Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(08-08-2021, 01:52 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u pulled me closer to u by pulling me with my shirt i gulped my throat as u were my best friends mom and here u are making me hard as hell and ruling me slowly)

( i wanted to smooch u madly and taste ur lips but u had control over me ) i didnt relax maam its just u pressed a certain weak spot ( i was able to get ur breath from nosestrils and my dick was tiltilating and it was eveident in the vibration of my tent)

but its fully functional and read..y...yyyy ( i was about to say that my tool is the ready and thats when u pouted and blow breath on my face and u took the power right away and i was made to feel ur breath over my face even my eyes went half up and mouth opened)

ok maam anythinggg...anything u say ....( desperate fr a kiss i was looking at ur lips and gulping my throat in anticipation) ....sorry i will obey everything u say....sorry ur command my action maam ( expecting that now i get to smooch u )

hmmm... is it so?... anything I say? 

[I pushed you back on the sofa and stood up in front of you]

you know.. you might get into trouble for promising such things (Smiling)

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Then I slowly brought my hands just below my thighs, gripped my silk gown ...and started to lift it up]

[my smooth creamy skin came to view as I just stopped lifting]

[Image: 369335965d70cbdba1.jpg]

lesson three... you should make sure everything is clean.. and wet.. (smiling)

[I lifted my right leg and placed it next to you on the sofa]
[Image: OvfR4Fx.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 02:58 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: hmmm... is it so?... anything I say? 

[I pushed you back on the sofa and stood up in front of you]

you know.. you might get into trouble for promising such things (Smiling)

[Then I slowly brought my hands just below my thighs, gripped my silk gown ...and started to lift it up]

[my smooth creamy skin came to view as I just stopped lifting]

[Image: 369335965d70cbdba1.jpg]

lesson three... you should make sure everything is clean.. and wet.. (smiling)

[I lifted my right leg and placed it next to you on the sofa]
[Image: OvfR4Fx.jpg]

( i loved how u were so in total control of me i looked at u and even though i was 10 times stronger than u still u were powerful than me and i was dancing to ur tunes)

( my mouth started salivating as soon as u started lifting ur gown licking my lips like a mad dog )

woww maam ....( looking into ur eyes i gave a wet kiss on ur knees)

ummmmmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmm ( now was smooching ur skin ) ammmmmm ( was careful in the beginning and was looking at ur eyes every other second but as i started getting taste of ur knees i started to go beserk and started eating ur inner thigh flesh smooching and tasing it)

aummmmmmmm aummmmm ummmm sluppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( even licking from below and cleaning behind the flesh behind ur knees with my tongue)

slupppppppppppp ahh maam ummmm aummmmmmmm anythig maam aummmmmmmmmmmm ( even went a bit down to sniff ur calf ) mmmmmmmmmmmmm anythinggg u sayyy maammmmmmmmm ( duick tilltilating making a tent which was vibrating as i got a taste of ur skin after so much teasing)

( trying to wifff ur pussy from ur thighs ) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( looked up at ur eyes and felt embaraased as u knew what i was doing and i got caught )
(08-08-2021, 03:11 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i loved how u were so in total control of me i looked at u and even though i was 10 times stronger than u still u were powerful than me and i was dancing to ur tunes)

( my mouth started salivating as soon as u started lifting ur gown licking my lips like a mad dog )

woww maam ....( looking into ur eyes i gave a wet kiss on ur knees)

ummmmmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmm ( now was smooching ur skin ) ammmmmm ( was careful in the beginning and was looking at ur eyes every other second but as i started getting taste of ur knees i started to go beserk and started eating ur inner thigh flesh smooching and tasing it)

aummmmmmmm aummmmm ummmm sluppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( even licking from below and cleaning behind the flesh behind ur knees with my tongue)

slupppppppppppp ahh maam ummmm aummmmmmmm anythig maam aummmmmmmmmmmm ( even went a bit down to sniff ur calf ) mmmmmmmmmmmmm anythinggg u sayyy maammmmmmmmm ( duick tilltilating making a tent which was vibrating as i got a taste of ur skin after so much teasing)

( trying to wifff ur pussy from ur thighs ) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( looked up at ur eyes and felt embaraased as u knew what i was doing and i got caught )

[Started laughing as soon as you lost control... and started to lick my right leg]

haha...ufff... lick it...boy... its been very long....yaa..(can't control laughing as it felt ticklish)

[The first time my crotch was sniffed, i thought it was in the heat of the moment and not intentionally done]

[The second time it was attempted and i saw you looking up at me]

Did you come here to learn chemistry? or Biology? (With a strict face)

[Image: main-qimg-2683f5d75a076ef55ab7ede20cb49b90]

[Then I took my leg back... pinched your ear and pulled  you up]

What shall I say to your mother if you learn the wrong subject? (as I pulled you away from sofa)

[Image: 7UYABeZ.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 03:23 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Started laughing as soon as you lost control... and started to lick my right leg]

haha...ufff... lick it...boy... its been very long....yaa..(can't control laughing as it felt ticklish)

