Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
tamman just nodding looking at 2 men taking there pants off

she grabbed ur hand and squeezed it..seeing so many men in front of her

WD: bhabhi yahan dekhiya (already took my clothes off just in boxers) sab betab hay apkay liya

tamman: aap rukiya na WD jee mein decide kar rahi hoon...(she seeing the long cocks in front of her semi hard now)

[Image: sbuaBuQ.jpg]
hmm apko koi pasand aya IS meray liya? (seh moved close and took a look at both...seeing both grow harder for her)

uff dono achay hay..lekin yeh sumit ka lellun woh zada tall bhi hay na acha hoga aiya agay aap

(both ajay and rohit sad dressing up like they lost a battle)

tamman: suniya woh agar aap bura na mainay yeh log dekh saktay hay (to u asking u)...mujhay problem nahin hay

aap log rukh saktay hay aur woh hilla saktay hay meray liya (she wanted the other 2 to jerk off of her)

[Image: tamanna-hot-curves-photos23.jpg]
Wd: he knew thi was his chance with a girl like this) haan karlay isay bohot adat bhi hay

haan beta im taking pics (taking pics of her blowing a dude..sharing them with friends as i loved seeing her as a ahore and nothing else)

[Image: 8PXbCkv.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 08:10 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman just nodding looking at 2 men taking there pants off

she grabbed ur hand and squeezed it..seeing so many men in front of her

WD: bhabhi yahan dekhiya (already took my clothes off just in boxers) sab betab hay apkay liya

tamman: aap rukiya na WD jee mein decide kar rahi hoon...(she seeing the long cocks in front of her semi hard now)

mm apko koi pasand aya IS meray liya? (seh moved close and took a look at both...seeing both grow harder for her)

uff dono achay hay..lekin yeh sumit ka lellun woh zada tall bhi hay na acha hoga aiya agay aap

(both ajay and rohit sad dressing up like they lost a battle)

tamman: suniya woh agar aap bura na mainay yeh log dekh saktay hay (to u asking u)...mujhay problem nahin hay

aap log rukh saktay hay aur woh hilla saktay hay meray liya (she wanted the other 2 to jerk off of her)

she even saying to you to wait since she wa deciding right now

i loved how she started off all the time fully rejecting and then getting in the mood... the other two were about to dress and leave 

but she sayign they can stay and even asking me

IS: jaan tumhe problem nahin hai toh mujhe kyun hogai... tum log dekh sakte ho aur hila lo... maybe woh eerrmm next time you can make it up to them jaan only if you want to
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-04-2019, 08:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: Wd: he knew thi was his chance with a girl like this) haan karlay isay bohot adat bhi hay

haan beta im taking pics (taking pics of her blowing a dude..sharing them with friends as i loved seeing her as a ahore and nothing else)

alia: sssllurrrppp mmmm sssllurrppp main ride par ja sakti hoon an agar tumhe cummy karwa diya toh

staff: haan han bilkul.... tum ja sakti ho no rpoblem... bas jaldi se kardo ab 

she kept sucking him off and going downa nd sucking his balls since you had taught her well and she was giving him a good time now 

you taking pictures and sending them to your friends as well 

sharma: aare yeh kya chal raha hai... you both not at disneyland... aare mat batao wahan pe bhi?

[Image: alia-11_1024_040317022506.jpg]

friend: sach mmein... tumari beti toh best beti hai.... kahin bhi shuru ho jaati hai 

friend 2: rides par nahin ja rahi hai woh... wahan pe bhi aise hi karti rahegi... rides pe toh jaye ek bahr ephle phir yeh sab 

alia: sssllurrpp mmmm kaafi acha hai... daddy jaise bada nahin but its ok ssslluurrpp mmm uummm

staff: aare apne daddy ke saath bhi asie... fuck what a whore... karti reh am fuckign close now aaahh fucking aur kar nearly aahhh

alia: ssslluurrpp haan hamesha dadyd ke saah karti... my daddy as the biggest cock you know na 

[Image: a34xtJP.jpg]
tamman: seeing u and then them ) lekiin they are not the salman type na...

woh ill make it up aap log k achi si chai piladungi mein theek hay au acha sa khaan khilaungi

WD: array bhabhi aap bhi na (coming close to her and taking her away from u) IS ka matlab tha kuch aisay karnay dena unay (took her pallu off and thre it on the floor)

dekho guys yeh hay humari bhabhi...kamar dekho ek dum milky (my hands romaing all over it)

