Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-06-2019, 10:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom had to step in and smack her ass.and show her off..kriti dint say a wor,,she only wante dthe day to end

WD: sunno kritit please kuch karoo warna yahan bhi bura hoga aur dekho dadaji already ghussay mein hay tumara jeen haram hojayga

)i had t tell my own wife to be more slutty..she even had tears in her eyes)

aish: chal gaand hila sabke liye... hila aur dikha sabko 

she shaking her ass while aish spanking it and she just moanig while getting spanked as well so hard infront of evefryoone

kriti: aaahh aaahh itni zor se toh nahin na aaahh main kar rahi hoon na aaahh aaahhh 

guy 19: ab aaya hai na maaza yeh toh ab main le hi sakta hoon £700,000

[Image: npkCz0f.jpg]

aish: aare bas utna hi... dkeho yeh legs dekho toh... dkeho kitni lambi hia yeh... uski liye toh jyada hi hona chiaye na 

she showing her off and trying to hugher her price as well now while showing her off 

guy 27: yeh sahi kaha iski liye £700,00 toh bhot hi kam hai chalo ill equal alias £950,000 for this whore... kya taangein hai sach mein

you seeing your wife bend over on stage shaking her ass for all tghem people while getting spanked at the samwe rime

[Image: w1xL3uz.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(09-06-2019, 10:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she coming in my office and going to my boss... i saw she on his lap feeding him like a wife and her pallu was down as well

he calling me in and i was seeing my wife like this at my office

when u came in ur pwn wife pulled her pallu up and covered like u were unknown to him

samantha: aap bas kahoo aur ghar chalo na itna kaam nahin karna yeh kaun peon hay apka kya?

rajesh: (he felt weird acting like this but was getting a hot woman) nahin jaan mera best employee hay ill handle him al the work aur chaltay hay phir

samantha: chalo na mujhsay ruka nahinjyayg itna neglect mat karo na..warna mein yahinh shuru hojaungi (she jumping in his lap fully clothes teasing him)

[Image: samantha-pink-saree-hd13.jpg]

rajesh; ahh salli kasia mall hay tu uff kinky bitch!! (he grabbed her mouth and started kissing her)

sammanha: umm muah muah muah bicth mat bolo nay apkay mooh say acha nahin lagta..(she seeing but was kissing him..lciking his lips and kissing his face all over)

rajesh: array tu gaya nahin dekh nahin raha ,ein apni biwi kay sath hoon chal jaa

samantha: array peopn hay toh kya aisay baat nahin karni chaiya apko chotay logon say

[Image: samantha-pink-saree-hd4.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: chal gaand hila sabke liye... hila aur dikha sabko 

she shaking her ass while aish spanking it and she just moanig while getting spanked as well so hard infront of evefryoone

kriti: aaahh aaahh itni zor se toh nahin na aaahh main kar rahi hoon na aaahh aaahhh 

guy 19: ab aaya hai na maaza yeh toh ab main le hi sakta hoon £700,000

aish: aare bas utna hi... dkeho yeh legs dekho toh... dkeho kitni lambi hia yeh... uski liye toh jyada hi hona chiaye na 

she showing her off and trying to hugher her price as well now while showing her off 

guy 27: yeh sahi kaha iski liye £700,00 toh bhot hi kam hai chalo ill equal alias £950,000 for this whore... kya taangein hai sach mein

you seeing your wife bend over on stage shaking her ass for all tghem people while getting spanked at the samwe rime

it was so humiliating for her..she was a nice girl who got caught up in my family

but now her bied was eqauls alia which was good for her or back home she would really get it hard

[Image: RQwCaqp.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: when u came in ur pwn wife pulled her pallu up and covered like u were unknown to him

samantha: aap bas kahoo aur ghar chalo na itna kaam nahin karna yeh kaun peon hay apka kya?

