Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
thise thigs shaking as and seeingthose expression i knew she was cumming

it was the hottest thing i ever saw..they were in desbelief

WD: fuckkkkk jaq!!!!!!!

[Image: bollywood-actor-jacqueline-fernandez-dur...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 07:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: thise thigs shaking as and seeingthose expression i knew she was cumming

it was the hottest thing i ever saw..they were in desbelief

WD: fuckkkkk jaq!!!!!!!

sumit: aare tu teek se kar raha hai kya... teek se kar na... shes fucking cumming the way your doing it 

they couldnt beleibe this all was makgin her cum... they thought they finally taught her a lesson

ajay: are rahul... tu hat... let us on her now... tu toh pata nagin kya kar raha hai uske saath... shes fucking loving it what you did

he left her and you cold see her breatthing heavily now and she getting her breathe back now from all that choking

[Image: O8qaQd8.jpg]

since even thou she did cum she still was being choked out and neraly passing out as well

jaq: aare kya hua... keep going na... rukh kyun gaye... man that was great... thats the one and only time you ever fucked me good

abse vaise hi karna hamesha hi... teek hai... thats the way i want ti... cummed so hard 

(they wanted to teach her a lsson like that and she saying thats how she wants it from now on)

[Image: XLtkEYn.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
all 4 guys getting up and leaving now

sharma: woh aaj sham mein 8 log aray hay miltay hay jab

kajal: 8 nahin makee it 10 tab hi anay ghar pay (she grabbing u and u guys having lunch)

ohoo mera fav hi banaya hay apnay...(feeding u first and then u gave her a bite)

[Image: lRKaWlg.jpg]

(u both having ffo..while ur wife naked..u went and watched TV ur fave match)

kajal: (coming out) mein abhi ayi jannu riy say milkay (her freind)

(she wentand after a hour u got a text)

kajal: jannu i think i lost my way..yeh adress hay yahan ajaoo..woh meray  pechay kaffi log padgay hay abhi

(she sent a selfie she had a smile on her face but u saw a group of men behind her )

[Image: kajalagarwal13.jpg]
(10-05-2019, 07:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: all 4 guys getting up and leaving now

sharma: woh aaj sham mein 8 log aray hay miltay hay jab

kajal: 8 nahin makee it 10 tab hi anay ghar pay (she grabbing u and u guys having lunch)

ohoo mera fav hi banaya hay apnay...(feeding u first and then u gave her a bite)

(u both having ffo..while ur wife naked..u went and watched TV ur fave match)

kajal: (coming out) mein abhi ayi jannu riy say milkay (her freind)

(she wentand after a hour u got a text)

kajal: jannu i think i lost my way..yeh adress hay yahan ajaoo..woh meray  pechay kaffi log padgay hay abhi

(she sent a selfie she had a smile on her face but u saw a group of men behind her )

they all leaving and him saying 8 more people were coming later on... she said make it 10... the doctor fucked her... these 4 guys fucked her

and noe later on today more guys coming to fuck her... she saying she going out

which was normal... she always went out to enjoy

IS: woh... main abhi aata hoon jaanu... abhi aata hoon uss address pe
WD: uff tum llog nay toh cum karadiya usko

i think tum tenno ko ek sath chodna chaiya usay jab hi sikhaygi (though she saw me and we both knew that was her fantasy 3 cocks in her)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-jacqueline-fern...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 07:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uff tum llog nay toh cum karadiya usko

i think tum tenno ko ek sath chodna chaiya usay jab hi sikhaygi (though she saw me and we both knew that was her fantasy 3 cocks in her)

she wanted all of them at the same time as well...

jaq: aare nahin... yeh teen ek saath kaise karegaye... dekho toh sab thak gaye hai ab toh... i think maybe you and me WD 

should go into the bedroom and have some fun.. ya main rahul ki GF ko bula lehti hoon 

(she still sayign thing to tease them and make them angry)

sumit: aare abhi dikhate hai tujhe... teen ek saath legi then maybe she might actually feel some pain 

