Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(10-05-2019, 06:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: whil u were in the kicthen making food outside they had began with ur wife

guy: yeh mammay toh dekho...fuck haath mein nahin aray hay such huge tits umm..masal dunga inay toh

guy 2: hatth mein pakda mera (she jerking him now) ufff aisa maal ahh maza ajayga

sharma: enjoy guys yahan aisay hi chalta hay..agar darwaza khulla hay andar aoo aur iski lellon bas (he pullingur wives clothe off her)

iska pati mind hi nahin karta hay bohot achay log hay

guy 3: im sure achay hongay lekin (he had his cock on her asshole behind her and pushed in) ahhh lekin gaand zada achi hay

kajal: ufoo sab toot paday ahhh seedhay gaand mein ahhhh...

(she jerking 2 ocks on her either side and one in her ass) ohoo shamr tum bas hilaugay kya ajaoo na

shamra: inka honay doo thoda mein ata hoon..randi chudatay huway dekh maza ata hay

they had started on my wife now... she really did have great tits... guys loved her tits... and sharma even telling the guys that 

this is how it is... if the door is open they can come in and fuck my wife whenever they want to... he was bascially whoring my wife out even more

3 guys on her sharma watching and me in the kicthen making her food
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(10-05-2019, 06:49 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i saw the pain on her face she ...but she still acted like that

WD: uff guys go easy i know slut hay lekin mera maal hay (they wouldnt listen to mee too)

behan toh bohot hi tight thi yaar tumari ajay...thanks to jaw and my cock not anymore

you talking about his sister like that was just making him more nagry and making him go harde ron her now 

ajay: aram se... aur iss slut ke saath kabhi nahin.... isko toh aise hi karoonga main fucking bitch 

he was fucking her ass.. she had pain on her face which you knew but she was acting like it was doing nothing teasing them 

jaq: aaahh aaahhh tumari behan hai hi itni hot kya kar skate hai hum aaahh fuck maine bhi kaafi chati uski chut 

bhot acha taste tha tumari behna ka aaahh aaahh fuck aahh aahh aaahhh never tasted a better pussy before you know 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

sumit: meri toh GF ke saath hi kiya tha tumari woh behan ke saath bhi... ache se chod 

jaq: ksine kaha ki sirf GF ke saath... tumari mom bhi toh yahan aati rehti hai na... aish ke saath bh mere WD ne kaafi kiya hai abhi pata hai 

jab tum office mein hote ho aur WD ka off hota hai aur jab tum gahr pe phone karte ho aur tumari mom phone nahin 

utha thi hai woh yahan hi hoti hai huamre bistar par... next time yahan phone kar dena main phone de doongi usse

(while getting fucked she still ahd so much attitude but she was gettign what she wanted a good fucking)

[Image: nmsHdAU.jpg]
u were hearing her moans and scream while preparing food

kajal: ahh jannu i know u cant take ur eyes off kabhi kabhi akay dek lena mujhay

(u came to see siting like this..with a guy benath her railing her ass..and two cocks on wither side wiping it on her face)

ahh ahh fuck meri gaand ahhhhh (moving her head and cucking those cocks) umm jannu jaoo kitchen may wapas ab

[Image: 56493007_651540775284523_179414247410084...tagram.com]

sharma: mooh kholo kajal (he pushing his cock in) uff kitni asana say lelti hoon tum ahhh

guy 1 : (fucking her ass) ahh ahh mera toh honay wal hay fuck im gonna load in her ass)

guy 2: mein toh chut mein hi dalunga (bending and touching it) uff shes wet yaar

kajal: ahh ahhh tum gaand mein karlena lekin baki 3 in my pussy thhek hay ek dum bhardena

meray IS dinner say pehlay yeh khayga ok ahh

[Image: kajalagarwal6.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 06:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u were hearing her moans and scream while preparing food

kajal: ahh jannu i know u cant take ur eyes off kabhi kabhi akay dek lena mujhay

(u came to see siting like this..with a guy benath her railing her ass..and two cocks on wither side wiping it on her face)

ahh ahh fuck meri gaand ahhhhh (moving her head and cucking those cocks) umm jannu jaoo kitchen may wapas ab

sharma: mooh kholo kajal (he pushing his cock in) uff kitni asana say lelti hoon tum ahhh

guy 1 : (fucking her ass) ahh ahh mera toh honay wal hay fuck im gonna load in her ass)

guy 2: mein toh chut mein hi dalunga (bending and touching it) uff shes wet yaar

kajal: ahh ahhh tum gaand mein karlena lekin baki 3 in my pussy thhek hay ek dum bhardena

meray IS dinner say pehlay yeh khayga ok ahh

i always wanted to come and look at her and she knew that... but then me going back after seeing her enjoying 

one guy about to cum in her ass but she saying to the rest 3 to cum in her pussy
WD: array bahi yaar sumit tumari mom toh..woh jaw na hi usay nanga kiya tha meray liya

woh bhi aag hay yaar ..lekin its on jaq...babe i love u so much otni sluta tum meray liya layi hoon

