Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(07-06-2019, 08:30 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was smiling and meeting kajal

kajol: array we are here for u alway (she introducing her) yeh hay priyanka..she was the first alpha of our school

aur sirf yeh nahin she is very succesfull..aur isnay khus in other 50 counties humara school khola hay

ahes the first alpha and even part owner of these schools ( u all realsing she passed out and made it big and now even owned all these schools)

proyanka: hey everyone array looking good kaafi acha mall hay is scgool mein

(she walking  around the siisy betas looking up her skirt..she then came to karrena and gave her a wink..and walked on)

karrena: u saw that IS she winked na..priynakna winked at me na..ufff yeh sab jay toh mein bat karun usay

she was one of the reasons... this school had become so big... she had opened in so many countries and she was part owner as well 

she just walking around looking up all the sissy betas skirts and then winking at kareena and walking on and kareena acting like that

i always thought poo was the biggest in the school but even she was acting like this infront of priyanka
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(07-06-2019, 08:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was such a fucking slut..it was a normal saree shoot but she came out without wearing a blouse

WD: didi too hot sab hilaygay dekhay pakka

that wasnt even part of the shoot as well but she didn it anyway

sicne she knew how to make everythgn more slutty and they couldnt believe that she didn ti as well but they loved it 

camera: looking bettert han i even thought you would look so good... woh kuch shots hojaye phir madam 

priyanak: sure sure... tell me hwo it is teek hai WD tum camera ke peeche jao aur wahan se dekho aur bata dena ki kaise lag rah ahi 

[Image: 62214661_2272821046307153_57362892574634...e=5D97DFF5]

she stood there posing for picturefd now... the fan going on her and her saree flying around which she didnt care 

photo: looking great madam... woh if possible maybe stick that ass more would look even better madam

she doing exactly tat and he taking more pictures,,, zooming on the ass as well while the camera guy making a video of aal this 

priyanka: like this.... mmmmmm yeh sahi rahega maybe this as well (pouting and sticking her as sout even more)

the photographer and camera man both had hard ons now as well and you could see it they even rubbing they hard ons looking at her as well

[Image: 61889666_2272820966307161_35260454470953...e=5D831ADB]
karrena wa the biggest in school now..she wa sth school alpha

but priyanka was THE ALPHA

karrsna: uff yahan nahin ari kya woh ab..IS pata hay shes never been a beta in her life..seeedhi alpha thi aur wahin rahin woh

(u saw the alpha boys,,she walked past a guy and a wet patch in his pants)

priyanka: hey kajal woh he jus came his pants aur yeh alpha hay? i think u got it wrong  see to it

[Image: yfEq2ds.jpg]
alpha: woh ahh nahin madam woh apko dekh nikal gaya ples dont make me a sissy

kajol: haan priyanka woh ill see to it(she was basically evaluating all of u there)

[Image: SAH2fjU.jpg]

priyanka: some cute girls here too..i hope  u all much a cunt right (all girls nodding she then coming to karrena and held her hands)

bohot miss kiya hay tumay bhi

karrena: woh u looke sooo hot..better than ever yeh dress bhi na

priyanka: ohh this thing its urs tumaray liya kuch bhi (she giving her clothes to karrena as karrena gave it to u)

[Image: KWQz60l.jpg]
(07-06-2019, 08:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena wa the biggest in school now..she wa sth school alpha

but priyanka was THE ALPHA

karrsna: uff yahan nahin ari kya woh ab..IS pata hay shes never been a beta in her life..seeedhi alpha thi aur wahin rahin woh

(u saw the alpha boys,,she walked past a guy and a wet patch in his pants)

priyanka: hey kajal woh he jus came his pants aur yeh alpha hay? i think u got it wrong  see to it

lpha: woh ahh nahin madam woh apko dekh nikal gaya ples dont make me a sissy

kajol: haan priyanka woh ill see to it(she was basically evaluating all of u there)

priyanka: some cute girls here too..i hope  u all much a cunt right (all girls nodding she then coming to karrena and held her hands)

bohot miss kiya hay tumay bhi

karrena: woh u looke sooo hot..better than ever yeh dress bhi na

priyanka: ohh this thing its urs tumaray liya kuch bhi (she giving her clothes to karrena as karrena gave it to u)

even kareena had been a beta before but priyanka had never been a beta in her life... and now she even making the alphas cum in the pants

and she evaluating... and even gettign an alpha demoted as well... going to the cute girls and talking to them

anf then to kareena and giving her clothes like kareena gave me... it was like they had the same relationshuo that me and kareena had
(07-06-2019, 08:37 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: that wasnt even part of the shoot as well but she didn it anyway

sicne she knew how to make everythgn more slutty and they couldnt believe that she didn ti as well but they loved it 

camera: looking bettert han i even thought you would look so good... woh kuch shots hojaye phir madam 

priyanak: sure sure... tell me hwo it is teek hai WD tum camera ke peeche jao aur wahan se dekho aur bata dena ki kaise lag rah ahi 

she stood there posing for picturefd now... the fan going on her and her saree flying around which she didnt care 

photo: looking great madam... woh if possible maybe stick that ass more would look even better madam

she doing exactly tat and he taking more pictures,,, zooming on the ass as well while the camera guy making a video of aal this 

priyanka: like this.... mmmmmm yeh sahi rahega maybe this as well (pouting and sticking her as sout even more)

the photographer and camera man both had hard ons now as well and you could see it they even rubbing they hard ons looking at her as well

she was being such a tease giving hard on to men who were trying to work and being a hwore that she was

