Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(26-04-2019, 06:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u about to go to her ur freind just telling u

freind: bahar nangi lana bhabhi ko IS bhai..hum toh ready hay

freind 2: aaj gangbang hi kardetay hay bhabhi ka laoo usko

she just went in her bed room..when u walked in u saw she was wiping her finger over and over again with her pallu as if

she was felling guilty of that little lick from ur freind

tamman: (seeing u with a blank expression) appko wahan kuch bolna chaiya tha na..woh WD jee nay aisay kiya sahi nahin hay

apkay doosray dost kya sochingay aapki ..dekhna nahin kaisay dekh rahay thay WD jee

(even though all freind were staring she only noticed my stares..)

ab apka birthday hay isliya nahin bolri zada kuch...... ab aap unkay sath enjoy karo mein yahn hi hoon ill sleep ealry aaj

there was some part of her that liked it... but she knew it was wrong so she felt guilty

IS: aare jaan... koi baat nahin hai... woh i think shayad galti se hogaya hoga na... nahin woh tumhe toh aana padega na aise thodi hoga

aur woh eerrmm main eerrmm soch raha tha ki woh mera birthday hai toh woh eerrrmmm
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
still wiping her finger like what h append to her was dirty

tammana: koi galti nahin huwi hay...usnay mera hath aisay pakda tha jaisay uski biwi hoon

aur Wd jee chat liya unhonay toh unglli meri..chee ganday log..apkay dost hay isliya kuch nahin bolri

(she calmed after a minute) ab kya hay hogay na cake bhi katliya ab aur seva nahin karungi aap log manage karlo

[Image: 7260e4daa0f2446fa2ede6e3c2e11f08.jpg]

aapka bday hay mujhay kiska mood off nahin karna...booliya ab kya chaiya jaldi say kardeti hoon (she having no idea what was going in ur head)

mean while ur freind kept texting u sww the messaged on ur group...

freind: array is bhai yeh itni pyari pic hall mein (a photo frame in ur hall outside she had his cock on her face and sent u a pic)

yeh karunga ab mein jaldi laoo bhabhki ko bahar

[Image: b130ce7de9d633ceec0053950a98cde6.jpg]
alia was on the way ti disneyland with her dad... who had promised her he would take her

but even on the way he was using her 

he had gotten a blowjob of her and then he made another guy a random stranger drive the car while he fucked 

his daughter int he backseat and not only that he also let that guy fuck her as well

in exchange that WD would get to fuck his daughter once they were back... and seeing alia the guy couldnt resist and agreed to 

[Image: qMozVlZ.jpg]

give his own daughtet to fuck alia... which he did... alia was happy since the car was not stopping 

first the guy drove and WD fucked her and then her daddy drive while the guy fucked her 

ocne he was done you dropped him out of the car and continued the drive and to alia she was still excited lookign forward 

she could wait to get there she had only been fucked twice and this was all on the way 

alia: daddy we there yet... ab toh we mush be there itna lamba rasta hogaya hai abhi toh 

[Image: biptR9h.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 03:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: still wiping her finger like what h append to her was dirty

tammana: koi galti nahin huwi hay...usnay mera hath aisay pakda tha jaisay uski biwi hoon

aur Wd jee chat liya unhonay toh unglli meri..chee ganday log..apkay dost hay isliya kuch nahin bolri

(she calmed after a minute) ab kya hay hogay na cake bhi katliya ab aur seva nahin karungi aap log manage karlo

aapka bday hay mujhay kiska mood off nahin karna...booliya ab kya chaiya jaldi say kardeti hoon (she having no idea what was going in ur head)

mean while ur freind kept texting u sww the messaged on ur group...

freind: array is bhai yeh itni pyari pic hall mein (a photo frame in ur hall outside she had his cock on her face and sent u a pic)

yeh karunga ab mein jaldi laoo bhabhki ko bahar

my friends were dying to have my wife... and i was dying to see it

IS: woh jaan woh bas eerrmm main soch raha tha ki tum unke saath woh i mean... woh jo usse din WD ke saath kiya tha

woh bas aaj hi... woh mera birthday hai na tabhi... that would be the best present ever
she taking a tissue wiping her pussy as 2 men came in her

WD: haan just 5 mins away...i know bohot excited hoon lekin be a good girl Thek hay

(all this was for her as she was being a good whore and i was rewarding her)

[Image: efc383f861cefefff7f5f91019b022d2.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 03:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she taking a tissue wiping her pussy as 2 men came in her

WD: haan just 5 mins away...i know bohot excited hoon lekin be a good girl Thek hay

