Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(03-05-2019, 10:51 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi husband bend and took the TC
Shruthi Hus: sir plzzz sir we are so sorry it won't happen again plz give q chance for him this is the best school in India 

SHruthi understand the situation and there is no way she can show attitude

Shruthi : plz sir just give him one chnace I can garntee u that it won't happen again plzs sir plzz (she comes near to table her smell is making ur coxk hard)

Shruthi : plz sir just one chjace ppzz for me give a chance 
[Image: shruti-haasan-premam-hd-photos4.jpg]

looking at her pleading face.. i m getting more kinky... 

having a plan in mind..

HD : hmm ok ok.. let me see...  ok i will give u just one chance... to keep ur child in my school..

but i wanna take a test of u miss Shruthi..

Because Mother is a best teacher.. i wanna know how good is ur knowledge...

so U (to husband) take ur child.. and wait for ur wife.. don't get inside till i call u.. 

i will take some test of ur wife's knowledge ok..

come on lets go saying i send them out 

HD : Hmm ok (getting up from the seat started to walk towards her.. and stand near by her while she sitting on chair)

hmm come on let me test ur biology Shruthi.. tell me what u know abt re production system? saying i put my hand on her shoulder

[Image: 1464247955-the-shruti-hassan-hottest-pic...hassan.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 10:57 AM)white panther87 Wrote: looking at her pleading face.. i m getting more kinky... 

having a plan in mind..

HD : hmm ok ok.. let me see...  ok i will give u just one chance... to keep ur child in my school..

but i wanna take a test of u miss Shruthi..

Because Mother is a best teacher.. i wanna know how good is ur knowledge...

so U (to husband) take ur child.. and wait for ur wife.. don't get inside till i call u.. 

i will take some test of ur wife's knowledge ok..

come on lets go saying i send them out 

HD : Hmm ok (getting up from the seat started to walk towards her.. and stand near by her while she sitting on chair)

hmm come on let me test ur biology Shruthi.. tell me what u know abt re production system? saying i put my hand on her shoulder

[Image: 1464247955-the-shruti-hassan-hottest-pic...hassan.jpg]

Shruthi is shocked a little but says to herself its nothing wrong only our mind is like that 

Shruthi : sir but at this small age why he wants to learn about reproduction. ..?? I know how it happen but I think he is still a baby 

(From top u can see her sexy cleavage ur cock is rubbing in the chair she sitting)

SHruthi : fine sir the male reproductive organs opps I mean organ enter the female reproductive organ and the male sperm will reach female egg and will get pregnant
[Image: shruti-haasan-iifa-hot-photos16.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:06 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi is shocked a little but says to herself its nothing wrong only our mind is like that 

Shruthi : sir but at this small age why he wants to learn about reproduction. ..?? I know how it happen but I think he is still a baby 

(From top u can see her sexy cleavage ur cock is rubbing in the chair she sitting)

SHruthi : fine sir the male reproductive organs opps I mean organ enter the female reproductive organ and the male sperm will reach female egg and will get pregnant
[Image: shruti-haasan-iifa-hot-photos16.jpg]

HD : well i know its not the subject of ur child.. but i wanna know how much u know.. because i can't ask u A for apple, B for Ball haa..?

hmm nice.. well said...!! 

but its a theory..!! lets go for practical.. show me which is the man's organ part..? show me in my body.. by touching it Shruthi

[Image: shruti-haasan-i-worked-with-my-father-ka...sarika.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:13 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : well i know its not the subject of ur child.. but i wanna know how much u know.. because i can't ask u A for apple, B for Ball haa..?

hmm nice.. well said...!! 

but its a theory..!! lets go for practical.. show me which is the man's organ part..? show me in my body.. by touching it Shruthi

[Image: shruti-haasan-i-worked-with-my-father-ka...sarika.jpg]

Shruthi looks at u with a angry face 

Shruthi seeing u from the chair 

Shruthi: sir what the hell u asking what u think about me haaa...? Am not that fool I can understand ur intentions don't try me I will sue u in court (but deep down her heart in pounding in fear she knows even WP rapes her here she can't do anything coz of her son life
(Her cleavge is crushing between her dress and from top u r lookingat the milky boobs)

[Image: shruti-haasan-beautiful-hd-photoshoot-st...wfj6id.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:20 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi looks at u with a angry face 

Shruthi seeing u from the chair 

Shruthi: sir what the hell u asking what u think about me haaa...? Am not that fool I can understand ur intentions don't try me I will sue u in court (but deep down her heart in pounding in fear she knows even WP rapes her here she can't do anything coz of her son life
(Her cleavge is crushing between her dress and from top u r lookingat the milky boobs)

[Image: shruti-haasan-beautiful-hd-photoshoot-st...wfj6id.jpg]

HD : ahhhaaa!!!? really Shruthi.. then go on.. come on call the police.. take ur phone...

ha ha ha haaaaa!! u can't do anything Shruthi.. Police. Politicians.. all are in my pocket..

See u just have 2 choices..  u have to pass in my test...!! otherwise ur child will be dismissed and i will make no other school will give a seat to him in this whole city.. 

so come on Shruthi whats ur choice.. will continue giving test or will u leave.. with ur child..?

[Image: 42096416_151307135811024_338973344985340...tagram.com]
(03-05-2019, 11:27 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahhhaaa!!!? really Shruthi.. then go on.. come on call the police.. take ur phone...

ha ha ha haaaaa!! u can't do anything Shruthi.. Police. Politicians.. all are in my pocket..