rajesh: (he felt weird acting like this but was getting a hot woman) nahin jaan mera best employee hay ill handle him al the work aur chaltay hay phir

samantha: chalo na mujhsay ruka nahinjyayg itna neglect mat karo na..warna mein yahinh shuru hojaungi (she jumping in his lap fully clothes teasing him)

rajesh; ahh salli kasia mall hay tu uff kinky bitch!! (he grabbed her mouth and started kissing her)

sammanha: umm muah muah muah bicth mat bolo nay apkay mooh say acha nahin lagta..(she seeing but was kissing him..lciking his lips and kissing his face all over)

rajesh: array tu gaya nahin dekh nahin raha ,ein apni biwi kay sath hoon chal jaa

samantha: array peopn hay toh kya aisay baat nahin karni chaiya apko chotay logon say

it was actually like she was his wife and not mine right here... she way she was talking and acting as well and even kissing him now on his lap

all the passion and love i should have was going to someone else

he telling me to go and she even saying he shouldnt talk like that to small people 

IS: woh errmm haan sir woh main jaata hoon
(09-06-2019, 11:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was so humiliating for her..she was a nice girl who got caught up in my family

but now her bied was eqauls alia which was good for her or back home she would really get it hard

aish leaving her and she was crying a littlew and everyone saw that 

guy: fuck nahin nahin nahin... i take my big back... sell her to the previous buyer... i dont want a cryer 

guy: aare nahin not me... i thought it was her character par yeh toh asal mein ro rahi hai... koi case nahin chaiye mujhe apne aap par

guy: mujhe bhi i back out as well... i dont want her 

everyone was backing out now and it went back down to the first big of £10,000

[Image: PfcHbKZ.jpg]

guy: aare mujhe mil gai phir... itni cheap raandi... fuck i think shes the cheapest whore ever we had oon here sach mein

dadaji: aare WD yeh kya... tumne kuch bataya nahin usse ki kaise karna hai... itna cheap

koi reputation bhi nahin rahegi humari yahan alia pata hai kitna gai ahi aur tumari biwi dekho kitne pe gai hai saali kuttiya 

(he was not happy at all with kriti now)

dadaji: ghar jaake dekhte hai... you wont be seeing her for a few days... humare ghar mein rahegi,.. sikhana padega usse humein 

[Image: 93UEVQo.jpg]
samantha: array jatay jatay sallam toh detay jaoo really na apnay in logon ko sar chada rakha hay no respect

jaoo aur darwaza band kardon chalo

(u wet out in the office next to him..u could see their shadowy figues from the glass..she was in doggy and getting it hard)

samantha: ahh kya jannu yaha hi shuru hogay ahh ghar pay kartay na ahhh ahhh

guy : (coming near to u 4 guys all siting) array yeh awaz toh mein janta hoon

[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu_1536037213130.jpg]

guy 2: haan yaar yeh meri biwi thi last week (high fiving above u)

guy 3: yaar meri bhi iskay sath shadi honi chaiya (meaning he wanted to fuck her)

(u saw rajesh come out on 20 mintues ziping hiis pants up)

samantha: (as he was walking out she in her blouse naked dragged him back in) itni jaldi nahin mera huwa nahin hay wapas aoo app

[Image: samantha-autonagar-surya2.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:

aish leaving her and she was crying a littlew and everyone saw that 

guy: fuck nahin nahin nahin... i take my big back... sell her to the previous buyer... i dont want a cryer 

guy: aare nahin not me... i thought it was her character par yeh toh asal mein ro rahi hai... koi case nahin chaiye mujhe apne aap par

guy: mujhe bhi i back out as well... i dont want her 

everyone was backing out now and it went back down to the first big of £10,000

guy: aare mujhe mil gai phir... itni cheap raandi... fuck i think shes the cheapest whore ever we had oon here sach mein

dadaji: aare WD yeh kya... tumne kuch bataya nahin usse ki kaise karna hai... itna cheap

koi reputation bhi nahin rahegi humari yahan alia pata hai kitna gai ahi aur tumari biwi dekho kitne pe gai hai saali kuttiya 