(all this was for her as she was being a good whore and i was rewarding her)

alia: main toh hamesha achi girl hoon na daddy... always a good little girl... achi raandi hoon main 

she still thought that was a good thing 

alia: abhi bhi i was good with that guy na... aur aapke saath bhi... main hamesha achi hoon... aap hi ho kehte ho ki jayegaye aur dekho 

kitni der hogai aur abhi bhi hum wahan nahin hai... hurry up na daddy... jaldi karo na 

[Image: psY18No.jpg]

(she was dying to get there... she couldnt wait any longer

you was rewarding her for being so good... and she was so happy about it... she had wanted to go to disneyland for so long)

aur hum yahan kaafi time rahegaye teek hai daddy... ab pehli bhar aaye hai aur itni der lagi hai humein 

toh we will stay here for a long time... raat tak teek hai (she saw the dinseyworld sign now)

woh dekho daddy.. we are there now... gadi rikho na... kya kar rahe ho aap (you had to go to the car park)

[Image: Ks6sms0.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 03:47 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: my friends were dying to have my wife... and i was dying to see it

IS: woh jaan woh bas eerrmm main soch raha tha ki tum unke saath woh i mean... woh jo usse din WD ke saath kiya tha

woh bas aaj hi... woh mera birthday hai na tabhi... that would be the best present ever

tamman: kya kya kahan apnay (she held her mangalsutra as if she was being attacked ) kya bolrya hay app ?

yeh sab apkay dimag mein kab aya? ...(u saw she going from the shcok of u asking that to tears in her eyes)

[Image: tamannaah-bhatia-wow.jpg]

woh wahan bahar 4 mard hay? unkay sath apnay mujhay koi bazaru aurat samaj rakha hay kya mein yeh sab nahin karti

woh ek bar WD jee kay sath apkay liya kiya..haan mujhay bhi acha laga lekin aa zada nahin bolra

[Image: tT5iPeJ.jpg]
(wiping her tears) khulkay boliya na kya karana chatay hay mujsay? yeh ghar hay koi rakhail nahin hoon mein

freind: bhai chilanay ki awaz kyun ari hay..bhabhi say maar pad rahi hay kya hhaha

WD: baha rladdo hum sambhal lingay bhabhi ko,,,

freind 3: ek do peg bhabhi ko chada deni chaiya thi...she needs to lossen up...

[Image: aciCcR9.jpg]
WD: (she literally jumping on her seat seeing the sign) array calm down array bas parking dekh raha hoon

here we are bas ruko and be a good randi

[Image: alia-bhatt-vc-ie-759-2.jpg]
(27-04-2019, 03:53 AM)wkdevil Wrote: tamman: kya kya kahan apnay (she held her mangalsutra as if she was being attacked ) kya bolrya hay app ?

yeh sab apkay dimag mein kab aya? ...(u saw she going from the shcok of u asking that to tears in her eyes)

woh wahan bahar 4 mard hay? unkay sath apnay mujhay koi bazaru aurat samaj rakha hay kya mein yeh sab nahin karti

woh ek bar WD jee kay sath apkay liya kiya..haan mujhay bhi acha laga lekin aa zada nahin bolra

wiping her tears) khulkay boliya na kya karana chatay hay mujsay? yeh ghar hay koi rakhail nahin hoon mein

freind: bhai chilanay ki awaz kyun ari hay..bhabhi say maar pad rahi hay kya hhaha

WD: baha rladdo hum sambhal lingay bhabhi ko,,,

freind 3: ek do peg bhabhi ko chada deni chaiya thi...she needs to lossen up..

i could see how upset she was now

IS: woh nahin nahin jaan... main toh aise hi... woh ro mat na jaan... woh mera birthday tha toh i was thinking tum mere liye kar dogi par 

agar tumhe mere liye nahin karna hai toh koi problem nahin hai jaan

woh main bas soch raha tha ki woh tum bhi enjoy karogi aur main bhi... aur 4 ke saath nahin bilkul nahin jaan woh bas maybe 2 ke saath
(27-04-2019, 03:55 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (she literally jumping on her seat seeing the sign) array calm down array bas parking dekh raha hoon

here we are bas ruko and be a good randi

alia: haan daddy... pakka ill be the best raandi ever... best raandi 

she thinking it was good girl... you parked the car and she got out straight away you could see how happy she was 

alia: daddy chalo na... why are you waiting lets go inside na

then you all going inside and you met mickey mouse at the enterance and you could see her getting even more happier now 

alia: daddy woh woh... wahan chalo daddy 

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-Dinner-Date-1.jpg]

she was literally pulling you towards him now... some kids were meeting him but as soon as they went she went and she 

just ran and hgged him he was even taken back a little by this the way she ran but he was being nice

alia: i love you so much... i love you 

you could see your daughter was so happy but then what she did next... she started kissing him all over his costume he didnt 

know how to react and her hand even rubbing his crotch area as well 'woh daddy mickey ka bada wala hai'

[Image: M42aJbN.jpg]