Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmm yess amma u should mix it everyday in his food ok mmm yess mmmm as i finish peeing in her mouth mmmmm i slap my cock on her face mm pull her up mmmm pressing her boobs over her blouse mmmm amma for a long time mm now u are my slut na mm come on do ur puja amma
(08-12-2021, 09:55 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmm yess amma u should mix it everyday in his food ok mmm yess mmmm as i finish peeing in her mouth mmmmm i slap my cock on her face mm pull her up mmmm pressing her boobs over her blouse mmmm amma for a long time mm now u are my slut na mm come on do ur puja amma

chii... you pervert bastard...i had a hunch that you were always oogling my boobs... but what do you like in my boobs,da... my black titties or dusky boobs size huh... tell me, are my boobs better than your classmates mom's boobs, huh ?? pulls abhi face onto her boobies.... aaaaa smeelll them kanna... you always sucked them when u were kid, da..

kanna, I wanna make your dada eat your shit kanna... i will make him eat your shit as spl curry da.. winks
[Image: priyamani-new-pics-oct-2020-12.jpg][Image: Priyamani-navel-photos-40.jpg]
pallavi... baby, should I fry one of them... may be you may like the crackling roasty sound of skin.... how does it sound baby...

or should I... bring one baby to her hear.. and snap the neck.. blood dripping onto her body... do you like it baby.... i am licking her pussy over her sareee....sssss aaagggghhhh... you have such an amazing pussy smell, baby...
hmmmmmm as she pulls me to her boobs mmmm i remove her blouse mmmm pressng her boobs mmmm i likc her nipple mm yess amma i will love ur big black nipples mm yess mm they are soo much bigger n better than my classmates moms boobs yess mmmamma u are soo naughty mmm
(08-12-2021, 10:13 PM)Any Time Wrote: pallavi... baby, should I fry one of them... may be you may like the crackling roasty sound of skin.... how does it sound baby...

or should I... bring one baby to her hear.. and snap the neck.. blood dripping onto her body... do you like it baby.... i am licking her pussy over her sareee....sssss aaagggghhhh... you have such an amazing pussy smell, baby...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yerss mmmm i will love see them get fried in oil mmmm yess mm she pressing ur head on her pussy mmm yess mmmm mmmmmmm pallavi getting more horny feeling blood on her mm yes smm she rubbing all over her body mmm yess mm i love it mmmmmm yess mmm mahi u want lick ur servants dirty pussy huh
[Image: 87663222.jpg?v=3]
(08-12-2021, 10:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmm as she pulls me to her boobs mmmm i remove her blouse mmmm pressng her boobs mmmm i likc her nipple mm yess amma i will love ur big black nipples mm yess mm they are soo much bigger n better than my classmates moms boobs yess mmmamma u are soo naughty mmm
what?? you have been watching your friends boobs also, you naughty pervert... have your ever masturbated for your friends mom boobs.. 

yeahh... kanna... amma will make your dad eat your shit... you wanna see your dada eat your own shit kanna... saying priya lifts her saree... and rubs dick on her pussy... kanna, who else you have masturbated, kanna.. do you like a boobsless or big boob woman like me, hih ?
[Image: priyamani00002.jpg]
yea, pallavi,.. i wanna lick your pussy, eat your cum and shit baby... i don't wanna waste anything that comes out of you...

come baby, lets fry that one... heat the oil baby... as pallavi leaves... i start filling bottles of blood from one of it...
ahhhhhhhhh yesss mm i licking n sucking her boobs mm yess mmmmm mm amma many times mm but most of time i jerk to my traditional amma mmmm yess mmm i push my cock from below mm yess mmmmm take it slut ahhh yes smmmmm i fucking her from below
(08-12-2021, 10:28 PM)Any Time Wrote: yea, pallavi,.. i wanna lick your pussy, eat your cum and shit baby... i don't wanna waste anything that comes out of you...

come baby, lets fry that one... heat the oil baby... as pallavi leaves... i start filling bottles of blood from one of it...

mahi dear mmm u are my hubby now na mmmm u dont have take permissions from ur wife mmm she gets up n kisses ur cheeks mmm n goes to the kitchen .......after the oils heats ...mahi dear bring the food na .....its ready ...
[Image: Actress-Sai-Pallavi-HD-stills-from-love-...om=1&ssl=1]
(08-12-2021, 10:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh yesss mm i licking n sucking her boobs mm yess mmmmm mm amma many times mm but most of time i jerk to my traditional amma mmmm yess mmm i push my cock from below mm yess mmmmm take it slut ahhh yes smmmmm i fucking her from below

sssssss aggghhhh kanna.. don't you have shame fucking your own amma, infront of all these gods... kanna, I have prayed to all these gods to give me a son da.... now, I am sure, all the gods would be watching how you are treating your own amma like a whore.... aahhhh aggghhhh come on kanna, be my beta once again and drink milk da while you ram that amma pussy.... pushes nipple in mouth...

[Image: Priyamani_4.jpg][Image: Priyamani+_6__007.jpg]