Xossip

Full Version: The Hard-Dom show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-07-2020, 11:57 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: [ -> ]Kf opening his pants ...looking at her spreading his legs ..she sitting between his legs ..on her knees 

Kf: aahs ...pati ke rehte ..Apne devar ka mu me logi haa ...

Kf holds her head from back ..pushing her face on his bulge ..rubbing it all over her face. ..

Kf: aahs ...lo na mu me aahs ...karo shant ab aahm...
[Image: tam2.jpg]

Tamanna feeling disgusted, the dick and ball sack being rubbed on her face 

the pubic hair poking on her milky face.... 

Tamanna: haa karti hoon, she opens her mouth and takes the dickhead in her mouth 

Tamanna’s mouth was so warm and soft, she holds the dick with one hand and Kf also puts hand behind her head to push her more on his dick

Tamannna: now rolls her tongue on the dick and starts sucking it aaaaauuuupppp auuuuuuupppppp auuuuppppppp auuuuppppppp auuummmmmmm mmmmhhhhhh

she is thinking this is good parenting, KF ko depressed dekhne se accha uska lund ko khush karke usse happy feel karwana.... 

[Image: sloppy-blowjob.gif]

[Image: tumblr_oh3mx50Zod1tjd582o4_500.gif]

Tamanna took the other hand of KF and makes him hold the hooks of her blouse

Tamanna then smile karke mooh se lund nikaal ke Kf ko boli, aap chahein toh meri breasts ko touch kar sakhte ho, stress kam hoga aapka.... aur phir lund mooh mein leke choosne lagi 

She was doing it pretty well.... her saliva dripping from both sides of her lips 

[Image: b209e9132914bb41292adcd9f2509cf1.jpg]
nice story yaaaar
i am rakul a hot 28 year old newly married girl.....to a rich businssman......md is my husband ..... and we were  living togthr....one evening my husbandd had a very important ccconference.... so i was praying it to be succesful......

i was waiting for my husband in my roomm wearing same dresss in pic

[Image: Nagarjuna-and-Rakul-Preet-Singh-Sets-on-...60x640.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:15 PM)chicoguapo Wrote: [ -> ]i am rakul a hot 28 year old newly married girl.....to a rich businssman......md is my husband ..... and we were  living togthr....one evening my husbandd had a very important ccconference.... so i was praying it to be succesful......

i was waiting for my husband in my roomm wearing same dresss in pic

[Image: Nagarjuna-and-Rakul-Preet-Singh-Sets-on-...60x640.jpg]

Here Maledom was having a bad day, his project flopped....boss aur juniors dono hass rahe the mujhpe, main gusse se phatt raha tha.... but kuch kehna mushkil tha as nahin toh job bhi jaa sakhta tha, so main muh bandh karke sab kuch sehke bahar agaya 

Aur shaam ko all frustrated and furiously angry ghar wapas aya... Rakul was also waiting for me

humare arranged marriage hua tha, you loved me so much but main tumhe sirf chodne ka sochta rehta tha.... as you were so sexy and young 

Maine late shadi kiya toh I was 37, I saw you watching tv and waiting on the bed... 

tumhe khush dekh ke mujhe aur gussa agaya, I want you to be sad like me 

aaj itna gussa aa raha tha aur ghar pe gussa nikaalne ke liye sirf biwi hi thi 

main tumhari breasts ko besharmi se dekhne laga and sad face banake tumhare paas gaya aur tumhari godh mein sarr rakh ke thigh pe kiss kiya tumhe 

[Image: 1e6483c237b84bfa7cc409604165c153.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:24 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Here Maledom was having a bad day, his project flopped....boss aur juniors dono hass rahe the mujhpe, main gusse se phatt raha tha.... but kuch kehna mushkil tha as nahin toh job bhi jaa sakhta tha, so main muh bandh karke sab kuch sehke bahar agaya 

Aur shaam ko all frustrated and furiously angry ghar wapas aya... Rakul was also waiting for me

humare arranged marriage hua tha, you loved me so much but main tumhe sirf chodne ka sochta rehta tha.... as you were so sexy and young 

Maine late shadi kiya toh I was 37, I saw you watching tv and waiting on the bed... 