WD: haan didi looking great stcik ur ass out..woh aisay hi u know fake leak kardingay yeh video and ull get more publicity didi sahi hay na

(even she seeing the hard ons and giggling at them)

[Image: thequint%2F2019-06%2F27e3874a-3511-467f-...,1920,1080]
(07-06-2019, 08:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she was being such a tease giving hard on to men who were trying to work and being a hwore that she was

WD: haan didi looking great stcik ur ass out..woh aisay hi u know fake leak kardingay yeh video and ull get more publicity didi sahi hay na

(even she seeing the hard ons and giggling at them)

the camera man and photographer were rubbing they hard on while taking pictures and recording

she knew that as well and she was being a full on tease

he was taking pictures of her ass as well... 

photo: thats the one ill be jerking off to later on now

he was just trying to get the hottest pics now... the main photoshoot was finished... these pics were just for fun now

photo: woh priyanka: woh ek taangein khol kar hojaye kya 

[Image: Nn2nmRz.jpg]

priyanka: what you mean like this

she opened her legs and they taking more pictrues of her... 

priyanka: jo picture chaiye just let me know... after all you are directing me on how to pose 

camera: woh maybe one... turn around and bend over priyanka that would be a hot picture for sure 

she did exactly that as wlel turning around bending over and howing her ass and they rubbing they cock more and more

photo: tumari didi toh sach mein poora maal hi hai

[Image: PpfUxz5.jpg]
with the ALPHA priyanka chopra around the whole school was on high alert

everyone on their best performance to impresses the teachers and everyone

but karrena mind was only on her alpha she just wasnted some kind of approval from priyanka but she was barealy interacting wit her

[Image: VV8tvz0.jpg]

u all went to ur new class the clas off "dirty talk" as u all settled there

enterred a tall beautiful woman in a backless saree...aall smiles and waiving at all f u

sushmita: hello bachon so thus is thhe class of dirty talk yahan u have to learm how to always keep ur alpha happy

[Image: Sushmita-Sen.jpg]

apna mooh  sirf lund chosnay kay liya nahin...horny battton kay liya bhi use karna hay

u tum give me a example

sisiy boy: mein woh..umm fuck me fuck me na

sushmita: umm staright wahan pay no no tum (oiting at u) yeh tumari alpha hay na ..kaisay usay horny karogay when she not in the mood?

[Image: photo-story-teachers-day-2.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 03:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the camera man and photographer were rubbing they hard on while taking pictures and recording

she knew that as well and she was being a full on tease

he was taking pictures of her ass as well... 

photo: thats the one ill be jerking off to later on now

he was just trying to get the hottest pics now... the main photoshoot was finished... these pics were just for fun now

photo: woh priyanka: woh ek taangein khol kar hojaye kya 

priyanka: what you mean like this

she opened her legs and they taking more pictrues of her... 

priyanka: jo picture chaiye just let me know... after all you are directing me on how to pose 

camera: woh maybe one... turn around and bend over priyanka that would be a hot picture for sure 

she did exactly that as wlel turning around bending over and howing her ass and they rubbing they cock more and more

photo: tumari didi toh sach mein poora maal hi hai

they staring at her ass.the pics were getting to racy..no way they get pusblished in a magazine these were for their use

WD: haan meri didi is the bigeest slut...aur maaal toh kabsay hay yeh

[Image: 8tVhLWn.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 03:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: with the ALPHA priyanka chopra around the whole school was on high alert

everyone on their best performance to impresses the teachers and everyone

but karrena mind was only on her alpha she just wasnted some kind of approval from priyanka but she was barealy interacting wit her

u all went to ur new class the clas off "dirty talk" as u all settled there

enterred a tall beautiful woman in a backless saree...aall smiles and waiving at all f u

sushmita: hello bachon so thus is thhe class of dirty talk yahan u have to learm how to always keep ur alpha happy

apna mooh  sirf lund chosnay kay liya nahin...horny battton kay liya bhi use karna hay

u tum give me a example

sisiy boy: mein woh..umm fuck me fuck me na

sushmita: umm staright wahan pay no no tum (oiting at u) yeh tumari alpha hay na ..kaisay usay horny karogay when she not in the mood?

kareena wanted priyankas approval i had never seen her like this before... but i was in my class now

i was used to this now and i wanted to learn as well... excited about the new class... i wanted to learn dirty talk

IS: main woh eerrm (i ddint know what to say) ill be a good little slut aur you  can take me anyway you want
(08-06-2019, 03:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they staring at her ass.the pics were getting to racy..no way they get pusblished in a magazine these were for their use

WD: haan meri didi is the bigeest slut...aur maaal toh kabsay hay yeh

priyanka: aur kuch aise bhi kya

she started twerking her ass now while she was bent over

priyanka: yeh sab camera ke liye na... taaki you can record it all... pictire bhi le lo ache hongaye yeh pictures 

this was all for they own use to jerk off to now 

photo: woh madam... you dont mind agar hum woh bhar nikalke thoda sa hila le 

priyanka: abhi in middle of work... chalo teek hai karlo jo karna hai par keep concentrating on your work as well teek hai 

[Image: JyPAmfO.jpg]

camera: haan haan mada for sure 

they took they pants off and jerking they cocks now as well while looking at her

camera: madam camera ke liye aur thoda hilao na aur acha hoga aur hilao na madam

she shaking her ass more and more now for them she even knew they were using this for themselfs as welll 

photo: woh madam ab woh combined shoot karein... woh mal model ke saath 

priyanka: eermm i was going to elave that for next week par chalo since am here  mgiht as well get some work done

[Image: fwUGqBT.jpg]