Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-06-2019, 01:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja : .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . Stoppp chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr..diididi.aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh..
Ur biggerrr thannn myyy bff ahhhhh aughhh.i willll .not.share 
.these mosnster with anyonee chotuuu  aughhhhhhhhh..ahahhh u have......to...do these dailyy  aughhhhh ahhhh
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Super-Hot-Bikini-images-05.jpg]
[ her words was making me even more horny dn my dick was getting more harder an thicker which wa smaking her moan loud which was enough like scream and she was enjoying now and moving her hips too and i was fucking her in missionary and i was whoving in every thrst and now i was in her like half way in and she was looking down and seeing my ahlf cock out she was scred an she was screaming in lust as she was praying that her pussy is being torn but she wanted it as it was me and she was starting to call me in animal nick names while she was cumming hard and i was not stopping even that as not even ad rop of her cum came out but she was hivering adn cumming and telling me that she is cumming but she was not letting me stop and she was trying to get my dick deep in her as she was keeping her leg around my legs now and helping me to push whils she herself screams in pleasure and pain but curisng my dick like am fucking her like with force] aughhhhhh didiiii its aughhhhhhhhh my pee pee aughhhh is aughhhh aughh being sqeezed aughhhhhhhhhhhh dididiii augh aommmm aommm [ her boobies are having red bite marks as everytime i thurst and feel pleasure i was iting her boobies and she wa sscreaming for that too ]
Pooja:aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm.. uu ahahha  chotuuuu   aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh u.
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh......aughhhhh aah aah mmmm ....am  also aughhhhh ammmm chotuuu...urr 
kuthurai kunja or katta kunja..ahhh torringg urr didii pussyyy ahhhhh aughhh
 aughhhhhhh ahhhhh (knocked her bro monstrous dick tightly in her pussy n thinking  howw about how after i got these mosnstrues dick off brrooo making me pregnent . Byy own little innocent bro..she giving her bro a lustful smilee while screaming in pain
[Image: DJ+Actress+Pooja+Hegde+_5_.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 01:44 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja:aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm.. uu ahahha  chotuuuu   aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh u.
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh......aughhhhh aah aah mmmm ....am  also aughhhhh ammmm chotuuu...urr 
kuthurai kunja or katta kunja..ahhh torringg urr didii pussyyy ahhhhh aughhh
 aughhhhhhh ahhhhh (knocked her bro monstrous dick tightly in her pussy n thinking  howw about how after i got these mosnstrues dick off brrooo making me pregnent . Byy own little innocent bro..she giving her bro a lustful smilee while screaming in pain
[Image: DJ+Actress+Pooja+Hegde+_5_.jpg]

[ as she was cumming i was feeling her pussy tightening even more and i pushed in more dn all my dick went in one push which was making her arch her whole body adn screaming as it was going into her womb directly] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIDIIIII SO TIGHTTT AUGUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO AOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ i gve a hard bite on her boobies and she was arching so much that i was on her body and only her neck and legs was on bed and am in air with her ] UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIDIIII AOOMMMMMMM AOOMMMMMM AOMMMMMMM AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ she was feeling my balls was slapping her thighss harder and she understood if i cum its going to be a olot in her but she was so horny that she was tightening her pussy adn playing with my dick even in such a pain and enjoying her chottu dick while comparing again and even tried to call her boy friend and started to thrash him while getting fucked and she was stamemring a lot but she was moaning and describing my dick in phone to him as how much big and better it was and she was close to her second orgasm already adns he was asking to pump more in her womb and d she wanted it so bad ]
Pooja:aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....me aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull....aughhhhhh..ahhhhhh...even....aughhheven...aummmm.ahhhhh u r ...pole  wass double...than bull it was muchh bigger than my bff ahhhhy augghhh filll urrr diidii 
Wombbb urrr diidiii waannna. Haaveee aa kiddd byy her brrooo monsterrr nott byyy herrr tinyy bff dickk aughhh ahhh fill urrr diidiii fucckkk meee pouuunnnddd urr diiidiii givee mmee urr babiesss ahhh
[Image: hon-n-spicy-pooja-hegde-21.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 01:57 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja:aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....me aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull....aughhhhhh..ahhhhhh...even....aughhheven...aummmm.ahhhhh u r ...pole  wass double...than bull it was muchh bigger than my bff ahhhhy augghhh filll urrr diidii 
Wombbb urrr diidiii waannna. Haaveee aa kiddd byy her brrooo monsterrr nott byyy herrr tinyy bff dickk aughhh ahhh fill urrr diidiii fucckkk meee pouuunnnddd urr diiidiii givee mmee urr babiesss ahhh
[Image: actress-pooja-hegde-hot-images-hd-photos...963852.jpg]

