Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(11-06-2019, 10:44 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the bidding hadnt even finished yet but all the men were enjoying your mom now... 

but your attentionw as going somewhere else... after all you wasnt worried about you mom she was a whore and able to handle aal of them

you was more worried about your wife kriti... since she didnt want to be there and she had earned

such less money so your dadaji was very angry with her... on top of that even your little

sister... since even thou she had become a slut... she was still so young with such old men now... but she was having fun

you could see alia with a couple of guys... she was smiling and laughing

alia: mmmmmm daddy (she was in roleplay mood now since aish had told her to make sure they were happy with her and what

she realised along the way was that people loved treating her like they daughter as well)

gowd mein lo na mujhe... aise mujhe khaada nahin rehna hai daddy gown mein lo na mujhe please

the guy picked her up holding her ass and other guys touching her back as well... 4 guys around her

it wa so crowded i was tryib to look for kirit i saw 4 men with alia she was so tiny n front of them..but was worried seeing dadaji pissed

[Image: F7vXx4t.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 10:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it wa so crowded i was tryib to look for kirit i saw 4 men with alia she was so tiny n front of them..but was worried seeing dadaji pissed

the guys that were with alia were having a lot of fun now

guy 1: aare humari bachi aaj kitni badi hogai hai

guy 2: woh toh hai... lagta hai humein usse kaafi kuch sikhana padega aaj toh 

alia: kya sikhaogaye daddy... main toh school mein sab seekh lehti hoon aap kya sikhao mujhe toh 

saying this while she was kissing the guy who was holding her up now.... you could see your little sister a young version of your mother now 

[Image: 4LdYbce.jpg]

but on the other side krtii was in so much trouble she had  afew guys around but that wasnt enough for your dadaji

dadaji: aur lao na... 20 log aare nahin nahin 40 log... aaj toh iske saare holes khol dengaye ache se chalo 

kriti: woh nahin dadaji main inke saath karti hoon na please dadaji 

[Image: w2OupHT.jpg]

she saying she would do it with the 2 guys near her but your dadaji was not having any f that

dadaji: aare nahin nhin bahu... aaj toh kaafi milge tumhe 

when he said that and more and more guys were  coming she was stood there lookng at you like this

[Image: zajNdZP.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-06-2019, 10:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the guys that were with alia were having a lot of fun now

guy 1: aare humari bachi aaj kitni badi hogai hai

guy 2: woh toh hai... lagta hai humein usse kaafi kuch sikhana padega aaj toh 

alia: kya sikhaogaye daddy... main toh school mein sab seekh lehti hoon aap kya sikhao mujhe toh 

saying this while she was kissing the guy who was holding her up now.... you could see your little sister a young version of your mother now 

but on the other side krtii was in so much trouble she had  afew guys around but that wasnt enough for your dadaji

dadaji: aur lao na... 20 log aare nahin nahin 40 log... aaj toh iske saare holes khol dengaye ache se chalo 

kriti: woh nahin dadaji main inke saath karti hoon na please dadaji 

she saying she would do it with the 2 guys near her but your dadaji was not having any f that

dadaji: aare nahin nhin bahu... aaj toh kaafi milge tumhe 

when he said that and more and more guys were  coming she was stood there lookng at you like this
WD: (i tried to get to her but was getting pusehed by the guys..they were about to get free pussy..)

dadji rehnay doo na galti hogai please woh baad mein shai karaygi

[Image: 62599357_2247400648647755_56148808756098....fbcdn.net]
(09-06-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: samantha: array jatay jatay sallam toh detay jaoo really na apnay in logon ko sar chada rakha hay no respect

jaoo aur darwaza band kardon chalo

(u wet out in the office next to him..u could see their shadowy figues from the glass..she was in doggy and getting it hard)

samantha: ahh kya jannu yaha hi shuru hogay ahh ghar pay kartay na ahhh ahhh

guy : (coming near to u 4 guys all siting) array yeh awaz toh mein janta hoon

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu_1536037213130.jpg]

guy 2: haan yaar yeh meri biwi thi last week (high fiving above u)

guy 3: yaar meri bhi iskay sath shadi honi chaiya (meaning he wanted to fuck her)

(u saw rajesh come out on 20 mintues ziping hiis pants up)

samantha: (as he was walking out she in her blouse naked dragged him back in) itni jaldi nahin mera huwa nahin hay wapas aoo app

[Image: samantha-autonagar-surya2.jpg]
Man u really deserve an Oscar for the kinds of Plots & concepts u make

relly great work from both of u Guyzz !!
(11-06-2019, 11:01 PM)Tirak Wrote: Man u really deserve an Oscar for the kinds of Plots & concepts u make

relly great work from both of u Guyzz !!

knowing other people love these series makes it more better bro..thanks for commenting
(11-06-2019, 11:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (i tried to get to her but was getting pusehed by the guys..they were about to get free pussy..)

dadji rehnay doo na galti hogai please woh baad mein shai karaygi

dadaji: aare nahin nhain aaj hi sikhna padega isko

some guys coming in 

dadaji: wahan rahi... aur dont worry about the money aaj meir bahu free chut hai jo chahe kar lo uske saath no problem 

man 5: free chut hai toh limits kuya hai uske saath 

dadaji: koi bhi limits nahin hai... free mein you can do anything you want to do with her 

you hearing yur dadaji talkign like this about your wife while you wife was backing away seeing for many men come in 

