Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-06-2019, 12:34 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja : aahhhh mmmmm chotuuuu...ahhhh ......u. Makinggg mee wettt uu kissing urrr diidii pussyyyy
Aahhh yessaa ....mmmm (while she removing chotuu short to see her bro dick getting hard for her [while innocent chotuu don't understood what she ia saying bt chotuuu asking abt her shorts 

[Image: pooja-hegde-stills-photos-pictures-450.jpg]

aughhh didiii no no... aughh auummmmm what are u doing didii noo don't remove auummmmmmmmmmmmm [ with her thighss she was locking my head on her pussy while she removed my shorts and boxer and my dick was out which was semi hard but already 7 inches with 3 inch thick and she wa s not expecting it as it was so big for a small boy and it was like from her boobies to her neck adn she was holding it with two hands and mocking it nd stroking while moaning adn making me kiss while she was comparing my dick and trying to make more hard and she was feleing i was kisisng more as i was truggling for breath but she was interpretting like i was loving her thighss nad pussy so much she will gift it to me ow]
Pooja : aahahh chotuuuu ahhh yessa u guvinggg ur loveee to urrr ddiiidiii urrr dididiii will alsoo giveee hiss loveee
Yesss kissss ahhhh (while she hold her bro dick n trying to hold his dick bt her shaking make her bro dick somtime  in her mouthhh while she kissed 
Pooja : aaahsss mmmuahhhhh chotuuuuu...ahhhhhhl...whatt rrrr uuu doinggg withhh urr
Diidiii ahhhh 
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-during-her-interview-stills-43.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 12:45 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja : aahahh chotuuuu ahhh yessa u guvinggg ur loveee to urrr ddiiidiii urrr dididiii will alsoo giveee hiss loveee
Yesss kissss ahhhh (while she hold her bro dick n trying to hold his dick bt her shaking make her bro dick somtime  in her mouthhh while she kissed 
Pooja : aaahsss mmmuahhhhh chotuuuuu...ahhhhhhl...whatt rrrr uuu doinggg withhh urr
Diidiii ahhhh 
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-during-her-interview-stills-43.jpg]

[ she wsa kissing my dick tip and enjoying while making me kiss her thighss and she was moaning like hornily and she as holding my dick like a long branch of a tree and she was comparing with animals as it was thick and long .. she was also seeing my balls which ws heavy and mocked like i was storing up for her] aughhhh didiii aughhh aoommmmm aommm no didii aughhhhh leave meee  aaughhhh didiiiii.. [ she was shocked and little scared of my dick but still she wanted it more than ever and she was massging my dick adn balls while comapring and mocking it and she was slowly trying to turn me around so that my face was on her boobies side and my dick was on her thigshss and she was trying to show her love by saying it to me while holding me o her body ]
Pooja: aaahhhh chotuuuu theseeee r so big urrr lovee increasing forr ur diiididi (she woke little n make chotu on her n kissed her lipss
Pooja : mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm(while on other side chotuuu dickk increasing n poking on her navel 
While her size little scaring her bt she was horny for her 
Innocent bro and want in her at any cost
[Image: pooja-hegde-HD-photos-DJ-Duvvada-Jagannadham-11.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 12:55 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja: aaahhhh chotuuuu theseeee r so big urrr lovee increasing forr ur diiididi (she woke little n make chotu on her n kissed her lipss
Pooja : mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm(while on other side chotuuu dickk increasing n poking on her navel 
While her size little scaring her bt she was horny for her 
Innocent bro and want in her at any cost
[Image: pooja-hegde-HD-photos-DJ-Duvvada-Jagannadham-11.jpg]