[ i was feeling so much tightness and i was feleing like i was going to pee] UGHHHHH DIDII AUGHHH i feel like UGAHHHH AUGHHHH i feel like UAGHHHHH [ she was feleing my dick vibrating in her womb dn she knew i was going to cum but my thrusting was not slwoing adn my balls was slapping her thighss and she was knowing her pussy is going to be drenched soon ] AUGHHHH dhappp aughhh dhappp didii dhappp AUGHHHHH dhapppp [ she was going to make her innocent bro cum in her and tht too for the first time and sh was hugging me tight adn looking at me as i was closing my eyes and sucking her boobeis lke trying to drain her milk while my dick was bulging in adn ready to blow a huge load] she was in heaven and wrappe d my body with her thighss and asking em to do it in her like my dick is only for her and she was yelling so loud like everyone aroudn was wondering how a horse is fucking a women as she was calling mein nick names and askeing me to cum in her and every one aorund was hearing her screams and pleasure calls ] AUGHHHH didiiiiiii
Pooja:aughhhhhhhjh ahhhhhhhh......chotuuuuuuu...
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...fucckkkkk. Peeee innn urrr dididi
Pussyyyyy...aughhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk...meeeee..harderrr
U bulllllll...aughhhhh...makeee urrrr diididiiii pregnant byy urrrkuthurai kunja or katta kunja..fuvkkkkk urrrr diidiii
Poundddd urrr coww my bullll fuckkkkk ahhhhh myyyy
Bfff wass nottt goodd for anything aughhhhh froommm
Urrrr myyy chotuuuuuu bffff fuvkkkkkk urrr diiididii
[Image: Pooja_Hegde-hot-25.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 02:07 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja:aughhhhhhhjh ahhhhhhhh......chotuuuuuuu...
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...fucckkkkk. Peeee innn urrr dididi
Pussyyyyy...aughhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk...meeeee..harderrr
U bulllllll...aughhhhh...makeee urrrr diididiiii pregnant byy urrrkuthurai kunja or katta kunja..fuvkkkkk urrrr diidiii
Poundddd urrr coww my bullll fuckkkkk ahhhhh myyyy
Bfff wass nottt goodd for anything aughhhhh froommm
Urrrr myyy chotuuuuuu bffff fuvkkkkkk urrr diiididii
[Image: Pooja_Hegde-hot-25.jpg]

[ as she was pushing me deep and her womb was clenching i was starting to cum in her and every spurt was making her moan loud as it was hot adn i was cumming so much in her like for continuouly for 2 mins .. she was moaing and screaming so much like continuouly like she and her pussy was being burned by the hot cum ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ i was biting her boobies hard and suckingher nipples while pouring my milk deep adn shewas holding me tight like getting my seeds deep in her and she was moaning while mocking my dcik like it was perfect for her and she was shivering hard while cumming again while am cumming in her and she was looking at the roof nd screaming about my dick to the wordl in ad runk state like her chottu dick is the dick for her pussy and hornily he was looking at me  as i closed my eyes and cumming so much in her small pussyy and she was feleing her womb was already filled up but she was not letting me to move even an inch as my dick was fully in and my balls was slapping her pussy below]
Question 
Pooja : aaahhhhhhh aughhhhhhhh chotuuuuu.....ahhhhh
Fuckkkkk aughhhhhhhhhh.........aahhhhhhhhaHhhhhhHHHh
Myyyy chotuuubfffff aughhhh ahhhhh aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhha auhhhhhhhh (she hold chotuuu with her thighsss n made chotuuu lie on her naked body
[Image: Pooja_Hegde-hot-8.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 02:20 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja : aaahhhhhhh aughhhhhhhh chotuuuuu.....ahhhhh
Fuckkkkk aughhhhhhhhhh.........aahhhhhhhhaHhhhhhHHHh
Myyyy chotuuubfffff aughhhh ahhhhh aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhha auhhhhhhhh (she hold chotuuu with her thighsss n made chotuuu lie on her naked body
[Image: Pooja_Hegde-hot-8.jpg]

[ i was on her body while she is screaming out about my dick while i was cumming in her and for  5mins we were breathing so heavy and not moved hwile after taht she started to talk naughtily about her pussy torn and how she might be a mom soon.. as soon as she said my dick was getting harder again which was makingher in chock but she knew she will take it as her chottu is ready to make her a mom oso she was mocking my dcik like it never rests and even she was stammering but commanding it to shove in her all time from today .. she was like she is givoing permission to do her anytime i like ] aauugghhhhh didiiii aughhhh my pee peeughhh is paning didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aughhhhh [ she understood it was like am getting hard so am feelinga agin like that so she was mocking for bring innocent but was already making a family with her ad shewas moaning and screaming again as small movements was making her jerk more as her pussy wa snoe super sensitive]
Pooja : Aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh......AAHHHHHHHH
Aughhhhhhhhhh chotuuuuu......fuckkkkk...uu ..toreedd
Myyy pusyyy n grtting hard agin   u  kuthurai kunja .  Fuckkk...aughhhhh.  Uuuu pounndddd muccchhhh innnmyyy wommbbbb definitely i willl momm of urr babiess nxt aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh u bullllll fuckkkkkk
Urrr bullll wasss onllyyyy forr my pusssyyy aughhhh ahhhhhhhhh
[Image: Pooja_Hegde-hot-21.jpg]