Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(08-08-2021, 04:37 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u said u have sweaty armpits it was like chilly powder on a fresh wound)

ahhh maaammm the way i cleaned ur thigh can i ...( just hinted at a possibility but kept quiet)

( as u removed ur finger from mouth and bit ur lips ufff i was shagging my dick over my pant) ahhh maaammm pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( i wanted to get that armpit sweat mist scent but now on top of that ur saliva from ur finger ufffffffff)

maam this is too much please nowww ( my 7 inch dick has now become 8 incher inside a thick log was in my pant)

( i was controlling by the strand of my hair which could break any moment)

hmmmm.. many men could'nt stand this long.. you have move to a C grade..(smiling)

Let us see if you are man enough to go all the way till A to make chemistry with me (winking)

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Then I lowered my arm, moved my hands to my boobs.. and slowly pressed them from their sides... making my cleavage more visible]

(looking up at you) I dont sweat that much here... hmmm.. but men seem to go crazy for them... 

[Image: jOQGDdf.jpg]

[then I brought my hands in front of my boobs... and licking my lips... slowly pressed them] uhhhhh...hmmmmm

Feels so good you know... (Eyeing your erection).. you can let it breath... that doesn't lower your grade..(smiled)

[Image: aishwarya+rai+nipple+slip.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 04:51 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: hmmmm.. many men could'nt stand this long.. you have move to a C grade..(smiling)

Let us see if you are man enough to go all the way till A to make chemistry with me (winking)

[Then I lowered my arm, moved my hands to my boobs.. and slowly pressed them from their sides... making my cleavage more visible]

(looking up at you) I dont sweat that much here... hmmm.. but men seem to go crazy for them... 

[Image: jOQGDdf.jpg]

[then I brought my hands in front of my boobs... and licking my lips... slowly pressed them] uhhhhh...hmmmmm

Feels so good you know... (Eyeing your erection).. you can let it breath... that doesn't lower your grade..(smiled)

[Image: aishwarya+rai+nipple+slip.jpg]

( ur words the way u spoke and how u were teasing me to the brim)

maam ahh this is torturee ufff how can anyone make an A in front of u 

( as u pressed ur boobs showing cleavage ) maam because men loves milk ( this was the first time i made a statement )

( as u said let it breathe i removed my pant and removed my underwear and here i was wearing a T shirt and below nude my 8.5 incher dick came swinging out) dwoingggg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh maaam ( my balls were going up and down and my thick dick was swinging like a police lathi)
(08-08-2021, 04:56 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( ur words the way u spoke and how u were teasing me to the brim)

maam ahh this is torturee ufff how can anyone make an A in front of u 

( as u pressed ur boobs showing cleavage ) maam because men loves milk ( this was the first time i made a statement )

( as u said let it breathe i removed my pant and removed my underwear and here i was wearing a T shirt and below nude my 8.5 incher dick came swinging out) dwoingggg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh maaam ( my balls were going up and down and my thick dick was swinging like a police lathi)

[ my mouth fell open at the gaze of your tool].. wow... you moved to B just for standing there with that weight..(laughing)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-big-boobs-pics.jpeg]
[I then moved my gown down from my shoulders.. and placed the gown just above my nipples]

just milk?... or what holds the milk? (giggling... hands still massaging the breasts... pressing it hard)

[Image: jCVzflC.jpg]

[Seeing you take a few steps forward]..na na  na... one more grade before you can touch me...(and i smiled naughty)

[I licked my middle finger again and this time, straight away inserted my wet finger into my panties ... looking at the hard cock.. and biting my lips] hmmmmm....yesss...

(08-08-2021, 05:07 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [ my mouth fell open at the gaze of your tool].. wow... you moved to B just for standing there with that weight..(laughing)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-big-boobs-pics.jpeg]
[I then moved my gown down from my shoulders.. and placed the gown just above my nipples]

just milk?... or what holds the milk? (giggling... hands still massaging the breasts... pressing it hard)

[Image: jCVzflC.jpg]

[Seeing you take a few steps forward]..na na  na... one more grade before you can touch me...(and i smiled naughty)

[I licked my middle finger again and this time, straight away inserted my wet finger into my panties ... looking at the hard cock.. and biting my lips] hmmmmm....yesss...

