Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-06-2019, 10:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote:  a really hot babe just got sold ..it was like they were selling meat

alia was a huge crowd pleaser they never had a whore so young there...

but seeing my wife looking super hot but i couldnt do anything for her..

it was so bad had front row seats and couldnt do anything

guy 4: naya maal... ispe toh main hi bidding karoonga sach mein... yeh toh meri hai

guy 7: newly married... fuck... i need her in my bed for sure 

guy 12: bachi ko toh dekho... she looks so happy to be there... usko toh gowd mein le kar karna hia mujhe sach mein 

[Image: MO4VT1O.jpg]

host: and now... for the one who is always last... your alls favorite... who went for £1.4 million last year 

then aish came out dressed like this... and all eyes were on her now... she was looking super hot 

[Image: CNklZMI.jpg]

she knew everyone there wanted her... she was showing so much navel and so much cleavage as well to drive everyone 

crazy... people just throwing money on the stage as well as soon as she showed up 

host: acha acha relax... woh baad mein... shes at the end... pehle bachi se start karte hai... pata ha logon 

shes her daddsy favroite... princess hai yeh... toh start karo... dekhte hia yeh bachi kitne ke liye jaati hai 

[Image: DCR7WvL.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(09-06-2019, 10:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was riding him so good... i could see her jumpig up and down... i had seen this view many times

she bending down kissing him while riding him... they were having such good sex and then she seeing me and covering herself up

IS: woh kuch nahin jaan... woh main bas

she covering herslef as if a unknown man walked in

samantha: (u saw under the sheets she was still moving her pelcis getting fucked)

ahh ahh yeh tumara driver hay kya aisay kyun dekh traha hay tell him to go na

rahul: array IS bhai woh bhabhi (he looked at her as she stopped) woh yaar mein bisi kay sath hoon apni tum bahar wait karo na ahh

samantha: kahin say bhi ajatay hay jaoo abhi apnay worker logon ko line mein rakho rahul ahhh they shd knck na ahh

[Image: samantha-half-saree-posters12.jpg]

(u went and sat in front of the tv ..for the first innings all u hheard were moans and screams)

samantha: ahhh rahul wahan nahin jeee array wahan mat katoo na ahhh

samantha: basd bas hogaya na abhi aur kitna kaingay app thak gayi mein (u even noticed she was pirposely talking loudl;y)

[Image: sam_5a7e759df0a22.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she covering herslef as if a unknown man walked in

samantha: (u saw under the sheets she was still moving her pelcis getting fucked)

ahh ahh yeh tumara driver hay kya aisay kyun dekh traha hay tell him to go na

rahul: array IS bhai woh bhabhi (he looked at her as she stopped) woh yaar mein bisi kay sath hoon apni tum bahar wait karo na ahh

samantha: kahin say bhi ajatay hay jaoo abhi apnay worker logon ko line mein rakho rahul ahhh they shd knck na ahh

(u went and sat in front of the tv ..for the first innings all u hheard were moans and screams)

samantha: ahhh rahul wahan nahin jeee array wahan mat katoo na ahhh

samantha: basd bas hogaya na abhi aur kitna kaingay app thak gayi mein (u even noticed she was pirposely talking loudl;y)

she sending me out like i was no one and he was her husband... and he even saying he was with his wife as well fucking her and i 

had to go out and i could clearly hear her moans and what she was saying 

i was wacting the cricket match while my friend was fucking my wif elike she was his wife
(09-06-2019, 10:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy 4: naya maal... ispe toh main hi bidding karoonga sach mein... yeh toh meri hai

guy 7: newly married... fuck... i need her in my bed for sure 

guy 12: bachi ko toh dekho... she looks so happy to be there... usko toh gowd mein le kar karna hia mujhe sach mein 

host: and now... for the one who is always last... your alls favorite... who went for £1.4 million last year 

then aish came out dressed like this... and all eyes were on her now... she was looking super hot 

she knew everyone there wanted her... she was showing so much navel and so much cleavage as well to drive everyone 

crazy... people just throwing money on the stage as well as soon as she showed up 

host: acha acha relax... woh baad mein... shes at the end... pehle bachi se start karte hai... pata ha logon 

shes her daddsy favroite... princess hai yeh... toh start karo... dekhte hia yeh bachi kitne ke liye jaati hai 

my mom was lokking smocking hot but first was alia

they were sales pitching her as a daddys girl to get more money

she standing all cute and slutty the pervert men would bid  on her

[Image: nFXP2er.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:16 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom was lokking smocking hot but first was alia

they were sales pitching her as a daddys girl to get more money

she standing all cute and slutty the pervert men would bid  on her

host: now itni young toh kabhi nahin aayi hai toh start toh hugh hi hoga the lowest bid is from £50,000

she standing there twirling around smiling... she was so happy to be there as well 

she seeing you and uncles in the crowd and she waiving at them as well 

guy 3: fuck yeh meri hai... kya bachi hai... daddys girl toh main bana doonga sahc mein £75,000

