u can get away killing them maybe in local u r some fucking god but don't forget the fact I got invitation from modi himself maybe this police are afraid of u but if something happen to me are my family ur whole village will be covered with Indian Army and they will shoot u to dead like a dog ( inside she knows she have more political power than him but before it reach delhi she will be dead) 

Even the village is shocked to see a girl talking this bold and attitude
[Image: 27402710af6308237c7ebdc106019a9a7dda13b2.jpg]

Nisha : sis please save us they are pointing gun even at my innocent baby boy and the man behind me is rubbing his body over me do something

[Image: 17906-nisha-agarwal-latest-hot-photos-1585.jpg]
hearing kajal lines.. me and my men started laughing very loud.... ha ha ha ha ha .. ha ha ha haa

HD : Ohh is it...u brainless poor girl...!! can't u see what's happening here... ur family is under the gun point.. on my one go.. they will be all dead...

before u reach delhi and bring the military.. ha ha ha haaaa!!!

I ordered my one man to...

HD : Hey she is talking too much.. lets show what can us do.. come on kill that old lady (pointing her mother) then she will learn...

Kajal frightened.... no no no pls stop...

HD : why... u go bring the army.... go go.. ha ha what are u looking.. kill her.. (to my man) to make her beg this time..

[Image: PhotoGrid_1560632914893.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:39 AM)white panther87 Wrote: hearing kajal lines.. me and my men started laughing very loud.... ha ha ha ha ha .. ha ha ha haa

HD : Ohh is it...u brainless poor girl...!! can't u see what's happening here... ur family is under the gun point.. on my one go.. they will be all dead...

before u reach delhi and bring the military.. ha ha ha haaaa!!!

I ordered my one man to...

HD : Hey she is talking too much.. lets show what can us do.. come on kill that old lady (pointing her mother) then she will learn...

Kajal frightened.... no no no pls stop...

HD : why... u go bring the army.... go go.. ha ha what are u looking.. kill her.. (to my man) to make her beg this time..

[Image: PhotoGrid_1560632914893.jpg]
Kajal runs towards her mom and standing in between the gun and her mom

Kajal : please please don't hurt them plzz i be.... I mean I ask u please don't do them anything ( tears filling in her eyes in fear) 

Leave my mom plzzzzz they are innocent people

Villager : see that's our land Lord how he breaks that girl attitude
[Image: 27402654f6eb62206a9bcb44c54759218250d6e4.jpg]