( as u were just about to show ur nipples but u didnt and coevered with ur gown again ahh shitt i cant take it anymore)

( i coudnt hold it and as i came ahead a few steps u made me move back giving me that strict face)

maam its heavy for u its paining it needs some relief maam please try to understand 

( as u licked ur finger and placed inserted in ur panties inside ur gown ahh maam why are u doing this ( my dick just swinging here and there and i was stroking my shaft looking at ur facial expressions)

ahhhh maam if i knew ashishs mom gave grades i would have visited even earlier ( stroking looking at u )

omggg uffff maam ( i removed my t shirt aswell standing completely nude with the rock solid body)
(08-08-2021, 05:13 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u were just about to show ur nipples but u didnt and coevered with ur gown again ahh shitt i cant take it anymore)

( i coudnt hold it and as i came ahead a few steps u made me move back giving me that strict face)

maam its heavy for u its paining it needs some relief maam please try to understand 

( as u licked ur finger and placed inserted in ur panties inside ur gown ahh maam why are u doing this ( my dick just swinging here and there and i was stroking my shaft looking at ur facial expressions)

ahhhh maam if i knew ashishs mom gave grades i would have visited even earlier ( stroking looking at u )

omggg uffff maam ( i removed my t shirt aswell standing completely nude with the rock solid body)

Why do you think your physical education teacher is absent most of the days... (Laughed at your innocence)

hmmmm.... you have a strong body for a kid your age...ahhhh (inserting my wet finger in my clits)

[Image: GxLZUXM.jpg]

But...the way you could resist this far... is way more than your PE teacher... and my husband..

[inserting my finger deeper and with other hand pinching my nipples over the dress]...ahhhhhh....

[Image: 4a4ec3552fdd9a3b5a091d52dc2a54dd.jpg]

Congratulations... you are now a grade A... (biting lips looking at your cock)

Now get on your knees and crawl to me.. I'll teach you practicals in chemistry (winking) 
(08-08-2021, 05:23 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Why do you think your physical education teacher is absent most of the days... (Laughed at your innocence)

hmmmm.... you have a strong body for a kid your age...ahhhh (inserting my wet finger in my clits)

[Image: GxLZUXM.jpg]

But...the way you could resist this far... is way more than your PE teacher... and my husband..

[inserting my finger deeper and with other hand pinching my nipples over the dress]...ahhhhhh....

[Image: 4a4ec3552fdd9a3b5a091d52dc2a54dd.jpg]

Congratulations... you are now a grade A... (biting lips looking at your cock)

Now get on your knees and crawl to me.. I'll teach you practicals in chemistry (winking) 

( all nerves of my dick has popped up by ur actions and i was happy whenu finnaly said " you are now a grade A" i was now about to walk towards u and thats when u told me to kneela nd crawl )

yes maam ( with a happy face looking at u i knelt down but my dick being so huge was touching the floor and rubbing as i was crawling towards u )

( with a happy face with lots of hope crawling towards u )

(the distance getting reduced between us made me crawl even faster and finally i was there near u my head near ur knee as u were swingng)

maam  grade A guy should get some reward right ?

( i was hungry as hell i would have ate and feasted on each nook and crner of ur body )

( my dick just completely perpendicular now not even mving it was a hard rockk just minute vibration at the dick tip)
(08-08-2021, 05:28 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( all nerves of my dick has popped up by ur actions and i was happy whenu finnaly said " you are now a grade A" i was now about to walk towards u and thats when u told me to kneela nd crawl )

yes maam ( with a happy face looking at u i knelt down but my dick being so huge was touching the floor and rubbing as i was crawling towards u )

( with a happy face with lots of hope crawling towards u )

(the distance getting reduced between us made me crawl even faster and finally i was there near u my head near ur knee as u were swingng)

maam  grade A guy should get some reward right ?

( i was hungry as hell i would have ate and feasted on each nook and crner of ur body )

( my dick just completely perpendicular now not even mving it was a hard rockk just minute vibration at the dick tip)

(Still rubbing my clit) Yes... ufff... you should be rewarded... and i'm going to give you a present that I had not given anyone else...ahhhhhh...

