Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(27-04-2019, 07:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she lokking at the floor like she was rhinking on it

WD:  (came close to her) bhabhi apko last time samkhaya tha na woh Is ko kitna acha lagta hay...

kitna khush tha IS us din..apnay kabhi dekha itna khush..aur apnay text pay bhi bola tha mujhay

ki aap kitni khush hay aur IS woh apklkay sath jo karta hay apko pasand hay

tammana: wd jee yaha doosray log hay aap inkay samnay woh sab mat boliya

]freind: bhabhi array humay pata hay i mean sab bohot obvious hay na yahan kya hora hay

humaray dil mein apkay liya aur izat badaygi...aap humaray dost ko khush karingi aur hum apko

freind 2: (moving behind her..he raising his hand as he wanted to spank her and just take her but stopped)

bhabhi birthday hay Is ka aap sochiya bas thoda sa koi zabardasti nahin hay

tammana: woh 4 nahin ...IS nay 2 bola hay utna kaffi hay...woh ek kay baad ek na?

WD: bhabhi IS ka kehan tha 2 ek sath aur woh umm apki gaand mein bhi karna hay

tamman: kya  (looking at u) sach wahan pay lekin wahan toh apko chtana pasand hay na wahan kaisay unka?

everybody was trying to convince her now

IS: haan jaan... yeh sab toh tumari hamesha tareef karte rehta hai... ki bhabhi aisi hai bahbhi vaisi hamesha hi 

one of my friends wanted to spank her but controlling himself for now 

IS: haan jaan bas 2 hi (i knew 4 would be too much) agar tumhe ek ke baad ek karna hai par main vaise soch raha tha duno hi 

haan jaan... aur agar wahan kiya phir toh mujhe chatne mein aur pasand aayega
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-04-2019, 07:38 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: haan bachi sab lelli mainay andar chalay kya so much to doo

(he was felling her up as much as he could)

she was so hot and so young and herself offering her up like this who would deny her 

he was feeling her as much as he wanted to 

alia: hogai na... tek hai teek hai ander chalte hai hum 

he was trting to keep ahold of her... since he wanted tog rope her much mroe yet he wasnt done enjoyign her body 

alia: main end par wapas aaongi pakka... abhi utna time nahin hai na... end mein i will be back... aur be a good raandi for you na 

he coudlnr resist and spanked her ass while she was walking away as well and she moaned 

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-In-Nisha-Sainani-And-Mrinalin...unch-1.jpg]

alia: chalo daddy chalo ander chalte  hai wahan pe chalo na... lets go on the rides

first you went on the small rides but then she wanted to go on the bigger rides... nothign else had happened yet it was all going normal 

but she wanted to go on the bigger scaries rides now 

alia: chalo na uspe jaate hai ab daddy... wahan pe jaate hai 'pointing at the bigger ride'

you took her there when one of the staff members stopped you both from going on just before you was about to enter 

staff: woh... you need to check the height first... put her up against that

[Image: pSjJDjM.jpg]
tamman: aur? aur kaisay i mean unka woh whan andar honay kay baad?

woh mujhay toh dard bhi hoga na baba na wahan nahin chee gandi kagah

WD: bhabhi (went and held her hand) apko toh chut mein bhi dard huwa tha phir kitna mazza ay tha hum aram say karingay

appko ppoora maaza ayga aur kahin bhi dard hu aap bolna ruk jayingay

tamman: acha lekin woh (seeing u) woh Wd jee ko hi pehlay gaan mein woh unka sath thoda huwa hay na toh woh

[Image: humshakals-heroine-tamanna4.jpg]

the other 2 frinds looking at each other they all wanted her...

tamman: aap tenno mein say kaun karayga woh ek tareeka hay agar...aap log shirt utarlay mein decide larlungi

(se realising hse said something she would necer sae she blused and looked at u) woh aisay decide karlun na

jo zada strong lagingay unkay sath

freind 2: toh chalay kamray mein bhabhi

tamman: nahin yaha haal mein...kamray mein bstar pay bas mein aur IS  ka hay

[Image: wR7zXAj.jpg]
she was so excited for that ride but no way they would alloe her

she stood there and dint make the cut

WD: umm its ok bacha hum baad may ajayingay jab karlena abhi ur not a big girl na chalo

[Image: ZGIBWeM.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 07:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman: aur? aur kaisay i mean unka woh whan andar honay kay baad?

woh mujhay toh dard bhi hoga na baba na wahan nahin chee gandi kagah

WD: bhabhi (went and held her hand) apko toh chut mein bhi dard huwa tha phir kitna mazza ay tha hum aram say karingay

appko ppoora maaza ayga aur kahin bhi dard hu aap bolna ruk jayingay

tamman: acha lekin woh (seeing u) woh Wd jee ko hi pehlay gaan mein woh unka sath thoda huwa hay na toh woh

the other 2 frinds looking at each other they all wanted her...

tamman: aap tenno mein say kaun karayga woh ek tareeka hay agar...aap log shirt utarlay mein decide larlungi