[Image: jacqueline-fernandez-5.jpg]

he grabbed her over his shoulder and started taking her to the bedroom... all of them spanking ehr ass as well while he 

was taking her to the bedorom... them he dropped her on the bed

ajay: chal kuttya ban ja... main neeche jaonga... mujhe toh chut hi chaiye abhi toh 

hr grabbed her and put her on top of him... then sumit comng behind her and rahul coming ifnront of her

rahul: kitni badi slut hai... kal na dekhna am bringing some friends over... aur hum sab 10 log tumare saath karegaye smajhi na slut

[Image: 7CTPfhN.jpg]
she was almost a hour away from u

kajal (text) i think aap late hojayingay woh yeh log batamezi pay agay hay jannu

woh inko toh dena hoga ab

(when u reached there u saw it was a open feild...but atleast 20 men standing a crowd...)

guy: kya hora hay itnay log kyun hay yahan...i cant see anything

[Image: 56815890_2250711801818756_39902442626115...e=5D4E4CD3]

guy 10: randi chud rahi hay aur free hay...lein mein aoo bas

kajal: kammeo kapday kyun phad diya meray wapas kaisay jaungi sluro lsuro (she ycuking on 3 cocks aorund her u coudlnt sse it but heard ir)

(u trying to come and see)

guy 2: ayi ayi kahan chaldiya nay line may aa randi chaiya ttoh...kabsay wait kar rha hoob mein

[Image: 56806638_567212827022313_400579879591162...e=5D363E63]
(10-05-2019, 07:59 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was almost a hour away from u

kajal (text) i think aap late hojayingay woh yeh log batamezi pay agay hay jannu

woh inko toh dena hoga ab

(when u reached there u saw it was a open feild...but atleast 20 men standing a crowd...)

guy: kya hora hay itnay log kyun hay yahan...i cant see anything

guy 10: randi chud rahi hay aur free hay...lein mein aoo bas

kajal: kammeo kapday kyun phad diya meray wapas kaisay jaungi sluro lsuro (she ycuking on 3 cocks aorund her u coudlnt sse it but heard ir)

(u trying to come and see)

guy 2: ayi ayi kahan chaldiya nay line may aa randi chaiya ttoh...kabsay wait kar rha hoob mein

there were so many men in this open field... the guy saying a whore was getting fucked just need ot stay in line 

i wanted to go infront since i knew my wives voice and it was her

IS: aare nahin woh mujhe aage jaana hai... woh raandi nahin biwi hai meri
3 cocks around her i came and started jerking off for her

WD: uff jaq babe u look so hot lekin guys usay nahin hoga she looks tierd ab( though i knew she wanted it)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-jacqueline-fern...=2048x2048]
(10-05-2019, 08:05 PM)wkdevil Wrote: 3 cocks around her i came and started jerking off for her

WD: uff jaq babe u look so hot lekin guys usay nahin hoga she looks tierd ab( though i knew she wanted it)

sumit: tired hai toh kya... ab toh zaroor dengaye 

jaq: dont worry babe... inka toh 5 minutes mein hojayega then i can rest for sure

rahul: 5 minytes.. tumare saath toh main ab 5 hours karta rahonga... ab toh your not getting any sleep 

ajay: ab toh if she passes out hum wapas utha dengaye aur karegaye iske saath.... shes getting no rest at all 

[Image: rcqm38idbidja.jpg]

ajay pulling her down on him and now she sat on his cock and sumit going behind her 

and he pishing in her cock in her ass and rahuls tood on the bed now and he pushing his cock in her mouth now she was getting

gangbanged by your friends... all of them together having fun with her now

rahul: mmmm fuck.... yeh mooh ke saath toh bhot kuch karna hai mujhe toh 

jaq: aaahh fuck aaahhh teeno saath mein kar rahe ho phir bhi utna dum nahin hai tum logon mein na aaahhh

[Image: mi8muDy.jpg]