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Feet-939853.jpg]

[I stopped swinging.. and your face was very close to and between my thighs...I could feel your hot breath on it]

[I then stretched my legs between your crawling arms.. and with my feet... brushed against your hard dick]

[With a couple of tries, I was able to grip the cock between my feet and started to stroke the hot meat by moving my legs]

[Image: meera-chopra-feet-glimpse-1920-london.jpg]

Hope you like the present honey.. (giggling)

[i took out my finger from my panties and held it to your shocked mouth with a smile]
(08-08-2021, 05:42 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (Still rubbing my clit) Yes... ufff... you should be rewarded... and i'm going to give you a present that I had not given anyone else...ahhhhhh...

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Feet-939853.jpg]

[I stopped swinging.. and your face was very close to and between my thighs...I could feel your hot breath on it]

[I then stretched my legs between your crawling arms.. and with my feet... brushed against your hard dick]

[With a couple of tries, I was able to grip the cock between my feet and started to stroke the hot meat by moving my legs]

[Image: meera-chopra-feet-glimpse-1920-london.jpg]

Hope you like the present honey.. (giggling)

[i took out my finger from my panties and held it to your shocked mouth with a smile]

( as u placed ur feet on my shaft and pressed it ) ufff haaa maaaammm ( this was u controlling me even when i am so hungry and proving to me that u have contrl on me no matter what )

( u were also rubbing ur feet on my shaft)uff maaammmm hmmmm 

( when u said hows the present and removed ur index finger which was in ur panties till now had some nectar from ur pussy)

this is my present ( my heart skipped a beat) ( looking at u i took ur finger in my mouth and sucking ur finger even when u were pressing down my dick and giving me a bit of pain )

aummmmmmmmm ( once i got the taste) aummmmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmmmm haaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm ( sucke ur finger dry)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want ur honey pot maaammmm i have a A haaaaaaaaaaaaaa its too much maaam pleaseeeee
(08-08-2021, 05:49 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u placed ur feet on my shaft and pressed it ) ufff haaa maaaammm ( this was u controlling me even when i am so hungry and proving to me that u have contrl on me no matter what )

( u were also rubbing ur feet on my shaft)uff maaammmm hmmmm 

( when u said hows the present and removed ur index finger which was in ur panties till now had some nectar from ur pussy)

this is my present ( my heart skipped a beat) ( looking at u i took ur finger in my mouth and sucking ur finger even when u were pressing down my dick and giving me a bit of pain )

aummmmmmmmm ( once i got the taste) aummmmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmmmm haaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm ( sucke ur finger dry)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want ur honey pot maaammmm i have a A haaaaaaaaaaaaaa its too much maaam pleaseeeee

(Laughing at your desperation)...hmmm... you have sucked my finger just for a drop of my honey... How long will you take for a whole honey pot.. (laughing)

[i pulled away my middle finger from your mouth and lifted my silk gown to reveal my wet panties..your face just inches away]

Let me see if you can get it.. remember...no hands...(i smiled and continued to roll the feet on your hard cock)

[Image: -201705-1523270234.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 05:59 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (Laughing at your desperation)...hmmm... you have sucked my finger just for a drop of my honey... How long will you take for a whole honey pot.. (laughing)

[i pulled away my middle finger from your mouth and lifted my silk gown to reveal my wet panties..your face just inches away]

Let me see if you can get it.. remember...no hands...(i smiled and continued to roll the feet on your hard cock)

[Image: -201705-1523270234.jpg]

how long ? till i get each drp of it 

( u were giving me a bit of pain below by pressing ur feet on my shaft and raising ur gown and shwing me ur wet panties )

ahhhhhhhhhh no hands 
( placed both hands behind and entered ur gown )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( took a heavy wiff of ur wet panty right away )

ummm umm umm ummm ( kissed ur inner thighs just for warm up)

( it was like a nectar pot for me ) urfffffffffffffffffffff ( sucked the wetness right away )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( wiffing it again)

maam please give more space ( i wanted to tilt my head inside while feasting )

ummmmmmmmmm its so nectary maam ( i was saying all this from inside ur gown u cant see my head as its covered with ur gown)