Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-06-2019, 11:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the men were pishing you back now

dadaji: aare ghar mein rehne dehta hoon na isse... yeh kaafi nahin hai... agar yeh nahin hua toh isko bhar nikal doonga main

aur tum duno ka divorce bhi karwa doonga main samjhe na

(you knew he could do that and one thing you didnt want was to leave with her since that woudl mean you wouldnt get 

your mom maasi and alia anymore... yu wouldnt be able to get fucked by tem since they would never leave)

kriti: woh sach dadaji woh abse ill do good... toh 2 ke saath fine hai na 

man 7: kya maal hai... bolti bhot hia yeh bandh karni padega sach mein... mooh mein kuch daalna padega 

they all talking about her like that and you saw alia just doing different diffeernt roleplays 

alia: daddy... yeh toh teek nahin hai na... main toh aapki bachi hoon aur aap mujhe aise gowd mein chalo let me down 

guy 2: fuck... i love this one so much 

they wasnt even letting alia go on the floor they had her in they arms and just passing her around between themselfs

guy 3: daddy ke paas tumare liye ek present hai... chaiye na toh aise hi rehna padega tumhe 
my wife was begging she would be good..i was begging him but he wouldnt listen

my dadji had a hold on the whole family...worst it were men even from the lower section of socierty they never even saw such a woman in their life

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3731433612_Kriti%20Sanon%...0ec4ed.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 11:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my wife was begging she would be good..i was begging him but he wouldnt listen

my dadji had a hold on the whole family...worst it were men even from the lower section of socierty they never even saw such a woman in their life

man 3: mujhe kabse chaiye thi yeh... par paise hi nahin teh mere paas

man 2: chal... aaj maaze le le shes free

they came closer and kriti she turned away and started moving even running slighty to get away from thema nd they seeing he run 

man 4: aare bhar rahi hai... kahan jayegi... all doors are closed

man 5: fuc.... aise toh aur maaza aayega... seedha rape ka feeling hoga ab toh... so damn hot 

[Image: yBvVM88.jpg]

man 6 (talking to you) chal tu ider wait kar hum tumarti biwi ke saath enjoy karte hai 

they started following her some runnng after her as well... some walking since they knew she coudlnt get anyway today at all

one man got close to her and grabbed her and starte feeling her up now 

man 2: ufffff mil gai mujhe toh... kya maal hai tu,.... chuma de na (kissing her ace but she pushing him off now and running again)

man 3: aare pakad ke rakhna isse... chal phri lehte hai usse this time keep a hold on her 

[Image: QlGct8k.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
but she was no ordinary sluty woman too..

she had her ways..ur friends who were real men who dominated in their feilds

they were bought on theri knees by her...the sex with her was out of this world..no man had her once

ur friend rahul one of thise guys who fucked his employees..hookers...anything that moved

was at ur home on his knees while ur sife sarre was bunched up and he was eating her pussy

[Image: freepressjournal%2Fimport%2F2018%2F08%2F...2Ccompress]

rahul: umm shirya itni garam hoon tum im too hard woh kartay hay na ..3 hours hogay hay my balls are aching

shriya: uhh uhh hayyy maar dala rahul..wahin raho na upar kya karogay whain rahon ahhhh

(her fett on his naked cock she just moving it on his shaft)

rahul: ahh ahhhh itna tease ahh nikaljayga woh karnay doo na IS ajayga

[Image: shriya-saran-showcases-designs-by-shrava...=2048x2048]
(11-06-2019, 11:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: man 3: mujhe kabse chaiye thi yeh... par paise hi nahin teh mere paas

man 2: chal... aaj maaze le le shes free

they came closer and kriti she turned away and started moving even running slighty to get away from thema nd they seeing he run 

man 4: aare bhar rahi hai... kahan jayegi... all doors are closed

man 5: fuc.... aise toh aur maaza aayega... seedha rape ka feeling hoga ab toh... so damn hot 

man 6 (talking to you) chal tu ider wait kar hum tumarti biwi ke saath enjoy karte hai 

they started following her some runnng after her as well... some walking since they knew she coudlnt get anyway today at all

one man got close to her and grabbed her and starte feeling her up now 

man 2: ufffff mil gai mujhe toh... kya maal hai tu,.... chuma de na (kissing her ace but she pushing him off now and running again)

man 3: aare pakad ke rakhna isse... chal phri lehte hai usse this time keep a hold on her 

i was helpless they even shaming me mmy own wife was meat..they kissing her she not opening lips running away but no escape

[Image: Tju2Kkn.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 11:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: but she was no ordinary sluty woman too..

she had her ways..ur friends who were real men who dominated in their feilds

they were bought on theri knees by her...the sex with her was out of this world..no man had her once

ur friend rahul one of thise guys who fucked his employees..hookers...anything that moved

was at ur home on his knees while ur sife sarre was bunched up and he was eating her pussy

rahul: umm shirya itni garam hoon tum im too hard woh kartay hay na ..3 hours hogay hay my balls are aching

shriya: uhh uhh hayyy maar dala rahul..wahin raho na upar kya karogay whain rahon ahhhh