[Image: iAvXX5z.jpg]

sumit (soming behind her and kissing her neck) muah muah bhabhi aap kitni sundar hay bohot lucky hay Is

tamman: woh ummm mein (her hands on our chest feeling us up) Is aap help karingay jee woh sarre utarnay mein

ajay: bahbhi sarre mein app bohpot achi lagti hay lekin ek baar mini skirt pehniya

tamman: umm chotay kapday na na IS ko bura lagayga na mein kaisay

[Image: iOXLOMI.jpg]
she was my little slut first then others i love how much control i had on her

WD: umm beta look at him dekho tadap raha hay meri bachi best blowie deti hay get ready beta uska cummy honay wala hay

[Image: jxnqRXv.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 08:20 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman: seeing u and then them ) lekiin they are not the salman type na...

woh ill make it up aap log k achi si chai piladungi mein theek hay au acha sa khaan khilaungi

WD: array bhabhi aap bhi na (coming close to her and taking her away from u) IS ka matlab tha kuch aisay karnay dena unay (took her pallu off and thre it on the floor)

dekho guys yeh hay humari bhabhi...kamar dekho ek dum milky (my hands romaing all over it)

sumit (soming behind her and kissing her neck) muah muah bhabhi aap kitni sundar hay bohot lucky hay Is

tamman: woh ummm mein (her hands on our chest feeling us up) Is aap help karingay jee woh sarre utarnay mein

ajay: bahbhi sarre mein app bohpot achi lagti hay lekin ek baar mini skirt pehniya

tamman: umm chotay kapday na na IS ko bura lagayga na mein kaisay

you taking her pallu off showing her waist to them and sumit coming behind kissing her neck now... you both starting to enjoy her 

even she was feeling you both up... since she enjoyed your strong bodies.. i came closer and started helping take off her clothes so she didnt have to 

IS: haan main hoon na jaan.. tum fikar mat karo... aare nahin nahin jaan main kyun bura manoonga 

woh tum toh skirt mein aur chote kapdon mein bhot achi lagogi... i dont mind... ek kaam karte hai... tum log apni bhabhi ke liye next time kuch kapde le kar aana
(27-04-2019, 08:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was my little slut first then others i love how much control i had on her

WD: umm beta look at him dekho tadap raha hay meri bachi best blowie deti hay get ready beta uska cummy honay wala hay

alia: i do na daddy ssslluurrppp ssslluuurrppp main kitna ache se karti hoon hamesha hi ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp

he was finding it hard to control himself now... and he started cumming inside her mouth 

staff: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh iss bachi ne toh maar daala mujhe toh aaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhh

he unloading in her mouth and she had been trained so wel she was taking it all in her mouth and swallowing it 

alia: mmmmmm kaafi tasty hai daddy iska toh mmmm uummmmmm its nice mmmmm mmmmm acha hai mmm mmm uummmm 

[Image: MFhnAsP.jpg]

he pulled out of her mouth and without asking she started clenaing his cock since you had taught her that as well

staff: aare mmm wapas iss ride pe zaroor aana phirse teek hai... ill let you on for free... jab chahe ajana... anytime you want 

alia: maybe mmm ssluurrpp before leaving phir aayegaye hum teek hai na mmmm uummmmmm

she cleaned his cock and got up he also oulled his pants up as well now befroe anyone came and saw what was happening 

alia: chalo daddy ride pe chalo 

staff: haan haan... you can go on no problem

[Image: FzrSjNK.jpg]
ajay )slowly jerking off) array mein kyun laun kapday..mera bas chalay toh bhabhi ko nanga rakhna chaiya

tamman: hawww besharam kaisay bolray hoon (though literayy being stripped now by her hubby) aap kitnay achay say kar rahay hay jee

(while she was talking sumit grabbed her and kissed her lips) ummm muah muah  (she moved bith her hands on ur head)

poora nanga kardijiya na woh yeh sab dekhna chatay hay

[Image: TdovsTc.jpg]

WD: (alsmo comin on my knees u oulling her sarre and i licking her bare navel all over) umm umm slurp umm yeh toh best hay aisi kamar kahin nahin dekhi

bhabhi u are something else bhabhi pari hoon app

tamman: ahh sach mujhay laga aap logo ko woh model type ladkiya achi lagtu hay ahh aap log ko mein itni pasand

rohit: bhabhi apko idea bhi nahin hay app kya hoon...mein launga pkay liya chotay kapday thhek hay na

[Image: 1WZFYgC.jpg]
so excited for the ride she had some cum on her lips i taking a tissue and wiping it

WD: uff ruko ek second yeh clean kardun haan chalo ab badi ride hay dont be scared

[Image: Z0OuFJ0.jpg]