Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
[Image: Urvashi%20Rautela%20(3).jpg]
[Image: 59460032_1294879674021134_74390131205189...e=5D2C62E2]
[Image: 58864851_1294331697409265_80465666142518...e=5D3548F5]
[Image: shruthihaasan-anagnaga-o-dheerudu-posters30.jpg]
Her face
[Image: shruthihasan-at-pooja-audio-release16.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 10:05 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Her face
[Image: shruthihasan-at-pooja-audio-release16.jpg]
Shruthi is mother of a litte boy studying in WP's school were he works as principal Shruthi son is studying 1st std and he have some behaviour problem he beats WP's daughter so WP called that boy's parents Shruthi and her husband came to meet the principal Shruthi is one fine piece of meat she is waiting out to see WP along with her son and husband 
[Image: shruti-haasan-in-welcome-back21.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 10:22 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi is mother of a litte boy studying in WP's school were he works as principal Shruthi son is studying 1st std and he have some behaviour problem he beats WP's daughter so WP called that boy's parents Shruthi and her husband came to meet the principal Shruthi is one fine piece of meat she is waiting out to see WP along with her son and husband 
[Image: shruti-haasan-in-welcome-back21.jpg]

i m Hardick (WP) Principal of the School and i received the complaint on the boy who beated the girl

so i called the boy;s parents to school

and peon said the parents are waiting to meet.. so i said le them get in..

and when they entered i saw a beautiful hot sexy curvy perfect woman with a child and waste piece of meat looks like her husband

HD : Oh u r the parents of this wicked boy..!!  come in and take a seat..

Ur boy beat a small girl.. and did some bad things with girl.. is that u teach in home for ur boy..? (asking little strictly)

[Image: 57272310_809533829424078_915411162817651...m.com&se=8]
(03-05-2019, 10:28 AM)white panther87 Wrote: i m Hardick (WP) Principal of the School and i received the complaint on the boy who beated the girl

so i called the boy;s parents to school

and peon said the parents are waiting to meet.. so i said le them get in..

and when they entered i saw a beautiful hot sexy curvy perfect woman with a child and waste piece of meat looks like her husband

HD : Oh u r the parents of this wicked boy..!!  come in and take a seat..

Ur boy beat a small girl.. and did some bad things with girl.. is that u teach in home for ur boy..? (asking little strictly)

[Image: 57272310_809533829424078_915411162817651...m.com&se=8]

Shruthi got little anger when u called her boy wicked but her hubby 

Shruthi Hus: sir we are extremely sorry sir my son won't do like this again pls forgive him for this one time this won't happen again 

Shruthi : he is a small boy sir and small kids will fight simply for fun and who knows maybe that girl beat my son first and he beats back just coz she is ur relative girl u r supporting her 
(Shruthi voice is so sexy and her face expression alone can make anyone cum)
[Image: shruti-haasan-premam-hd-photos15.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 10:34 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Shruthi got little anger when u called her boy wicked but her hubby 

Shruthi Hus: sir we are extremely sorry sir my son won't do like this again pls forgive him for this one time this won't happen again 

Shruthi : he is a small boy sir and small kids will fight simply for fun and who knows maybe that girl beat my son first and he beats back just coz she is ur relative girl u r supporting her 
(Shruthi voice is so sexy and her face expression alone can make anyone cum)
[Image: shruti-haasan-premam-hd-photos15.jpg]

no way i herd the girl words also.. ur boy who did prank with her and beat her.

in this age he is doing all like this.. what if he grows up..

no no i can't keep this kind of child in my school.. i m dismissing ur child for bad behaviour... 

take ur child and find another  school for ur boy.. i can't keep him in my school. (saying i threw his TC infront of them on table)

[Image: daxsbsy-5e8448b0-6bb9-476c-964f-5969c463...rvXvo7_Rcs]
(03-05-2019, 10:41 AM)white panther87 Wrote: no way i herd the girl words also.. ur boy who did prank with her and beat her.

in this age he is doing all like this.. what if he grows up..

no no i can't keep this kind of child in my school.. i m dismissing ur child for bad behaviour... 

take ur child and find another  school for ur boy.. i can't keep him in my school. (saying i threw his TC infront of them on table)

[Image: daxsbsy-5e8448b0-6bb9-476c-964f-5969c463...rvXvo7_Rcs]
Shruthi husband bend and took the TC
Shruthi Hus: sir plzzz sir we are so sorry it won't happen again plz give q chance for him this is the best school in India 

SHruthi understand the situation and there is no way she can show attitude

Shruthi : plz sir just give him one chnace I can garntee u that it won't happen again plzs sir plzz (she comes near to table her smell is making ur coxk hard)

Shruthi : plz sir just one chjace ppzz for me give a chance 
[Image: shruti-haasan-premam-hd-photos4.jpg]