Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-06-2019, 11:18 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she dint like qucikes it was not the way she liked sex

it was also the reasons she dint fuck u as u barely lasted 2 mins with her..

maybe it was revenge for bit getting fucked properly or she liked cock more u never knew

u had done all ur work and saw she came to u and u bith drived back from office

samantha: off damn it meri oanties wahan reh gayi app kal ley ana i dont want him having those..(for her he was a guy now thats it)

u saw 3 days she dint take any dick..she was not in the mood she was a loving normal wife..

when u were coming back from work u got a text with a location

samantha: pick me from here..aur apna time lagakay ana no hurry

when we was alone she was my wife... 3 days she ddint have cock... and now she sent me the message 

IS: woh main free hoon jaan... main abhi aata hoon to pick you up
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(09-06-2019, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: nahin nahin... wahan jayegi aur seekh jayei unke paas... acha hoga uske liye 

he stopped you from bidding now and she moving to them guys and as soon as she did the grabbed her and started licking her all ove rnow 

guy: mmm uumm ssslluurrppp kya maal hai yeh toh mmm uumm mmmm

they licking her face and youb seein gher standing there her eyes even going to you now and if to say help but youb coudlnt 

guy: mm ssslluurrppp aur reist kar... aaj toh rape karegaye tumara poori raat mm uummm

host: chalo... now to make up for that dissapointed... i dont think we will be calling her again here or maybe we will 

and just let the low end peple have ehr on the cheap... it think would be best par abhi its time fo tthe main event 

(aish comign forward now and everyone going crazy they had been waitint foe hee for so long now 

guy 1: fuck ab aayeg maaza sahc mein... bidding maybe ill start at £500,000 staright away to set a mark na 

(before her could) guy: £1 million... (a guy shouted starting the bidding at the hughest price of today 

kriti cost the organizers money evem my dadaji she was on of the finalsit to be bidded on and they dint make money on her

worst i saw her scared and men threatning to rape her..then my own mom dressed like a hore coming out

she was the main event now

[Image: vH5wtwC.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kriti cost the organizers money evem my dadaji she was on of the finalsit to be bidded on and they dint make money on her

worst i saw her scared and men threatning to rape her..then my own mom dressed like a hore coming out

she was the main event now

guy 30: fuck... who bid that straigh away... ab toh main gaya.,.. mera toh koi bhi chance nahin ha aish ke saath sach mein 

aish herself was dancing on stage now she was making sure she gave them all a good show after kriti 

[Image: r9Y52De.jpg]

guy 5: aare you think thats enough... mera bhi bid... 1.2 million... ab thats should be it kyunki yeh to record bid higaya hai 

guy 8: aare nahin nahin re cord bid yeh hoga ab 1.4 million

while this going to tease them more and more she was dancing she turning and showing here ass as well 

[Image: 9A4aO76.jpg]

guy 9: gaan sach mein fuck 1.5 million

she going on the floor and dancing on stage she was giivng a real perforamce now to everyone... to make sure she got hugher big 

[Image: pZll36v.jpg]

guy 21: 1.6 million

guy 16: this it too much for me sach mein 

she danicn gpushign her boobs out and dancing now

guy 16: fuck it... 1.8 million

[Image: As5I177.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: when we was alone she was my wife... 3 days she ddint have cock... and now she sent me the message 

IS: woh main free hoon jaan... main abhi aata hoon to pick you up

u went in ur car and saw she was standing on a bus stop late at night

she was wearing shorts and a tight top u came out of the car and held the door for her

samantha )looking at u puzzled) kaun hoon bhai? kya chaiya? array aisay kya ghoor rahay hoon ladki dekhi nahin kya tumnay

(she just tapping a guys shoulder beside her) aray dekho na kaisay ghoor raha hay yeh..mainay kahan tha sarre mein hi niklungi bahar

[Image: fb1ce4525af1b25d863fb6d5980b0b2d.jpg]

guy: huhh kaun hoon tum (he trying to push her hand away) kya hora hay is this guy bothering u?

samantha: aap na kaisa mazak kar rahay hoon (u saw she hugged him tighter) ghar chalo na dekho kaisay ghoor raha hay i doont feel safe

guy: umm umm woh meray ghar? haan hhan chalo na woh bus time hay

samantha: array yeh itna ghoor raha hay yeh hi drop karayga..aur ghoorlena gahadi mein samjhay chalo

[Image: samantha-cute-at-venkat-ram-calender-launchn64fL.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy 30: fuck... who bid that straigh away... ab toh main gaya.,.. mera toh koi bhi chance nahin ha aish ke saath sach mein 

aish herself was dancing on stage now she was making sure she gave them all a good show after kriti 

guy 5: aare you think thats enough... mera bhi bid... 1.2 million... ab thats should be it kyunki yeh to record bid higaya hai 

guy 8: aare nahin nahin re cord bid yeh hoga ab 1.4 million

while this going to tease them more and more she was dancing she turning and showing here ass as well 

guy 9: gaan sach mein fuck 1.5 million

she going on the floor and dancing on stage she was giivng a real perforamce now to everyone... to make sure she got hugher big 

guy 21: 1.6 million

guy 16: this it too much for me sach mein 

she danicn gpushign her boobs out and dancing now

guy 16: fuck it... 1.8 million

my sis and wife sold..i was some men look at me as even i was staring at my mom..she was just the perfect whore

no onw eould make that much..

