Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
HD : ha ha ha now u understood.. u whore...? saying i hold her hair... and dragged her on the centre of the ground..

HD : u talked too much... what's ur name..

a man in crowd.. : her name is kajal.. she is big heroine...

HD : kajal...? hm i heard that name before.. but didn't saw.. but today i will make u show ur complete performance.. to all these people...

men and peopel : yaaaaaa yeeee yess... 

make her dance.. make her dance...

Dad ; no no no plss... don't treat my girl like this.. at least today.. today is her b'day pls.. leave her..

HD : ohhh that is more good news.. ha ha ha... see bow much crowd came to celebrate ur b'day.. so come on give them a treat... u bitch.. come on dance... 

dance infront of them...  hey put the music...

[Image: FB-IMG-1559523704103.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:52 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ha ha ha now u understood.. u whore...? saying i hold her hair... and dragged her on the centre of the ground..

HD : u talked too much... what's ur name..

a man in crowd.. : her name is kajal.. she is big heroine...

HD : kajal...? hm i heard that name before.. but didn't saw.. but today i will make u show ur complete performance.. to all these people...

men and peopel : yaaaaaa yeeee yess... 

make her dance.. make her dance...

Dad ; no no no plss... don't treat my girl like this.. at least today.. today is her b'day pls.. leave her..

HD : ohhh that is more good news.. ha ha ha... see bow much crowd came to celebrate ur b'day.. so come on give them a treat... u bitch.. come on dance... 

dance infront of them...  hey put the music...

[Image: FB-IMG-1559523704103.jpg]
Kajal is shocked 

Kajal : hey what u doing what I did wrong don't treat me like this am a heroine not a item dancer to dance for u 

Crowd : we have seen u doing item dance 

Kajal : stop it are u humans are what it's my birthday day did u all forget the food I gave to u all for my birthday day haaa did u all forget the money I gave for ur children education

Nisha : sis just a dance do it keep ur attitude away

Kajal is shivering now 

Kajal : just give me some minutes I will get ready and dance for u people at night not in this hot sun
[Image: 27383648c9bed27de7ea487096e57197e4db3867.jpg]
HD : ha ha ha u gave food and money.. now its time to give them some live entertainment kajal...

ha ha ha.. we have to wait till evening haa..?

(i signed my another man who is having long whip.. to go near her father)

ok then.. we will wait.. but till then.. ur father will take some punishment saying i signed that man..

and he started to whip he rfather hardly.. fatakkk fatak fatak..... 

and i hold kajal hand tightly.. 

HD : ha ha haaaaa kajal.. when u start dance.. then the whipping will stop.. 

now tell me... when will u dance..?

[Image: IMG_20190530_081935.jpg]
Kajal dad : ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh it's paining stoppp ahhhhh

Kajal is shivering by seeing her father screaming

Kajal : I will dance now I will dance stopppp stoppp it stop beating him I will dance 

Director: sir with ur permission can we record while she dance so we can add it for movie that bitch asking to much money for dancing now we can get it for free 

Kajal looking at the director in shock and she knows now she wants to dance to save her dad 
So she started to move her body even without song 
[Image: Kajal+navel+photos+_3_.jpg]
I sogned my man to stop beating... when she started to move her body...

HD : ha ha ha aa suree.. suree....  director... record alll...  

this will be the most sexiest dance...  u ever will be shoot... ha ha haaaa.. come on put the music.. lets this bitch dance...

kajal started to move her body.. slowly.. slowly...

HD : come on not like this kajal... shake that bitchy ass more and more... come on how hard u dance... ur family will be get released that faster.. ahh ysss

ur dance must not stop.. till i say.. no matter what happens... if u stop... ur family will die...keep that in mind.. clearly...

come on shake that booty.. shake that... hip.. and shake that boobs saying suddenly i hold her saree adge and dragged her saree infront of everyone... 

ha ha ha come on dance kajal.. don't stop...

[Image: IMG_20190108_073601.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 12:19 PM)white panther87 Wrote: I sogned my man to stop beating... when she started to move her body...

HD : ha ha ha aa suree.. suree....  director... record alll...  

this will be the most sexiest dance...  u ever will be shoot... ha ha haaaa.. come on put the music.. lets this bitch dance...

kajal started to move her body.. slowly.. slowly...

HD : come on not like this kajal... shake that bitchy ass more and more... come on how hard u dance... ur family will be get released that faster.. ahh ysss

ur dance must not stop.. till i say.. no matter what happens... if u stop... ur family will die...keep that in mind.. clearly...

come on shake that booty.. shake that... hip.. and shake that boobs saying suddenly i hold her saree adge and dragged her saree infront of everyone... 

ha ha ha come on dance kajal.. don't stop...

[Image: IMG_20190108_073601.jpg]

Kajal is dancing as much she can she knows if she stops her family will get affected

But once u removed her saree she is shocked the camera man zooming her navel boobs and her face expression

Kajal still didn't stop dancing she moving her body slightly covering her navel first but later realized it's ok for her family 

The crowd cheering and enjoying

Kajal is in blouse and petticoat

[Image: 64540857_646918565782955_967484431881207...e=5DC658A1]

Nisha is watching her sister getting shamed in public for them but people didn't spare nisha also there are hands pinching her hips 

Man : nisha u r as sexy as ur sister I hope our boss make u dance as well

[Image: nisha-agarwal-hot-in-saree-photos-bbbe-f...677298.jpg]
I noticed some of the my men.. playing with nisha also....

so suddenly i signed... them..

HD : bring that other bitch also...  

and within a second my men drgged her also into the ground....

come on u whore.. give company to ur sis... saying.. dragged her saree also....

and both covering their belly and navel and dancing..

HD ; hey guys go and hold their hand and open it up... from by their belly... let us see their... body completely..

[Image: kaju%2Bbooby%2Boffer%2B2.gif]
[Image: Raashi%20Khanna%20(1).jpg]
[Image: 62114296_120846212482550_312792548652674...tagram.com]
[Image: 62229841_848036098893801_117457375998909...tagram.com]