Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
karrena: uff just suck on it IS ufff tommorow gonna be a long day...

(all night she fucked u and all pber her bedroom..she even had her cock in ur ass in teh morning..

u both got dressed together and karrena making sure u looked super hot

karrena: ajj u have to be on ur best beahviour Is samjhay

(she took u to school u saw there were decorations all around the school)

[Image: mmDvbHN.jpg]

(when u wbtered all the beta sissy bitchees were on their knnes and their alpha standing in a unfiromed line)

kajol: sunno sab..we are having our first alpha of the chsool visit us..shes our honaray student and make her feel welcome theek hay

(u saw even karrena was blushing a little there was excitment all over the room

alpha: i still cant belive it woh yahan..dying to see her yaar

(u all stood for a hour and no one showed even kajol was waiting now)

[Image: Yzk0s4N.jpg]
WD: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didid ahhh kutiiya ahhh

(warm cum fillling her pussy..i was just one load she took now..but collapsed on her we both kisisng and sleeping)

didi love u didi ahhh

[Image: fVCnhR0.jpg]
(07-06-2019, 08:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: uff just suck on it IS ufff tommorow gonna be a long day...

(all night she fucked u and all pber her bedroom..she even had her cock in ur ass in teh morning..

u both got dressed together and karrena making sure u looked super hot

karrena: ajj u have to be on ur best beahviour Is samjhay

(she took u to school u saw there were decorations all around the school)

(when u wbtered all the beta sissy bitchees were on their knnes and their alpha standing in a unfiromed line)

kajol: sunno sab..we are having our first alpha of the chsool visit us..shes our honaray student and make her feel welcome theek hay

(u saw even karrena was blushing a little there was excitment all over the room

alpha: i still cant belive it woh yahan..dying to see her yaar

(u all stood for a hour and no one showed even kajol was waiting now)

kareena wasnt even training me all night she was just fucking me... she was just so excited i didnt know about what

i was looking hotter than usual since kareena helped me get ready and now we here in a uniformed like... beta on kness and alphas standing

they saying the first alpha was coming... even kareena blushing and we all waiting even kajol waiting there
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(07-06-2019, 08:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didid ahhh kutiiya ahhh

(warm cum fillling her pussy..i was just one load she took now..but collapsed on her we both kisisng and sleeping)

didi love u didi ahhh

priyanka: aaaahhh fuck aaaaahhh fuck maaza agaya... such a good chotu you are 

even priyanka not geting up now shew as tried now and wanted to just get some rest and go to sleep

priyanak: chalo you want to sleep here you can.. par abhi night time.. i need rest

say8ing that she didnt even clean up... she left you cum in her hole and started going sleep she was just so tried after such a long day

you also going sleep but didnt touch her since you knew you wasnt allowed to touch her when sleeping 

[Image: 4qJVHNO.jpg]

then yu woke up and she was already awake getting ready since it was her shoot 

priyanak: you up... chalo ready hojao agar saath mein aana hai you need to get ready fast because i cant be late today teek ha na

she eas looking super hot... since it was her shoot day she always made sure to look best as possible now

and you getting ready quickly as well since you wanted to go with her and didn want to m=miss anything

priyanka: you ready WD... come on fast... main jaane wali hoon tumhe saath mein aana hai toh you have to come right now chalo

[Image: vQHL4b3.jpg]
karrena:IS kamar seedhi come on..no slaking theek hay apna first impression mat kharab karna

shes my alpha..poora time i was under her aur ab ari hay woh..

(u alll waited for another 30 misn even kajal slept in her chair..all the teachers there too waiting)

[Image: KPIJk9o.png]

(then a huge black limo coming up and u saw a woman come out..at first only her back sdie u saw..

she walking in the whole place gasped..some even moaned right ther..u lookked around the alpha boys had hard ons

[Image: wZrliHN.jpg]

and the girls were gawking..then she came front..walking in waiving at everyone but walking to kajol)

priyanka: sorry madam (hugiing her) flight late hogai..yahan sab aisay?