tumhe khush dekh ke mujhe aur gussa agaya, I want you to be sad like me 

aaj itna gussa aa raha tha aur ghar pe gussa nikaalne ke liye sirf biwi hi thi 

main tumhari breasts ko besharmi se dekhne laga and sad face banake tumhare paas gaya aur tumhari godh mein sarr rakh ke thigh pe kiss kiya tumhe 

[Image: 1e6483c237b84bfa7cc409604165c153.jpg]

i was watching tv and ek haath me mere remote hota hai and dusre haath m apple.....so as u came in my lap, i understood that thre is something wrong.. i throw both aside

so i politely ask... kya hua mere baby ko ( tumhar baal sehlate hue).... sab theek to hai na?

btw aaj tumhare projct ka kya hua darling?..... mil gaya na project tumhe?

puchte hue main tv off kar deti hu.... remote se

[Image: rakul-preet-singh_5d3c26f709cc0.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:30 PM)chicoguapo Wrote: [ -> ]i was watching tv and ek haath me mere remote hota hai and dusre haath m apple.....so as u came in my lap, i understood that thre is something wrong.. i throw both aside

so i politely ask... kya hua mere baby ko ( tumhar baal sehlate hue).... sab theek to hai na?

btw aaj tumhare projct ka kya hua darling?..... mil gaya na project tumhe?

puchte hue main tv off kar deti hu.... remote se

[Image: rakul-preet-singh_5d3c26f709cc0.jpg]

I hug you tightly and pushed you on the sofa, and climb on you then tumhari ek breast pe sarr rakh ke I said, I lost that big project of my life baby, I am very frustrated now and broken 

I kiss on your breast over the thin sweat shirt and then pull down the clothe further more and bite your shoulder aaaaackkkkkkk 

Maledom: I need you tonight, I am very angry tonight 

rolling my finger around your nipple and asking you dikhao na ekbar yeh itne kapde kiyun pehente ho tum ? You look so beautiful without it baby 

Touched your lips with my fingers and tried to push one finger in your mouth

[Image: 693cc98cdafbd13909433bdca226deb5.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:35 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]I hug you tightly and pushed you on the sofa, and climb on you then tumhari ek breast pe sarr rakh ke I said, I lost that big project of my life baby, I am very frustrated now and broken 

I kiss on your breast over the thin sweat shirt and then pull down the clothe further more and bite your shoulder aaaaackkkkkkk 

Maledom: I need you tonight, I am very angry tonight 

rolling my finger around your nipple and asking you dikhao na ekbar yeh itne kapde kiyun pehente ho tum ? You look so beautiful without it baby 

Touched your lips with my fingers and tried to push one finger in your mouth

[Image: 693cc98cdafbd13909433bdca226deb5.jpg]

as u said that i had also got naughty smile over my face and i bited your finger.....kacchhh .... and pushed u hard....and again jaakar bed pe baith jaati hu....and t.v on kar leti hu and watching discovery channel....naughtily side se tumhe dekh rahi hu as u were stadning a bit far....

jyaada bano mat.... project paas nahi hua to ab ye sharate shuru ho gayi hai? tumhari? jaakar haath mu dholo khaana laga dungi....

samjhe.... ( saying u naughtily and havig a converstation like typical husband and wife have )

[Image: Rakul-770x433.jpeg?5HY9dd82reyFvyEZqfvn4vRTzHDPDojM]
(06-07-2020, 10:40 PM)chicoguapo Wrote: [ -> ]as u said that i had also got naughty smile over my face and i bited your finger.....kacchhh .... and pushed u hard....and again jaakar bed pe baith jaati hu....and t.v on kar leti hu and watching discovery channel....naughtily side se tumhe dekh rahi hu as u were stadning a bit far....

jyaada bano mat.... project paas nahi hua to ab ye sharate shuru ho gayi hai? tumhari? jaakar haath mu dholo khaana laga dungi....

samjhe.... ( saying u naughtily and havig a converstation like typical husband and wife have )

[Image: Rakul-770x433.jpeg?5HY9dd82reyFvyEZqfvn4vRTzHDPDojM]

Maledom: aaj mujhe tumhe hi khaana hain, bohut bhookha hoon... come on don’t be a spoil sport, dekho na main kitna sad hoon, tumhe bura nahin lag rahi hain kya ? 