[The first time my crotch was sniffed, i thought it was in the heat of the moment and not intentionally done]

[The second time it was attempted and i saw you looking up at me]

Did you come here to learn chemistry? or Biology? (With a strict face)

[Image: main-qimg-2683f5d75a076ef55ab7ede20cb49b90]

[Then I took my leg back... pinched your ear and pulled  you up]

What shall I say to your mother if you learn the wrong subject? (as I pulled you away from sofa)

[Image: 7UYABeZ.jpg]

( the caramel creamy buttery smooth inner thigh near ur knees were licked by me like a mad man by the end and u litterally had to take ur leg back to put me back to my place)

( u piched my ears and made sure ur nails hurt my ear ) ahhhh maaam chemistryy..tryyy maam ( as i stood up my big tent in pyjama pants were right in front of us there is no hiding it anyone with a decent eyesight can guess its more than 7 inch just by the way the tent is poked on pant )

maam my mom is an illiterate woman not like u maam she ahh dont even know what is 2+2 uff( ur nails still digging my earlobe)

( trying to compliment even though it had insult of my own mother)

( i as 6 feet 3 u were 5 feet 7 but still u controlled me )
(08-08-2021, 03:29 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( the caramel creamy buttery smooth inner thigh near ur knees were licked by me like a mad man by the end and u litterally had to take ur leg back to put me back to my place)

( u piched my ears and made sure ur nails hurt my ear ) ahhhh maaam chemistryy..tryyy maam ( as i stood up my big tent in pyjama pants were right in front of us there is no hiding it anyone with a decent eyesight can guess its more than 7 inch just by the way the tent is poked on pant )

maam my mom is an illiterate woman not like u maam she ahh dont even know what is 2+2 uff( ur nails still digging my earlobe)

( trying to compliment even though it had insult of my own mother)

( i as 6 feet 3 u were 5 feet 7 but still u controlled me )

[still pinching your ears, I pulled you into my balcony. Since my apartment was in higher floor, people walking could hardly see into it]

[I made you stand near the entrance and sat down on the large swing.. sitting cross legged... with one leg still wet... and hands besides me.. swinging slowly]

[Image: garden-swing-500x500.jpg]

[Image: 106762645_3640826059278084_1198118161145...e=61339E39]

you know Rahul , I had many men like you fall behind me over the years.. and  do you know how I choose who could be with me?

(I smiled... and raised my arms over my head) whoever could resist me the longest... without giving into their animal self.. and watched me the longest ... had a better chance with making chemistry with me... (I winked)

[Image: Eg6q9XQVoAAEaLc?format=jpg&name=large]
and that is lesson number four... (and I slowly untied my hair knot and let it loose)
(08-08-2021, 03:49 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [still pinching your ears, I pulled you into my balcony. Since my apartment was in higher floor, people walking could hardly see into it]

[I made you stand near the entrance and sat down on the large swing.. sitting cross legged... with one leg still wet... and hands besides me.. swinging slowly]

[Image: garden-swing-500x500.jpg]

[Image: 106762645_3640826059278084_1198118161145...e=61339E39]

you know Rahul , I had many men like you fall behind me over the years.. and  do you know how I choose who could be with me?

(I smiled... and raised my arms over my head) whoever could resist me the longest... without giving into their animal self.. and watched me the longest ... had a better chance with making chemistry with me... (I winked)

[Image: Eg6q9XQVoAAEaLc?format=jpg&name=large]
and that is lesson number four... (and I slowly untied my hair knot and let it loose)

( i followed u like a good boy with my ears getting piched by u i didnt resist i just did what u wanted me to do)

( as u enetred the balcony and made me stand at the entrance there was about 3 metre distance between us and u sat like a royal queen on that swing legs crossed my dick was already a tent in pant )

( but as u raised ur i looked at ur creamy armpit my jaws dropped and even from 3 metre difference )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( trying to wiff ur creamy armpit like an idiot just to be left sad by the fact that ur armpit scent cant travel this much distance and u are not giving me anything but checking my patience )

maam ahhhhhhhhhhhh ( my dick was trying to tear my underwear inside ) ( it was paining as u were subtly showing ur armpits and that was a fetish of mine only i knew i thought no one knows about it )

( my mouth was watering inside i was looking at ur armpit then in ur eyes in a beggar attitude as iwanted to get a small wiff of ur armpits for now very badly and my dick was in no mood to resist but was obeying u some how)

please help maam ahhh
(08-08-2021, 03:57 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i followed u like a good boy with my ears getting piched by u i didnt resist i just did what u wanted me to do)

( as u enetred the balcony and made me stand at the entrance there was about 3 metre distance between us and u sat like a royal queen on that swing legs crossed my dick was already a tent in pant )

( but as u raised ur i looked at ur creamy armpit my jaws dropped and even from 3 metre difference )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( trying to wiff ur creamy armpit like an idiot just to be left sad by the fact that ur armpit scent cant travel this much distance and u are not giving me anything but checking my patience )

maam ahhhhhhhhhhhh ( my dick was trying to tear my underwear inside ) ( it was paining as u were subtly showing ur armpits and that was a fetish of mine only i knew i thought no one knows about it )

( my mouth was watering inside i was looking at ur armpit then in ur eyes in a beggar attitude as iwanted to get a small wiff of ur armpits for now very badly and my dick was in no mood to resist but was obeying u some how)

please help maam ahhh

(laughing at your state).. the quicker you come near me, the sooner you will get an F...grade..

