Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(09-06-2019, 05:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my wife on the street being harrased by school boys some one needed to teach them a lesson

one of them even smacked her..and with sruthi her tits were the main attarction anyone would go crazy to see them

shruti: ab toh thats enough... main toh abhi phone karti hoon tum sabki mom ko 

boy 2: woh nahin hum toh bas aise hi maazak kar rahe teh 

shruti: acha toh ek ladki ki gaand ko thaapd maarke maazak bol rahe ho tum 

boy 1: woh sorry sorry ki woh kiya maine... phirse nahin karoonga woh bas just dont tell my mom na mom ko mat batana please

[Image: 5zbQETm.jpg]

shruti: acha acha teek hai... par tum logon ko mere liye kuch karna padega 

boy 3: kya kya karna hai 

shruti: you need to say sorry... aur woh yahan nahin... chalo mere saath tum sab... all 4 of you need to come with now

boy 4: par maine toh kuch nain kiya... he slapped your ass na

shruti: haan haan par all you are together toh sab aaogyea chalo... aao follow me

[Image: O72ERZR.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal: ohoo itna bola hay mainay apnay baaray mein na try all that on him

ritu: pagal hogai hoon hell think im a whore...(she then just glanced in him and he was staring at kajals breasts)

umm janan hello mein ider hoon wahan kya dekh rahay hoon

rahul: woh nahin bas jaan u look so beautifull andar chalo na (he said all this but was sti;; satring at kajal)

[Image: 3WH33D3.jpg]

ritu: array tum (slapping his arm) kya kar rahay hoon mein biwi hoon na yhan tumari..kajal tum jaoo dekho tumari wajah say kya hora hay

rahul: array nahin ritu woh..yaar all had her yaar lekin ive been faith full to u na..mera bhi kuch hona chaiya na

tumaray sarray freinds ka hubby nay isay choda hay ..it will be the best wedding gift jaan

kajal: ohh rahul yeh kya bolray hoon tum?
[Image: xJ9FyiM.jpg]
every year there was this huge event where all the rich people went

and it included woman getting sold to the highest bidder for a night of sex... and it wasnt forced

woman wanted to be here... famiies wanted they woman to be selected for this event 

[Image: xL3WefA.jpg]

because it earned them a lot of money... so dads wanted they wives and daughters to be in this and get sold...

and same was for WDs family... they dadaji wanted all the woman in the family to be in this event 

and he sent a picture of of all the woman in family... even cousins in the family as well to see if they would be selected for this

[Image: ZGIBWeM.jpg]

and only 3 got selevcted... WDs wife kriti... WDs mom aish... and WDs sister alia...

aishw as selected because of just being a super hot MILF... and alia being so small and young she would bring in a lot of money

since rich old men loved fuckign a bachi... and kriti was just so hot they wanted her there

WD was there in the crowd as well... looking at women coming out and getting sold like they were nothing

[Image: 04ibk3T.jpg]
is kay ghar mein samjho roz hi nayi shaddi hoti thi

ghar mein ek hi aurat this samantha IS ki patni lekin usay lagi ek buri adat

a woman shose only kink was to fuck men but make them pretend like they were her husbands

IS uska khud ka legal pati woh usay nahin chodta

[Image: samantha-dhookudu-posters3.jpg]
anytime a guy fucked her..she would make him roleplay fuck

many a times IS walked in and every time her reactions would puzzle IS

sunday night IS was going to meet his buddy rahul

India VS australia was happening it was boys night when u eentered his home u saw he easnt in the living room

but u heard very familiar moans from his bedroom

[Image: 6b1b9815c9fbe5f009f49ed285bb25de.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 09:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: is kay ghar mein samjho roz hi nayi shaddi hoti thi

ghar mein ek hi aurat this samantha IS ki patni lekin usay lagi ek buri adat

a woman shose only kink was to fuck men but make them pretend like they were her husbands

IS uska khud ka legal pati woh usay nahin chodta

nytime a guy fucked her..she would make him roleplay fuck

many a times IS walked in and every time her reactions would puzzle IS

sunday night IS was going to meet his buddy rahul

India VS australia was happening it was boys night when u eentered his home u saw he easnt in the living room

but u heard very familiar moans from his bedroom

she was more other peoples wife than my wife... it was like i was just her husband by name because she didn everything with other people

i thought we would be watching the match when i came he wasnt there and i could hear moans from the bedroom
(09-06-2019, 09:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: every year there was this huge event where all the rich people went

and it included woman getting sold to the highest bidder for a night of sex... and it wasnt forced

woman wanted to be here... famiies wanted they woman to be selected for this event 

because it earned them a lot of money... so dads wanted they wives and daughters to be in this and get sold...

and same was for WDs family... they dadaji wanted all the woman in the family to be in this event 

and he sent a picture of of all the woman in family... even cousins in the family as well to see if they would be selected for this

and only 3 got selevcted... WDs wife kriti... WDs mom aish... and WDs sister alia...