(se realising hse said something she would necer sae she blused and looked at u) woh aisay decide karlun na

jo zada strong lagingay unkay sath

freind 2: toh chalay kamray mein bhabhi

tamman: nahin yaha haal mein...kamray mein bstar pay bas mein aur IS  ka hay

she realised what she said and blushed... wanting to decide who was stronger 

IS: aare nahin jaan tumhe decide karna hai vaise toh teek hai... vaise hi decide karte hai... woh bhailog shirt utar do 

ab toh jo meri jaan ko pasand aaya uska number hai... tumari bhabhi hi decide karegi
the rest 3 took their shirts off in a flash

they all started flexing some of them even more than they had muscles u heard a luagh from her ..she realising these men wanted her

rohit: bhabhi dekho bicep dekho touch karlo (coming to her)

sumit: arrya bhabhi meray 6 pack hay dekhiya na

[Image: IXMPg3C.jpg]

ajay: bhabhi woh (normal build guy) mein push ups (on the floor doing gave up in 10 push ups)

tamman: woh rohit aur sumit mein hay aap dono achay hay (she even scooped closer to  u with her head on ur shoulder admiring the men in front of her)

woh decide nahin hora  woh mein (looking at u and only whispered it to u too shy to tekk them) inay lahiya na woh pant utaray jiska bada hay wohi karlayga

[Image: tamanna8.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 07:50 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was so excited for that ride but no way they would alloe her

she stood there and dint make the cut

WD: umm its ok bacha hum baad may ajayingay jab karlena abhi ur not a big girl na chalo

the guy measured her and she was not tall enough to get on the ride

alia: woh nahin... mujhe jaana hai daddy... i want to go on the ride na... please na daddy 

staff: but you cant... bachi dekho your too small... i cant let you c ome on this ride... agli bhar aana when your taller teek hai 

alia: woh aap na yahan aao na mujhe aapse baatein akrni hai please come here na 

she tok the guy behing the ride area... still in public... and there was a chance of someone walking past as well but it was behind 

staff: kya baat hai... i have other customers as well na

[Image: 9Aq4XsD.jpg]

alia: mujhe jaana hai... i promise nahin wil happen na woh main bas ill be good

saying this she went on her knees straight away and started pulling his pants down he was shocked seeing this

staff: yeh... kya kar rahe ho... aare bahi... kya kar rahi hai tumari beti... rokho isse

he was pulling his pants back up but she wasnt letting him she was pulling it back down trying to get his cock out 

alia: aare kya kar rahe ho... mujhe karna do na... take your hands away ab 

staff: nahin nahin koi dekh lega... move away... yeh teek nahin hai apni beti ko kuch kaho

[Image: I1IiVBr.jpg]
it was the only way she knew how to get things done..

we barely hiding from public even i was a bit scared but she was to stubborn

WD: (to him) woh janay doo na usay ride  pay bohot ziddi hay..nahin sunaygi

[Image: ijjlHtN.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 07:56 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the rest 3 took their shirts off in a flash

they all started flexing some of them even more than they had muscles u heard a luagh from her ..she realising these men wanted her

rohit: bhabhi dekho bicep dekho touch karlo (coming to her)

sumit: arrya bhabhi meray 6 pack hay dekhiya na

ajay: bhabhi woh (normal build guy) mein push ups (on the floor doing gave up in 10 push ups)

tamman: woh rohit aur sumit mein hay aap dono achay hay (she even scooped closer to  u with her head on ur shoulder admiring the men in front of her)

woh decide nahin hora  woh mein (looking at u and only whispered it to u too shy to tekk them) inay lahiya na woh pant utaray jiska bada hay wohi karlayga

they all wanted her taking they shirts off... flexing and trying to impress her as much as possible

she was admiring all these strong men wanting her and her head on my shoulder she was too shy to say it to them so whispered to me 

IS: aare tumari bhabhi ko decide nahin ho raha hai... apni pant utaro aur dikhao usse... jiska bada hua usse chance milega 

ajay bhai... woh next time thoda gym jaake aaya karo (even thou i was weak) meri jaan ko salman khan walein pasadn hai... kyun jaan
(27-04-2019, 08:03 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was the only way she knew how to get things done..

we barely hiding from public even i was a bit scared but she was to stubborn

WD: (to him) woh janay doo na usay ride  pay bohot ziddi hay..nahin sunaygi

alia pulling his pants down and getting his cock out now... he had never seen anything like this 

staff: aare tumari beti raandi hai kya 

alia: haan... hoon na main... woh bhot bhot hi achi raandi... main sabse achi raandi hoon kyun daddy kaho na isse ki main hoon raandi 

staff: fuck... yeh sali toh... woh ride pe jaana hai teek hai pehle jaldi se mooh mein lo chalo 

before she could put it in her mouth he grabbed her head and pushed it in himsefl now 

[Image: ijjlHtN.jpg]

staff: fuck... kya mooh hai iska.... ride pe jaane ke liye aise hi karna padega 

he realising what she was and now was taking full advantage of the situation of getting a quick  blowjob for himsefl aswell

alia: main kar rahi hoon an uugghhhh gghh mmmm no need to be so rough ssslluurrpp main karti hoon ssslluurrppp 

sfatt: are jaldi kar na... mera manager ajayega... hurry and get it done you slut 

alia: mmm sssllurrppp daddy picture lo na ssslluurrpppp taaki i can show my friends how i got on the rides

[Image: wasSTRU.jpg]