[I slowly started to run my fingers through my hair.. over the scalp..like a massage] hmmm... (as I closed my eyes ,my arms still up)

[Image: eyWWb4o.jpg]
help? (smiling).. you can help yourself .. if you want a higher grade.. (smiling)

[I then lowered my right fingers from my hair to my face.. and brought it to my lips... My other hand was still raised]

[Still with my eyes closed, I wet my lips and inserted my middle finger into my mouth..gracing my wet lips]

[Image: 159749-dorren.jpg]

[Image: women-model-monochrome-lips-wallpaper-preview.jpg]
(08-08-2021, 04:14 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (laughing at your state).. the quicker you come near me, the sooner you will get an F...grade..

[I slowly started to run my fingers through my hair.. over the scalp..like a massage] hmmm... (as I closed my eyes ,my arms still up)

[Image: eyWWb4o.jpg]
help? (smiling).. you can help yourself .. if you want a higher grade.. (smiling)

[I then lowered my right fingers from my hair to my face.. and brought it to my lips... My other hand was still raised]

[Still with my eyes closed, I wet my lips and inserted my middle finger into my mouth..gracing my wet lips]

[Image: 159749-dorren.jpg]

[Image: women-model-monochrome-lips-wallpaper-preview.jpg]

( i wanted to wiff ur armpits so badly but that would make me end up getting a F shitt u have trapped me and then teasing me as u want)

maam cant u avoid wearing sleveless ( i was so impacted by ur sleveless arms that i critizised ur dressing sense but actually u knew it i knew it ur armpits were making my balls go heavy down there and my dick trying to tear away from my underwear)

( as u said i can help myself i started rubbing my shaft in front of u looking at u sucking ur own finger so seductively )

maam this is too much ahhh ( rubbing my dick the shaft made clear impression on my pant and i was massaging it stroking it over my pant looking at u )
(08-08-2021, 04:19 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i wanted to wiff ur armpits so badly but that would make me end up getting a F shitt u have trapped me and then teasing me as u want)

maam cant u avoid wearing sleveless ( i was so impacted by ur sleveless arms that i critizised ur dressing sense but actually u knew it i knew it ur armpits were making my balls go heavy down there and my dick trying to tear away from my underwear)

( as u said i can help myself i started rubbing my shaft in front of u looking at u sucking ur own finger so seductively )

maam this is too much ahhh ( rubbing my dick the shaft made clear impression on my pant and i was massaging it stroking it over my pant looking at u )

[Still sucking on my middle finger.. and with my eyes closed.. wind started to blow through my hair]

[hearing you comment on my sleeves.. I opened my eyes and look a you.. finger still in my mouth]

[Image: gjwkHrC.jpg]

(talking with biting my finger)...but what to do Rahul?... I have a sweaty armpit... how will I clean it?

[I took the wet finger out of my mouth.. and biting at my lips...looking at you rubbing your erection]

[i moved the wet finger to my raised armpit, and rubbed my saliva on it..]

ufff... so cold... do you know now rahul?.. why I wear sleeveless?..

[Image: Eg6rXMIU0AYjCHh?format=jpg&name=large]
(08-08-2021, 04:30 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Still sucking on my middle finger.. and with my eyes closed.. wind started to blow through my hair]

[hearing you comment on my sleeves.. I opened my eyes and look a you.. finger still in my mouth]

[Image: gjwkHrC.jpg]

(talking with biting my finger)...but what to do Rahul?... I have a sweaty armpit... how will I clean it?

[I took the wet finger out of my mouth.. and biting at my lips...looking at you rubbing your erection]

[i moved the wet finger to my raised armpit, and rubbed my saliva on it..]

ufff... so cold... do you know now rahul?.. why I wear sleeveless?..

[Image: Eg6rXMIU0AYjCHh?format=jpg&name=large]

( as u said u have sweaty armpits it was like chilly powder on a fresh wound)

ahhh maaammm the way i cleaned ur thigh can i ...( just hinted at a possibility but kept quiet)

( as u removed ur finger from mouth and bit ur lips ufff i was shagging my dick over my pant) ahhh maaammm pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( i wanted to get that armpit sweat mist scent but now on top of that ur saliva from ur finger ufffffffff)

maam this is too much please nowww ( my 7 inch dick has now become 8 incher inside a thick log was in my pant)

( i was controlling by the strand of my hair which could break any moment)