[Image: YS3MwDK.jpg]

guy 21: £100,000 lets get thid finished taaki i can have fun with her 

she seeing how it was going and she remembered her dadaji saying the higher the price to more candies and sweets she would get as wll 

so she started lifting her dress as well showing her panties which were disney world panties she had on 

guy 9: fuck fuck.... £250,000... isko toh mujhe hi de do pakka 

aish: (going to kriti) kriti be more alive teek hai... jyada price milni chiaye we have a repution samjhi na

[Image: wBQWkaj.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she sending me out like i was no one and he was her husband... and he even saying he was with his wife as well fucking her and i 

had to go out and i could clearly hear her moans and what she was saying 

i was wacting the cricket match while my friend was fucking my wif elike she was his wife

u then saw ur freind come out he came and sat on the sofa beside u

and soon samantha came out..once she had sex she would stop pretending to be the guys wife

but since u disturbed her today she decided to take i further

rahul: bhai mazza agaya...i came 3 times in her yaar sahi hay teri biwi (he then saw samantha coming) i mean meri biwi (giving her a wink)

[Image: samantha-jabardasth-saree-hd3.jpg]

(u saw she coming only weraing his tishirt her legs showing)

samnatha: arrray rahul bolna tha na apkay dost aray hay im not dressed right kya hay yeh

(she then stood in fornt of u..even blocked ur view from thr tv..took his shirt off and thre it at u

standing naked her pussy leaking cum) sarre kahan hay meri jana hay ab..akhir "driver " aya hay na pick karnay

[Image: samantha-belly-ring-posters3.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: host: now itni young toh kabhi nahin aayi hai toh start toh hugh hi hoga the lowest bid is from £50,000

she standing there twirling around smiling... she was so happy to be there as well 

she seeing you and uncles in the crowd and she waiving at them as well 

guy 3: fuck yeh meri hai... kya bachi hai... daddys girl toh main bana doonga sahc mein £75,000

guy 21: £100,000 lets get thid finished taaki i can have fun with her 

she seeing how it was going and she remembered her dadaji saying the higher the price to more candies and sweets she would get as wll 

so she started lifting her dress as well showing her panties which were disney world panties she had on 

guy 9: fuck fuck.... £250,000... isko toh mujhe hi de do pakka 

aish: (going to kriti) kriti be more alive teek hai... jyada price milni chiaye we have a repution samjhi na
 alia was a total slut as mom trained her..still she wanst very experienced but hse was good..she showing of her little ass

she playung the role so good she was raking in so much money..i saw kriti looking at the floor she was so disitnreested

[Image: UV0IMK9.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:22 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u then saw ur freind come out he came and sat on the sofa beside u

and soon samantha came out..once she had sex she would stop pretending to be the guys wife

but since u disturbed her today she decided to take i further

rahul: bhai mazza agaya...i came 3 times in her yaar sahi hay teri biwi (he then saw samantha coming) i mean meri biwi (giving her a wink)

(u saw she coming only weraing his tishirt her legs showing)

samnatha: arrray rahul bolna tha na apkay dost aray hay im not dressed right kya hay yeh

(she then stood in fornt of u..even blocked ur view from thr tv..took his shirt off and thre it at u

standing naked her pussy leaking cum) sarre kahan hay meri jana hay ab..akhir "driver " aya hay na pick karnay

she was my wife... i paid for everything for her... i paid for the house... yet she was making me a driver now

rahul sitting next to me saying how much he fucked my wife and then calling her his wife

normally she would stop but now she was taking it further... and doing more
(09-06-2019, 10:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote:  alia was a total slut as mom trained her..still she wanst very experienced but hse was good..she showing of her little ass

she playung the role so good she was raking in so much money..i saw kriti looking at the floor she was so disitnreested

alia was showing more and more she even coming closer to the edge of the stage so they could see her better as well

guy 14: aare am ending this bachi toh meri hi hai pakka... £750,000

host: aare thats huge... thats the biggest amount today... phir toh going once and going twice

guy 15: £800,00 (fuck... this is the most i got... better now someone out bid this)

guy 14: aare maine kahan bachi meri hai... £950,000 

[Image: OCK60SD.jpg]

friend: aare bhai you normally save your money for aish

guy 14: aaj nahin... aaj toh aish nahin chaiye... had her many times... aja toh bachi hi chaiye mujhe... princess baan doonga usse main toh

alia smiling at him and giving him a kiss as well 

host: going once... going twice... and SOLD... for £950,000... there gos the daddys little girl to another man 

you watching as your little sister had just been sold for such a huge amouth

[Image: l639JB1.jpg]
samanmtha: chalo ghadi nikallo chalo match deknay kay liya pagad detay hay mera rahul tumay chalo

(once u were in the car she was back to herself)

samantha: ghar jakay baki ka sath mein dekhingay match ok...kuch sandwich banadungi and weel watch it

(next morning when u got up u saw she wasnt in the bed beside u and again u were hearing her moans)

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-hot-pics.jpg]

(u came out to see the milkman..bending her on the table just lifting her sarre till her waist and fucking her)

samatha: ahh ahhh subah subah array nahanay toh detay na app ummm chalo na ahh bas

milkman: uhh uuh kya chut hay ..randi salli leti ja na

samantha: array biwi ko randi boltay hoon sharam nahin ati..kal kay din tumaray bachin ki maa banay wali hoon u,,, ohhh

[Image: samantha-jabardasth-saree-hd25.jpg]