aishw as selected because of just being a super hot MILF... and alia being so small and young she would bring in a lot of money

since rich old men loved fuckign a bachi... and kriti was just so hot they wanted her there

WD was there in the crowd as well... looking at women coming out and getting sold like they were nothing

kriti dint want to be there..ash had been there every year for a long time

and it was alias first time in a open auction...this one night we made a lot of money and had to gor throught it

so much money was invloved people would seel their wives sisters and daughters

[Image: KFf0Een.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kriti dint want to be there..ash had been there every year for a long time

and it was alias first time in a open auction...this one night we made a lot of money and had to gor throught it

so much money was invloved people would seel their wives sisters and daughters
aish was used it now... alia was so excited... it was her first time she couldnt wait... where as kriti had tried

to even get out of it... but couldnt... since dadaji said she had... a girl was being sold 

host: SOLD... for £300,000 (then you saw her walk to him and he picked her over his shoulder and to her to the suite bedroom)

[Image: 45708aa777a5e1945e897f1ebf9236eb.jpg]

host: now we have our last 3 whores... first its alia 

alia walking out dressed like this... showing a lot of leg... and smiling and even waiving at everyone 

[Image: q8FVCoJ.jpg]

guy 1: aare yeh toh bachi hai 

guy 2: yeh meri hia pakkia meri hai yeh toh... saali never seen a girl this young here before aur dekho how shes dressed 

host: next up... another new addtion... also newly married 

some people loved fucking newly married woman... it was kink of thiers

host: not even been one year yet... so really fresh

kriti walking out dressed like this and she wasnt smiling or anything she didnt want to be there at all she tryting to find youb in the crowd
[Image: oY7x7WP.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 09:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was more other peoples wife than my wife... it was like i was just her husband by name because she didn everything with other people

i thought we would be watching the match when i came he wasnt there and i could hear moans from the bedroom

u walking to his bedroom saw the door opened and saw a woman u saw her back and ass

it dint take u time to realize who it was u saw this view a llot of times

samantha: ahh rahul ahh kya hgaya hay ajj apko itnay hard

ghar atay hi chadgay mujpay...uff kitna kaam hay...ahhh ahhhh

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

rahul: ahh bhabhi fuck IS ata hi hoga na jaldi karo

samantha : (she slapped him on his face a slittle smack) dont ruin this for me rahul im gonna cum uska naam mat loo uff font call me bhabhi na

just (u saw she bent and kissing him her lips she chewing him) kya kahan dekray hoon (she saw rahul lokking at the door and u stadning)

array (taking a sheet and covering herself) kya kar rahay hoon jaoo yahan say

[Image: samantha-dhookudu-posters28.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 10:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u walking to his bedroom saw the door opened and saw a woman u saw her back and ass

it dint take u time to realize who it was u saw this view a llot of times

samantha: ahh rahul ahh kya hgaya hay ajj apko itnay hard

ghar atay hi chadgay mujpay...uff kitna kaam hay...ahhh ahhhh

rahul: ahh bhabhi fuck IS ata hi hoga na jaldi karo

samantha : (she slapped him on his face a slittle smack) dont ruin this for me rahul im gonna cum uska naam mat loo uff font call me bhabhi na

just (u saw she bent and kissing him her lips she chewing him) kya kahan dekray hoon (she saw rahul lokking at the door and u stadning)

array (taking a sheet and covering herself) kya kar rahay hoon jaoo yahan say

she was riding him so good... i could see her jumpig up and down... i had seen this view many times

she bending down kissing him while riding him... they were having such good sex and then she seeing me and covering herself up

IS: woh kuch nahin jaan... woh main bas
(09-06-2019, 10:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish was used it now... alia was so excited... it was her first time she couldnt wait... where as kriti had tried

to even get out of it... but couldnt... since dadaji said she had... a girl was being sold 

host: SOLD... for £300,000 (then you saw her walk to him and he picked her over his shoulder and to her to the suite bedroom)

host: now we have our last 3 whores... first its alia 

alia walking out dressed like this... showing a lot of leg... and smiling and even waiving at everyone 

guy 1: aare yeh toh bachi hai 

guy 2: yeh meri hia pakkia meri hai yeh toh... saali never seen a girl this young here before aur dekho how shes dressed 

host: next up... another new addtion... also newly married 

some people loved fucking newly married woman... it was kink of thiers

host: not even been one year yet... so really fresh

kriti walking out dressed like this and she wasnt smiling or anything she didnt want to be there at all she tryting to find youb in the crowd
 a really hot babe just got sold ..it was like they were selling meat

alia was a huge crowd pleaser they never had a whore so young there...

but seeing my wife looking super hot but i couldnt do anything for her..

it was so bad had front row seats and couldnt do anything

[Image: A6Edntb.jpg]