[Image: jacqueline-fernandez-at-sajid-nadiadwala...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 06:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: array bahi yaar sumit tumari mom toh..woh jaw na hi usay nanga kiya tha meray liya

woh bhi aag hay yaar ..lekin its on jaq...babe i love u so much otni sluta tum meray liya layi hoon

jaq: aaahh tumare liye toh kuch bhi jaan aaahh aaahh fuck aaahh yes aaahh aaahhh

ajay: this fuckign bitch enjoys it no matter how hard you give it to her

jaq: this ia hard... aaahh aahh fuck aaahhh WD ne toh isse jyada tumari behan aur GF ko kiya tha aaahh aahh this is nothing 

next stop will be in rahuls bhabhi pussy WD dekhne tum 

rahul: aare isko mooh bandh karo na... hamesha hi bolti rehti hai yeh toh 

[Image: DSC_0879.jpg]

sumit: main karta hoon kutiya ka 'he went and grabbed her face and pushed his cock in her face while she was getting pounded 

from behind by ajay now as well... they all enjoying your GF

rahul: aare tum log ko toh teek se karna bhi nahin aata hai... look at her shes enjoying this... teek se karo na iske saath 

sumit: aare yeh slut hamesha hi aise hi enjoy karti hai... am fucking her face hes in her ass shes still loving it slut

rahul: main toh chut mein karoonga dekhna main kaise karta hoon.. fucking will make her pass out

[Image: o4QD4WO.jpg]
guy1 : ahhhhhhhh kutiya lelay mera ahhh ahhh (thrusting in her asss filling it up)

shrama: ider aa ab (he grabbing her hair and pushing her on the sofa)

kajal: (spreading her legs) sharma tum aoo pehlay u get to fuck me first akhir tum itnay loh ayhan lay hoon aoo chalo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u knew he just penetrated her pussy) fuck pagal hogay hoon kya khud hi hay andar

[Image: 58745688_137261140667906_839727955380099...tagram.com]

guy 2: (coming on her side and grabed her chin and pushed his cock in her mouth) yeh lay ahh keep cucking it bitch

guy 3: (lciking her thigs) guys hil boohot rahi hay salli..lekin kya flesha hay yyar..look at these curves fuck..loo sali ki

sharma: ahh ahhh kabhi ghar chodkay mat jan yeh kajal ab toh biwi say zyada tumari lii hay mainay ahhh

[Image: 54512272_338819380317164_824558592808157...tagram.com]
(10-05-2019, 07:05 PM)wkdevil Wrote: guy1 : ahhhhhhhh kutiya lelay mera ahhh ahhh (thrusting in her asss filling it up)

shrama: ider aa ab (he grabbing her hair and pushing her on the sofa)

kajal: (spreading her legs) sharma tum aoo pehlay u get to fuck me first akhir tum itnay loh ayhan lay hoon aoo chalo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u knew he just penetrated her pussy) fuck pagal hogay hoon kya khud hi hay andar

guy 2: (coming on her side and grabed her chin and pushed his cock in her mouth) yeh lay ahh keep cucking it bitch

guy 3: (lciking her thigs) guys hil boohot rahi hay salli..lekin kya flesha hay yyar..look at these curves fuck..loo sali ki

sharma: ahh ahhh kabhi ghar chodkay mat jan yeh kajal ab toh biwi say zyada tumari lii hay mainay ahhh

sharma had fucked my wife a lot... now even brining other guys to fuck my wife as well... one guy cumming in her ass

and now i knew she was getting fucked in her pussy now as well... they were enjoying my wife as they wanted... she wad they whore

IS: (shouting from the kitchen) jaanu... you want coke ya aaj wine chaiye
it was the hottest site a cock in her mouth and one inher ass she in doggy they taking her

WD: ahh babe u look so goood taking those cocks..pas out say yaad aya..rakul bhi pass out hogai thi but hum rukay hi nahin

[Image: bollywood-actor-jacqueline-fernandez-dur...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 07:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was the hottest site a cock in her mouth and one inher ass she in doggy they taking her

WD: ahh babe u look so goood taking those cocks..pas out say yaad aya..rakul bhi pass out hogai thi but hum rukay hi nahin

jaq: aaahh oh fuck haan woh toh yaad hai... she passed out par mere WD toh hi kept going on her didnt even stop 

rahul: fucking slut... iss lao mujhe do isse mujhe karna do isse... give the bitch here 

he grabbed her and threw her on the floor and climbe don top of her now and her spread her legs and psuhed his cock in fully 

they didnt care about your GF... they never pushed in slowly... they just pushed in all at once all the time 

[Image: Jacqueline_Fernandez_(5).jpg?bwg=1544112209]

jaq: aaahhhhh fuck aaaaahhh aaaahhhhhh aur aise toh woh bhi moan kar rahi thi na WD aaahh aaaahhhhh

sumit: de usse rahul.... give it good to the bitch... poora chod daal isse 

rahul: main toh karoongi hi... dekhna by the time am done with her she wont be enjoying anymore... i dont fucking care about this bitch anymore

ab dekhna kaise karta hoon main (he even grabbed her by the throad now while he was fucking her)

[Image: x5X1ZLP.jpg]