[ i was not knowing what to do as she was holding me tight adn by my height i was kisisng her nad my dick was right on her navel ] aughhh didiii auuummmmmm what is happening auuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was not letting me speak as she was kissing me and lip locking while feeling my dick on her navel and it was likea  long snake for her but she was horny adn wanted it but she knew her chottu is innocent so she was mocving me little down while using her thighss she was holding my dick adn slowly started to move like making me fuck her thighss and it was like heven for me ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii aomommmmmmmmm [ as i was in pleasure i dug my face right on her boobies an she was moaning too but she was moing her dress aside as to make her boobies comee out as she wanted to make her chottu enjoy too so she was keeping ehr thighss tight adn it was like milking my cock while she was making me kiss ad suck her boobies hiwle moaning adn she was scread too as it felt like my dick was getting bigger nad thicker but she was mocking by comparing it with  horse and bull while naughtily asking to love her and go slow  on her as she wanted it in but she was not telling it to me directly ]
Pooja : muahhhh aummmm. Ahhhhahhhh chotuuuu love
Urr didiiii ahhhhh (while she removed her ber bra n keep her head on her boobs while thightning her thigss n gripping her broo dickkk tighlty
Pooja :aahhhhh suckkkk urrr diiidiiiahh ahhh  hchotuuu
Ahhhhh uu gotttt a horseeee oneee  loveee urrdididi slowly chotuuuu ahhhhhh 
[Image: Pooja+Hegde+at+Sakshyam+Motion+Poster+Launch+_4_.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 01:09 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja : muahhhh aummmm. Ahhhhahhhh chotuuuu love
Urr didiiii ahhhhh (while she removed her ber bra n keep her head on her boobs while thightning her thigss n gripping her broo dickkk tighlty
Pooja :aahhhhh suckkkk urrr diiidiiiahh ahhh  hchotuuu
Ahhhhh uu gotttt a horseeee oneee  loveee urrdididi slowly chotuuuu ahhhhhh 
[Image: Pooja+Hegde+at+Sakshyam+Motion+Poster+Launch+_4_.jpg]

i was also moving up and down in instinct without knowing but she was thinking i was doing it by her love adn she wa stightening my cock more and she was feeling it was like a bull dick ready to be ploughed in so she as slowly releasing my dick and holding it in her pussy enterance while making me kiss and suck her boobies while pleaaing like to go slow as mine is way bigger and she wa sslowly trying to push my dick in but just 2 inches it she was feeling her pussy is being widen and she was moaning like a horny lady and she was praising my dick and at the same time moaing and cursing my dick like its likea  bull's dick ready for mating ] AUGhhh aommmm aommm didiii aoommmmm aommm didiii aommmm aomomm aomm [ i was totally in pleasure dn not kknowing what to do adn just enjoying what she is doing ] aughhhh aommmm [ her nipples are now hard and i was sucking adn biting at some time which was making her moan loud and even mock me ]
Pooja :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...u...r not..smalll boyy...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....urr didi aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull.
....aahhhhh ...do ittt slowyy...ahhhhh.(while chotu busy sucking her boob now chotuuu also getting pleasure of her pussyyy he also forcing her dick in her which make her dididi more scare of her dickk
[Image: Pooja+Hegde+Latest+Photos+_6_.jpg]
(03-06-2019, 01:20 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Pooja :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...u...r not..smalll boyy...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....urr didi aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull.
....aahhhhh ...do ittt slowyy...ahhhhh.(while chotu busy sucking her boob now chotuuu also getting pleasure of her pussyyy he also forcing her dick in her which make her dididi more scare of her dickk
[Image: Pooja+Hegde+Latest+Photos+_6_.jpg]

aughhh didii aommmmm aomm aughhh i can't stop aigghhhh didii aughhhhhhhhhh [ i was pushing s the pleasure was more and she was moanig loudly now and she was holding me while she was feleing my dick plunging in every time an inch in her and she was widening her thighss in side to amke me go in her as everytime i thurst her voice was high adn she was moaning and she was felling her pussy si already being sealed as my dick was thick enough to make her feel it strech] AUGHHHHH didiiii aoommmmm aoommmmm aommmmmmmmm aaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was scared but also wanted it more so she was trying to use her thighss to hold my body and slow down my push but i was pushing in instinct and she was moaning like arching her body everytime i push and she was moaning compring her boy friend and cursing my dick as it was big for her]
Pooja : .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . Stoppp chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr..diididi.aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh..
Ur biggerrr thannn myyy bff ahhhhh aughhh.i willll .not.share 
.these mosnster with anyonee chotuuu  aughhhhhhhhh..ahahhh u have......to...do these dailyy  aughhhhh ahhhh
[Image: Pooja+Hegde+Latest+Photos+_18_.jpg]