(her fett on his naked cock she just moving it on his shaft)

rahul: ahh ahhhh itna tease ahh nikaljayga woh karnay doo na IS ajayga

i had no idea this was happening... ad i would never ever suspect her of this because i trusted her so much and she knew that 

and my friends were real men... they dominated most woman they fucked... rahul fucked employees all the time using them as whores and here

he was on his knees infront of my wife eating her pussy for 3 hours... she just had a control over men
(11-06-2019, 11:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was helpless they even shaming me mmy own wife was meat..they kissing her she not opening lips running away but no escape

they grabbed her again and she still trying ot get away from them as well

man 1: iss bhar jaane mat dena isse... keep her here... maaze lehte hai before the rest of the guys catch up 

they started ripping her clothes apart as well now... you seeing your wife getting fully naked infront of her

man 2: put her on her knees na... get here down there 

she still had her rupped clothes on... and they ushed her down and not even waiting and ushed they cock in her mouth now 

[Image: yGxxaq5.jpg]

man 1: aaahh fuck... mooh mein le na... saali teek se le kuttiya... varna bhot maar padegi bol raha hoon main 

she was getting treated so bad and you just watching this... this was bascially rape because she didnt want to do all this at all 

then you saw on the side... your mom getting DP now... and taking it like the whore she was

aish: aaahh aaahh fuck... ek mooh mein bhi aaahhh come on fuck me harder aur zor se isse jyada toh mera beta karta hai fuck me na

she wa staking them so easily it was no problem at all for her to take so many cocks at once

[Image: fgqzA71.jpg]
shriya: ao upar aoo hila deti hoon (he git uo and she was jerking him  off)

dekhi if u cum in 2 minutes mein kabhi bulaungi nahin samjhay...

rahul: array aah kaisay hoga ohir toh leave me aahh chor mera lund nahin ahhh shriya ahhh nahin janay dey ahhhhhhhhhh

[Image: Shriya-Saran1.jpg]

(she just gave him 2 jerks and he came all over ur bedroom floor..she just let her saree go..and rahul just coming on the floor)

[Image: mlumxqdcagisi.jpg]

shriya: nahin nahin sarre pay nahin girana door hatho (she heard ur car come) IS agay hay..array ruko..usay andar anay doo..phir hi nikalna

(when u walked in u saw rahul saw u ..he dint even make eye contact just walked on..ur wife with cum in her hand)

shirya: IS yahan ana (she bought u in) yeh meray hath mein "lotion" hay dekho nechay bhi gid haya hay el towel loo aur saaf kardo chalo

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-shriya-saran-po...=2048x2048]
(11-06-2019, 11:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: shriya: ao upar aoo hila deti hoon (he git uo and she was jerking him  off)

dekhi if u cum in 2 minutes mein kabhi bulaungi nahin samjhay...

rahul: array aah kaisay hoga ohir toh leave me aahh chor mera lund nahin ahhh shriya ahhh nahin janay dey ahhhhhhhhhh

(she just gave him 2 jerks and he came all over ur bedroom floor..she just let her saree go..and rahul just coming on the floor)

shriya: nahin nahin sarre pay nahin girana door hatho (she heard ur car come) IS agay hay..array ruko..usay andar anay doo..phir hi nikalna

(when u walked in u saw rahul saw u ..he dint even make eye contact just walked on..ur wife with cum in her hand)

shirya: IS yahan ana (she bought u in) yeh meray hath mein "lotion" hay dekho nechay bhi gid haya hay el towel loo aur saaf kardo chalo

he cummed so quick after all she had teased him for so damn long... and she even making him wait until i came in and then

he walked out and shriya saying this to me

IS: woh haan ek minute jaan

getting a towel and cleaned it off even off the floor and off her hand as well... i never thought it was anything else other than lotion because she said

IS: woh jaan woh rahul kya kar raha tha yahan pe
my mom was a season whore no problem..

she could take cocks anytime..she even dirty talking them..but kriti had a cock in her mouth and she was not into it she wanst even sucking it
(11-06-2019, 11:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom was a season whore no problem..

she could take cocks anytime..she even dirty talking them..but kriti had a cock in her mouth and she was not into it she wanst even sucking it

they didnt even care she wasnt sucking it... they just using her mouth now... they had her head and they moving 

her bakc and forward on they cock... just using her as a holw and nothing else really 

man 1: aaaahhh fuck.... mooh teek hai iska tumhe try karna hai yeh le (he leaving her and the other man pushing his cock in her mouth now)

kriti: mmm uugghh mmm mmmmm let e go mmmmmm apne lund nikalo mere mooh mein se mmm uummmmm

[Image: KYxhBv0.jpg]

man 2: aaaahhhhh yeh sahi hai ab toh gaaand use karni hai mujhe iski chalo 

they grabbed her an dpulled her up and about to bend her over but she pushed then and ran off but she had forgotten about all 

the other men that wanted her as well and she was running she wa slooking back at them and she an into another man and he grabbed her 

man 3: aare kahan ja rahi hai meri rani yahan aana kuch maaze lehte hia abhi 

where ever she went a man was ther for her he grabbed her ass and he bending her over a table that was right there spaning her 

[Image: RZ4m4lg.jpg]