See u just have 2 choices..  u have to pass in my test...!! otherwise ur child will be dismissed and i will make no other school will give a seat to him in this whole city.. 

so come on Shruthi whats ur choice.. will continue giving test or will u leave.. with ur child..?

[Image: 42096416_151307135811024_338973344985340...tagram.com]

Shruthi takes a deep breath

Shruthi : sir am a mother of a child and my son and husband is just outside and u doing me this plz sir what if they saw are someone comes in...?
( Shruthi is ready for anything for her kid but her modesty stopping her WP knows she is a trapped bird )

Sruthi : I will continue the test (saying that she just touch ur cOck fast and saying it's here).her face turned pale she is shivering and sweating within sec Shruthi realized the size that's what makes her shiver
[Image: 1cd815129c3a974d5524cdc8b1d4d2b2--shruti...ctress.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:37 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi takes a deep breath

Shruthi : sir am a mother of a child and my son and husband is just outside and u doing me this plz sir what if they saw are someone comes in...?
( Shruthi is ready for anything for her kid but her modesty stopping her WP knows she is a trapped bird )

Sruthi : I will continue the test (saying that she just touch ur cOck fast and saying it's here).her face turned pale she is shivering and sweating within sec Shruthi realized the size that's what makes her shiver
[Image: 1cd815129c3a974d5524cdc8b1d4d2b2--shruti...ctress.jpg]

HD : ha ha don't worry Shruthi.. no one wil enter my cabin without a permission..!!

So what if u have a child.. and u r doing for ur child na...!!? ha ha ha

hey what was that..??  i didn't got ur answer properly.. come on do one thing.. take that thing out..  by ur hand and show it to me.. by holding it in ur hand ok..

come on do it..saying i take my blazer off and threw it on chair.. and loosing my tie..

[Image: shruti-hassan-hot-cleavage-show-pics-2.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:42 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ha ha don't worry Shruthi.. no one wil enter my cabin without a permission..!!

So what if u have a child.. and u r doing for ur child na...!!? ha ha ha

hey what was that..??  i didn't got ur answer properly.. come on do one thing.. take that thing out..  by ur hand and show it to me.. by holding it in ur hand ok..

come on do it..saying i take my blazer off and threw it on chair.. and loosing my tie..

[Image: shruti-hassan-hot-cleavage-show-pics-2.jpg]

Shruthi shivers and gets up from chair and looking down in fear and walking near u

Shruthi : sir please am feeling afraid I will do only this that's to for my sOn that's it no more (saying that she opens ur zip with shivering hand and insert her hand inside and remove the under wear a little that's it WP's cock came out and hit Shruthi navel area hard )

Sruthi fell down in fear in floor she is looking at the massive cock from floor without blinking in fear

[Image: sruthihaasan-srimanthudu-pressmeet6.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:50 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi shivers and gets up from chair and looking down in fear and walking near u

Shruthi : sir please am feeling afraid I will do only this that's to for my sOn that's it no more (saying that she opens ur zip with shivering hand and insert her hand inside and remove the under wear a little that's it WP's cock came out and hit Shruthi navel area hard )

Sruthi fell down in fear in floor she is looking at the massive cock from floor without blinking in fear

[Image: sruthihaasan-srimanthudu-pressmeet6.jpg]

when she fell down in suprise.. her pallu moved away from he rblouse.. and i can see her big tight breast in blouse.. and her creamy belly..

bringing  my dick more near to her face..

HD : ahh what happened Shruthi.. why r u so surprised.. why u didn't seen this much of big dick in ur life..?

ur husband doesn't have it..? ha ha haa?

yaa yaa i will decide what all u have to do for ur child.. for now..

come on u have to heat it up with ur mouth Shruthi..

come on take this in ur mouth and make it hard from warmth of ur mouth...

ah yss those lips are made for blow job.. come on don't waste time..

[Image: Pics-Shruti-Hassan-at-Cannes-Film-Festiv...4-1052.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:55 AM)white panther87 Wrote: when she fell down in suprise.. her pallu moved away from he rblouse.. and i can see her big tight breast in blouse.. and her creamy belly..

bringing  my dick more near to her face..

HD : ahh what happened Shruthi.. why r u so surprised.. why u didn't seen this much of big dick in ur life..?

ur husband doesn't have it..? ha ha haa?

yaa yaa i will decide what all u have to do for ur child.. for now..

come on u have to heat it up with ur mouth Shruthi..

come on take this in ur mouth and make it hard from warmth of ur mouth...

ah yss those lips are made for blow job.. come on don't waste time..

[Image: Pics-Shruti-Hassan-at-Cannes-Film-Festiv...4-1052.jpg]

Shruthi didn't had time to adjust her pallu back when u bring ur cock near she moves away in floor and moving back in sitting position

SHuthi (moving back as well talking) sir plzzz dnt force me to do it plzzz sir I haven't even gave blow job to my hubby I hate it plzzz leave me sir ( her back hitsvthe wall there is no were else she can move ur cock standing in front of her face )

SHruthi takes deep breathe and turns her fave away when she moved in floor her saree is fully removed she is just in blouse and petticoat

[Image: Shruti-Hassan-In-Black-Sequin-Saree.jpg]