[Image: uqeTFba.jpg]

kriti: woh nahin mujhe nahin karna hai... woh WD batao na dadaji ko please i dont want to 

all the guys were walking towards her now and she backing away and your dadaji not even paying anymore attention now letting them have her

dadaji: meri bachi kahan hai... aare dkeho toh meri bachi kitne ache se enjoy kar rahi hai

alia: haan dadaji... dekho aaj char char daddy hai mere liye enjoy karne ke liye 

guy 2: aare usko mere paas bhi do na pass her over (while she was in the air she got passed over now as well)

[Image: 6DGekPj.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 11:11 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: aare nahin nhain aaj hi sikhna padega isko

some guys coming in 

dadaji: wahan rahi... aur dont worry about the money aaj meir bahu free chut hai jo chahe kar lo uske saath no problem 

man 5: free chut hai toh limits kuya hai uske saath 

dadaji: koi bhi limits nahin hai... free mein you can do anything you want to do with her 

you hearing yur dadaji talkign like this about your wife while you wife was backing away seeing for many men come in 

kriti: woh nahin mujhe nahin karna hai... woh WD batao na dadaji ko please i dont want to 

all the guys were walking towards her now and she backing away and your dadaji not even paying anymore attention now letting them have her

dadaji: meri bachi kahan hai... aare dkeho toh meri bachi kitne ache se enjoy kar rahi hai

alia: haan dadaji... dekho aaj char char daddy hai mere liye enjoy karne ke liye 

guy 2: aare usko mere paas bhi do na pass her over (while she was in the air she got passed over now as well)

so many men came in she never saw so many at once and worse they were no limits on her..they would hurt her so bad

WD: nahin nahin yeh nahin honay dunga mein hathoo chalo hatho

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2243240766_Kriti%20Sanon%...1d28a1.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 11:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: so many men came in she never saw so many at once and worse they were no limits on her..they would hurt her so bad

WD: nahin nahin yeh nahin honay dunga mein hathoo chalo hatho

the men were pishing you back now

dadaji: aare ghar mein rehne dehta hoon na isse... yeh kaafi nahin hai... agar yeh nahin hua toh isko bhar nikal doonga main

aur tum duno ka divorce bhi karwa doonga main samjhe na

(you knew he could do that and one thing you didnt want was to leave with her since that woudl mean you wouldnt get 

your mom maasi and alia anymore... yu wouldnt be able to get fucked by tem since they would never leave)

kriti: woh sach dadaji woh abse ill do good... toh 2 ke saath fine hai na 

[Image: i5rlK5i.jpg]

man 7: kya maal hai... bolti bhot hia yeh bandh karni padega sach mein... mooh mein kuch daalna padega 

they all talking about her like that and you saw alia just doing different diffeernt roleplays 

alia: daddy... yeh toh teek nahin hai na... main toh aapki bachi hoon aur aap mujhe aise gowd mein chalo let me down 

guy 2: fuck... i love this one so much 

they wasnt even letting alia go on the floor they had her in they arms and just passing her around between themselfs

guy 3: daddy ke paas tumare liye ek present hai... chaiye na toh aise hi rehna padega tumhe 

[Image: RaihZ0P.jpg]
IS and shriya had been married for 5 years now

in the beginning everything was great..she was supportive, loving,and always there for IS

butin the recent year IS felt she had drifted away..still with such a hot wife and someone who was as smart and succesfull like him

he tried his best to be a good husband..then in some months shriya was happy again it was like she had found dom happiness in her life

[Image: actors-shriya-saran-and-satya-bhabha-arr...=2048x2048]

IS thinking he was doing everything right but the secret to her happiness was COCK!!!

a woman who saved herself till barrage and now in her sexual prime she was non stop getting fucked

at first u saw men hands over her waist...and not just any men..ur won best freind was touching her

so much so she would go and stand in the middle of the group just chatiing ad their hands all over her

she dint care all she wanted to kknow was who was her stuf for the night
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 11:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: IS and shriya had been married for 5 years now

in the beginning everything was great..she was supportive, loving,and always there for IS

butin the recent year IS felt she had drifted away..still with such a hot wife and someone who was as smart and succesfull like him

he tried his best to be a good husband..then in some months shriya was happy again it was like she had found dom happiness in her life

IS thinking he was doing everything right but the secret to her happiness was COCK!!!

a woman who saved herself till barrage and now in her sexual prime she was non stop getting fucked

at first u saw men hands over her waist...and not just any men..ur won best freind was touching her

so much so she would go and stand in the middle of the group just chatiing ad their hands all over her

she dint care all she wanted to kknow was who was her stuf for the nigh

we had been married for quite long now and i really loved  her... trusted her more than anything 

i always tried to be the best husband for her... but then she difted away but recently she was hapy again... i didnt try to question it at all

i was just happy that she was happy again

and i used to see this as well... men touching her like that my own friends touching her but she never said anything so i didnt say mujhe as well