[Image: 9A4aO76.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u went in ur car and saw she was standing on a bus stop late at night

she was wearing shorts and a tight top u came out of the car and held the door for her

samantha )looking at u puzzled) kaun hoon bhai? kya chaiya? array aisay kya ghoor rahay hoon ladki dekhi nahin kya tumnay

(she just tapping a guys shoulder beside her) aray dekho na kaisay ghoor raha hay yeh..mainay kahan tha sarre mein hi niklungi bahar

guy: huhh kaun hoon tum (he trying to push her hand away) kya hora hay is this guy bothering u?

samantha: aap na kaisa mazak kar rahay hoon (u saw she hugged him tighter) ghar chalo na dekho kaisay ghoor raha hay i doont feel safe

guy: umm umm woh meray ghar? haan hhan chalo na woh bus time hay

samantha: array yeh itna ghoor raha hay yeh hi drop karayga..aur ghoorlena gahadi mein samjhay chalo

she at a bus stop late at night and a random guy there as well

IS: woh main drop eerrmm woh kahan jaana hai... woh drop kar dehta hoon 

after all i ddint want my wife going somewhere wiht some random guy alone
(09-06-2019, 11:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my sis and wife sold..i was some men look at me as even i was staring at my mom..she was just the perfect whore

no onw eould make that much..

guy: 1.8

guy: 1.9

guy: 2.3

guy: 2.5

[Image: kisls1l.jpg]

thsi was going crazy now and aish knew how ot make it go even more crazy yet since this was nothing for her 

aish: aare itna bid kar rahe ho tum log maybe you should see me from closer na

she coming downa dn the guy that didnt bid she walked straight past him not even talking to him leaving him 

[Image: ywyBIR2.jpg]

and then going to the guys that were bidding 

guy: itna kareeb se mera 2.7 million kar do sach mein

aish: aare abhi kahan pehle check toh karo

then she started dancing with a few guys all at once... they all dancing with her... it had turned into a dance bar now with your mom as the whore

[Image: mXpH1oT.jpg]

aish: aur bid kar na... aur dance karti rahoonig mian toh

guy: woh bas chune do na mujhe please

he going down on his knees and grabbing her wasit now while she wad dancing wiht the other men as well

[Image: GrVhPIv.jpg]
they both sat in the back..u saw she started flirting with him

samantha: aaj toh bohot hi mazza aya nice dinner aur club mein bhi aur jana chaiya

guy: woh huhh haan mazza aya (he just going with it)

samantha: (seeing u were loking back) (to him) jannu i think the driver wants to watch usay shoow dey kya thoda

[Image: 2-9.jpeg]

ya tum kahaon toh uska hi lellon kya agay jakay

guy: array nahin ider aoo (he satrted kissing her neck and they both making out) woh next right lellon ab

samantha: relax jaan mujhay karnay doo (u saw she unhooled his pants and took his cock out and put her mouth on it sucking it lovingly)

umm kitna time hogay since we did it back in a car aaj yehi karingay umm slurp slurp ummm

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Backshow-in-Sexy-Ti...lywood.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy: 1.8

guy: 1.9

guy: 2.3

guy: 2.5

thsi was going crazy now and aish knew how ot make it go even more crazy yet since this was nothing for her 

aish: aare itna bid kar rahe ho tum log maybe you should see me from closer na

she coming downa dn the guy that didnt bid she walked straight past him not even talking to him leaving him 

and then going to the guys that were bidding 

guy: itna kareeb se mera 2.7 million kar do sach mein

aish: aare abhi kahan pehle check toh karo

then she started dancing with a few guys all at once... they all dancing with her... it had turned into a dance bar now with your mom as the whore

aish: aur bid kar na... aur dance karti rahoonig mian toh

guy: woh bas chune do na mujhe please

he going down on his knees and grabbing her wasit now while she wad dancing wiht the other men as well

for 3 million she even letting them touch her..my mom was a common whore now..everyone dancing with her

but i was now worried about kriti

[Image: 6ZqXkJM.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: for 3 million she even letting them touch her..my mom was a common whore now..everyone dancing with her

but i was now worried about kriti

the bidding hadnt even finished yet but all the men were enjoying your mom now... 

but your attentionw as going somewhere else... after all you wasnt worried about you mom she was a whore and able to handle aal of them

you was more worried about your wife kriti... since she didnt want to be there and she had earned

such less money so your dadaji was very angry with her... on top of that even your little

sister... since even thou she had become a slut... she was still so young with such old men now... but she was having fun

[Image: mfYRtuZ.jpg]

you could see alia with a couple of guys... she was smiling and laughing

alia: mmmmmm daddy (she was in roleplay mood now since aish had told her to make sure they were happy with her and what

she realised along the way was that people loved treating her like they daughter as well)

gowd mein lo na mujhe... aise mujhe khaada nahin rehna hai daddy gown mein lo na mujhe please

the guy picked her up holding her ass and other guys touching her back as well... 4 guys around her

[Image: tT0NXiN.jpg]