[Image: HZ8Leho.jpg]
(07-06-2019, 08:18 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka: aaaahhh fuck aaaaahhh fuck maaza agaya... such a good chotu you are 

even priyanka not geting up now shew as tried now and wanted to just get some rest and go to sleep

priyanak: chalo you want to sleep here you can.. par abhi night time.. i need rest

say8ing that she didnt even clean up... she left you cum in her hole and started going sleep she was just so tried after such a long day

you also going sleep but didnt touch her since you knew you wasnt allowed to touch her when sleeping 

then yu woke up and she was already awake getting ready since it was her shoot 

priyanak: you up... chalo ready hojao agar saath mein aana hai you need to get ready fast because i cant be late today teek ha na

she eas looking super hot... since it was her shoot day she always made sure to look best as possible now

and you getting ready quickly as well since you wanted to go with her and didn want to m=miss anything

priyanka: you ready WD... come on fast... main jaane wali hoon tumhe saath mein aana hai toh you have to come right now chalo

i got ready and we went to her venue

she was shotting for a magzine cover..she went in and wa changing into her dress

it was supposed to be a normal sarre shoot but priyanla made everything slutty

[Image: x6dB3F8.jpg]
(07-06-2019, 08:21 AM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena:IS kamar seedhi come on..no slaking theek hay apna first impression mat kharab karna

shes my alpha..poora time i was under her aur ab ari hay woh..

(u alll waited for another 30 misn even kajal slept in her chair..all the teachers there too waiting)

(then a huge black limo coming up and u saw a woman come out..at first only her back sdie u saw..

she walking in the whole place gasped..some even moaned right ther..u lookked around the alpha boys had hard ons

and the girls were gawking..then she came front..walking in waiving at everyone but walking to kajol)

priyanka: sorry madam (hugiing her) flight late hogai..yahan sab aisay?

kareena saying she was her alpha... and she was under her all the time... i actually coudlnt believe kareena being someones beta like that

since she was like the biggest alpha in school so it was shocking to here... everyone waiting so long even kajol waiting like this

but when she came i heard moans... the alpha girls just staring at her... the alpha guys had hard ons looking at her

and even thou i ddint know her there was just something about her...
(07-06-2019, 08:23 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i got ready and we went to her venue

she was shotting for a magzine cover..she went in and wa changing into her dress

it was supposed to be a normal sarre shoot but priyanla made everything slutty

everyone loved her shoots as well... because they knew what it could elad to as well 

you waiting for her she getting ready and she coming out and looking super hot now... you just staring at her 

priyanka: kaise lag rahi hoon WD... chotu acha lag raha hai na yeh dress... dekho teeks e dekho ki acha lag raha hai ki nahin dekho na

yeh yahan peeche se bhi dekho... tell me how it is na.... looking hot

[Image: 61767646_2272820836307174_75290400932191...e=5D833BD7]

then the photographer came and looking at her

photo: fuck priyanka madam... you are looking great... no one oculd pull this off better than you fir sure madam 

priyanka that is why you guys hired me for it na... because ia m the best na

camerman: your looking great... tumse acha toh koi aur lag hi nahin sakta hai i dont know i will concentrate

priaynak: kuch jyda hi tareek kar rahe ho tum lo (laughing like a slut)

[Image: 61906958_2272820906307167_32909599783570...e=5D9696AD]
she was smiling and meeting kajal

kajol: array we are here for u alway (she introducing her) yeh hay priyanka..she was the first alpha of our school

aur sirf yeh nahin she is very succesfull..aur isnay khus in other 50 counties humara school khola hay

[Image: PkeiqIH.jpg]

ahes the first alpha and even part owner of these schools ( u all realsing she passed out and made it big and now even owned all these schools)

proyanka: hey everyone array looking good kaafi acha mall hay is scgool mein

[Image: dbE2NOZ.jpg]
(she walking  around the siisy betas looking up her skirt..she then came to karrena and gave her a wink..and walked on)

karrena: u saw that IS she winked na..priynakna winked at me na..ufff yeh sab jay toh mein bat karun usay

[Image: KN5nOn9.jpg]
(07-06-2019, 08:29 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone loved her shoots as well... because they knew what it could elad to as well 

you waiting for her she getting ready and she coming out and looking super hot now... you just staring at her 

priyanka: kaise lag rahi hoon WD... chotu acha lag raha hai na yeh dress... dekho teeks e dekho ki acha lag raha hai ki nahin dekho na

yeh yahan peeche se bhi dekho... tell me how it is na.... looking hot

then the photographer came and looking at her

photo: fuck priyanka madam... you are looking great... no one oculd pull this off better than you fir sure madam 

priyanka that is why you guys hired me for it na... because ia m the best na

camerman: your looking great... tumse acha toh koi aur lag hi nahin sakta hai i dont know i will concentrate

priaynak: kuch jyda hi tareek kar rahe ho tum lo (laughing like a slut)

she was such a fucking slut..it was a normal saree shoot but she came out without wearing a blouse

WD: didi too hot sab hilaygay dekhay pakka

[Image: 69674571.jpg?80831]