(he was not happy at all with kriti now)

dadaji: ghar jaake dekhte hai... you wont be seeing her for a few days... humare ghar mein rahegi,.. sikhana padega usse humein 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

this was th worst thing that could have happened there

she was the cheapest to be ever sold..and dadaji was pissed which would be a nightmare for her..i saw she started weeping more

and the guys who bought her looked liek he liked the cryers..i was so scared for her now

WD: dadji woh mein ill bid 20,000 na mein lejata hoon isay

[Image: ZvS4KBM.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: samantha: array jatay jatay sallam toh detay jaoo really na apnay in logon ko sar chada rakha hay no respect

jaoo aur darwaza band kardon chalo

(u wet out in the office next to him..u could see their shadowy figues from the glass..she was in doggy and getting it hard)

samantha: ahh kya jannu yaha hi shuru hogay ahh ghar pay kartay na ahhh ahhh

guy : (coming near to u 4 guys all siting) array yeh awaz toh mein janta hoon

guy 2: haan yaar yeh meri biwi thi last week (high fiving above u)

guy 3: yaar meri bhi iskay sath shadi honi chaiya (meaning he wanted to fuck her)

(u saw rajesh come out on 20 mintues ziping hiis pants up)

samantha: (as he was walking out she in her blouse naked dragged him back in) itni jaldi nahin mera huwa nahin hay wapas aoo app

most of my collegues had fucked her as well... and they talking about that while i could see they shadows fucking 

then 20 minutes later he coming out zipping up and she just in her blouse dragged him back in wanting more from him yet
(09-06-2019, 11:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

this was th worst thing that could have happened there

she was the cheapest to be ever sold..and dadaji was pissed which would be a nightmare for her..i saw she started weeping more

and the guys who bought her looked liek he liked the cryers..i was so scared for her now

WD: dadji woh mein ill bid 20,000 na mein lejata hoon isay

dadaji: nahin nahin... wahan jayegi aur seekh jayei unke paas... acha hoga uske liye 

he stopped you from bidding now and she moving to them guys and as soon as she did the grabbed her and started licking her all ove rnow 

guy: mmm uumm ssslluurrppp kya maal hai yeh toh mmm uumm mmmm

they licking her face and youb seein gher standing there her eyes even going to you now and if to say help but youb coudlnt 

guy: mm ssslluurrppp aur reist kar... aaj toh rape karegaye tumara poori raat mm uummm

[Image: A60lCwp.jpg]

host: chalo... now to make up for that dissapointed... i dont think we will be calling her again here or maybe we will 

and just let the low end peple have ehr on the cheap... it think would be best par abhi its time fo tthe main event 

(aish comign forward now and everyone going crazy they had been waitint foe hee for so long now 

guy 1: fuck ab aayeg maaza sahc mein... bidding maybe ill start at £500,000 staright away to set a mark na 

(before her could) guy: £1 million... (a guy shouted starting the bidding at the hughest price of today 

[Image: wcGNYAN.jpg]
she dint like qucikes it was not the way she liked sex

it was also the reasons she dint fuck u as u barely lasted 2 mins with her..

maybe it was revenge for bit getting fucked properly or she liked cock more u never knew

u had done all ur work and saw she came to u and u bith drived back from office

[Image: crop.php?r=zjWdVp5Ii1PnrNijaUa3jcWTVp0C3...HuGSeLJ3rl]

samantha: off damn it meri oanties wahan reh gayi app kal ley ana i dont want him having those..(for her he was a guy now thats it)

u saw 3 days she dint take any dick..she was not in the mood she was a loving normal wife..

when u were coming back from work u got a text with a location

samantha: pick me from here..aur apna time lagakay ana no hurry

[Image: 61834985.jpg]