Xossip

Full Version: The Hard-Dom show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After marriage, Deepika Padukone has put up a lot of weight especially around her ass.

So, she was looking to get back in shape.

She contacted her manager to get her a trainer who can get her in shape real quick.

KF was one celeb trainer known for his innovative methods for fitness.

I was at her home waiting for her to arrive.

[Image: 70024412.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 02:41 PM)kingfapper Wrote: [ -> ]After marriage, Deepika Padukone has put up a lot of weight especially around her ass.

So, she was looking to get back in shape.

She contacted her manager to get her a trainer who can get her in shape real quick.

KF was one celeb trainer known for his innovative methods for fitness.

I was at her home waiting for her to arrive.

[Image: 70024412.jpg]

Deepika arrives at her home after shooting.... she was actually selected for her next Hollywood venture " Fifty Shades of Grey 4 "

Director asked her for 10 nude scenes and 1 speacial anal 
no body doubles to be used... she has to take it in her asshole 

But her ass has gone heavy after marriage 
she wanted to get it in shape...

Deepika: arey you have come... toh when shall we start ? 
can I have a glass of juice now? I am tired can we do few hours later ? 

[Image: 79b0f1b7da0edcfe2264ec79245ebeaf.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 02:46 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Deepika arrives at her home after shooting.... she was actually selected for her next Hollywood venture " Fifty Shades of Grey 4 "

Director asked her for 10 nude scenes and 1 speacial anal 
no body doubles to be used... she has to take it in her asshole 

But her ass has gone heavy after marriage 
she wanted to get it in shape...

Deepika: arey you have come... toh when shall we start ? 
can I have a glass of juice now? I am tired can we do few hours later ? 

[Image: 79b0f1b7da0edcfe2264ec79245ebeaf.jpg]

I come close to her and put my hands on her ass.

Squeezing it hard.

KF: Itne mote chuttad ho gaye hain.....aur arram krna hai tujhe.....Gym chalo...warna  mujhe bhul jao....I want my trainees to be serious.

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3080630883_Deepika%20Padu...a7f8f6.jpg]
Deepika: accha theek hain sir aati hoon taiyar hoke 

KF: kuch taiyar hone ki zarurat nahin hain aise hi aaao

Deepika: woh sir 15 ghante shoot karke aayi hoon
aaj dance scenes bhi the... thoda thakki hui hoon pls ek glass paani pee sakhti hoon kya ? 

Deepika: sir aap ka payment yeh rakhie ( she gives him a cheque of 1 lakh ) for day one... 

She doesnt know khud hi khud ki pain ke liye pay kar rahi hain 

[Image: 57a04a2d2412b50a00b87243ef324ee2.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 02:54 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Deepika: accha theek hain sir aati hoon taiyar hoke 

KF: kuch taiyar hone ki zarurat nahin hain aise hi aaao

Deepika: woh sir 15 ghante shoot karke aayi hoon
aaj dance scenes bhi the... thoda thakki hui hoon pls ek glass paani pee sakhti hoon kya ? 

Deepika: sir aap ka payment yeh rakhie ( she gives him a cheque of 1 lakh ) for day one... 

She doesnt know khud hi khud ki pain ke liye pay kar rahi hain 

[Image: 57a04a2d2412b50a00b87243ef324ee2.jpg]

I take the cheque and put in my pocket.

KF: Pyaas lagi hai na...main bhuja donga andar se glass lekar gym main aa jao...and make sure you don't change.....I smell her body...aise paseene main jyada maza ayega...chalo glass lekar aao!!

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3977197964_Deepika%20Padu...e6b7f1.jpg]
Deepika aise dominated kabhi feel nahin kiyi thi... aur uskk ghar mein ghuss ke koi usse aisi attitude se baat kar raha tha... 

Deepika ko badi ajeeb lag rahi thi gussa bhi aa rahi thi but woh khud ki bhala hogi soch ke gym ke liye aagyain... in that sweaty dress aur haath mein ek glass leke

Deepika ki aankhein neend se close ho jaa rahi thi... woh control karke gym room mein aayin...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 03:01 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Deepika aise dominated kabhi feel nahin kiyi thi... aur uskk ghar mein ghuss je koi usse aisi attitude se baat kar raha tha... 

Deepika ko badi ajeeb lag rahi thi gussa bhi aa rahi thi but woh khud ki bhala hogi soch ke gym ke liye aagyain... in that sweaty dress aur haath mein ek glass leke

Deepika ki aankhein neend se close ho jaa rahi thi... woh control karke gym room mein aayin... 

I take the glass from her hand.

And then pull my zip down, take my monster cock out and start to piss in that glass.

Filling it completely with my yellow hot piss.

KF: Chal pee lien....energy milega....poora organic hai!!!!Drink!!

Deepika puuri hypnotized jaisi ho gayin thi ek toh paisa gaya 
upar se gym instructor ke baat nahin maani toh shoot se pehele 
gaand shape mein nahin ayegi 

Deepika: slrrppppp slrrrppp slrrrpppp pyaas bhi lagi thi thank you sir... ( but in mind gaali de rahi thi KF ko... saala muth peela raha hain badi actress dekha nahin ke tease karna shuru kar diya ) 

Deepika cant believe itni badi actress hoke muth pee rahi hain ek commoner ka... 

Puura glass khatam karke khadi hoti hain glass haath mein lekar 

[Image: post---deepika-padukone-2.png?sfvrsn=0]
(02-07-2019, 03:09 PM)Maledom Wrote: [ -> ]Deepika puuri hypnotized jaisi ho gayin thi ek toh paisa gaya 
upar se gym instructor ke baat nahin maani toh shoot se pehele 
gaand shape mein nahin ayegi 

Deepika: slrrppppp slrrrppp slrrrpppp pyaas bhi lagi thi thank you sir... ( but in mind gaali de rahi thi KF ko... saala muth peela raha hain badi actress dekha nahin ke tease karna shuru kar diya ) 

Deepika cant believe itni badi actress hoke muth pee rahi hain ek commoner ka... 

Puura glass khatam karke khadi hoti hain glass haath mein lekar 

[Image: post---deepika-padukone-2.png?sfvrsn=0]

I smile seeing her being so obedient.

I caress her hair and then squeeze her tits.

Making her gasp and moan.

I take the glass from her hand place it on table nearby.

Then turn off the AC.

KF: Bilkul natural tareeke se karenge....I want you to be obedient like you were now....theek hai? Chalo hath uthao.....I need to get you ready for training.

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-workout.jpg]
KF ka big built body ke saamne Deepika ki slim athletic body bohut choti si aur weak bhi lag rahi thi... so she was easily getting dominated at her own home... kabhi kissi ka muth nahin piyi thi.... aur aaj KF ka garam muth piyi chuki thi...

Deepika: yes sir sure haath uthati hoon.... Deepika apni haath uthake khadi ho jaati hain... aur darri hui aankhon se KF ko dekhti hain ke ab kya karega...

Deepika still feeling the grab on her left boob by KF
[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Vogue-India-Feb-2018-Ph...4x1024.jpg]