Main aake tumhare saamne baith gaya ghutno pe, aur tumhari aankhon mein dekh ke phir thoda neeche aake starts kissing your neck aaaaaaauuuummmmm mmmmmhhhaaaaaaaa aaahhhh aammmmm aaaauuummmmm muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh 

Maledom: tum tv dekhti raho, main le loonga mujhe jo chahie... then suddenly I hold your face and push my tongue in your mouth aaaauuuuuuuuuummmmmmm slrrrrppppp slrrrrrppppp aauuummmmmmm licking your tongue, biting your tongue aur haath se tumhari belly area pe tumhari naahi dhundh raha hoon over your thin top 

Maledom: aaj jamm ke karna hain tumhe, yeh tv side pe rakho aur ek biwi ki farz nibhao 

I touch your cleavage area and moving my finger softly on your nipples making them erect over your top 

[Image: 92f43e9e192825e64f93ef8c6c457622.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:46 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Maledom: aaj mujhe tumhe hi khaana hain, bohut bhookha hoon... come on don’t be a spoil sport, dekho na main kitna sad hoon, tumhe bura nahin lag rahi hain kya ? 

Main aake tumhare saamne baith gaya ghutno pe, aur tumhari aankhon mein dekh ke phir thoda neeche aake starts kissing your neck aaaaaaauuuummmmm mmmmmhhhaaaaaaaa aaahhhh aammmmm aaaauuummmmm muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh 

Maledom: tum tv dekhti raho, main le loonga mujhe jo chahie... then suddenly I hold your face and push my tongue in your mouth aaaauuuuuuuuuummmmmmm slrrrrppppp slrrrrrppppp aauuummmmmmm licking your tongue, biting your tongue aur haath se tumhari belly area pe tumhari naahi dhundh raha hoon over your thin top 

Maledom: aaj jamm ke karna hain tumhe, yeh tv side pe rakho aur ek biwi ki farz nibhao 

I touch your cleavage area and moving my finger softly on your nipples making them erect over your top 

[Image: 92f43e9e192825e64f93ef8c6c457622.jpg]

i respond to your kiss aummmmm ummmmmm aummmmm aummmmmmmmmmm putting my lips inside ur tongue aah badmaash ha ha ha aummmmm ummmm ahh aummmmmm ummmm baby aummmmm u are really naughty as tumhare chumma chati se mere nipples erect ho rahe the aummmmm ummm 

aummmm aumm ahhh darling kehte hue i switched off tv from one hand while kissing you... aummmmm jaan aummmmmm biwi ko itna pyaar karte ho haa aummmmm ummmmm  kissing ur lips and massaging ur back aummmm

khaana to khaa lete pehle baby....

[Image: Rakul.jpg]
(06-07-2020, 10:52 PM)chicoguapo Wrote: [ -> ]i respond to your kiss aummmmm ummmmmm aummmmm aummmmmmmmmmm putting my lips inside ur tongue aah badmaash ha ha ha aummmmm ummmm ahh aummmmmm ummmm baby aummmmm u are really naughty as tumhare chumma chati se mere nipples erect ho rahe the aummmmm ummm 

aummmm aumm ahhh darling kehte hue i switched off tv from one hand while kissing you... aummmmm jaan aummmmmm biwi ko itna pyaar karte ho haa aummmmm ummmmm  kissing ur lips and massaging ur back aummmm

khaana to khaa lete pehle baby....

[Image: Rakul.jpg]

Maledom: khaa raha hoon na baby, tum kisi chicken tandoori se kam tasty nahin ho... 

yeh bolke maine phirse tumhe kiss kiya muaaaaaahhhhhh phir chin pe phir neck pe kiss karte hue tumhari breasts tak aya aur suddenly to your surprise I slapped both your tits hard thaaaaadddddd thaaaaaaadddddd 

and hold your hair and pulled your head back, aaj I can’t be soft on you baby I am sorry I am very much frustrated and suffering, I need someone to suffer for me in front of my eyes for my pleasure.... 

saying this I pinch on of your erect nipple starts to twist it extremely, you can’t even scream I lock your mouth with my mouth and eating you 

[Image: 0a5dc49626f3d4a599b13c3b1d999d26.jpg]