Xossip

Full Version: 2018 Annual IFCIMB THARKI DIMAAG SURVEY IS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-01-2020, 11:06 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw ; another entry 

Who:Kriti Sanon Where: Housefull 4 promo on Nach Baliye 9 Why: Red Saree mein jo kehar dhaa rhi thi, woh gora badan, bahee aur gora nanga pet, suhagraat toh aise hi mana deta aur pet se kr deta url:

jisne bhi likha hai

kya khoob likha hai

or isne to pna kaam kar hi diya tha aise saamne aake

[Image: 6614a73e-6c20-4adb-bcdf-9033b4f57278-1571629381.jpg]
(01-01-2020, 06:13 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Analysis toh khatam hua finally 

thinking of starting with the open ended ones first ...

1)The one look of a celebrity  in a REAL LIFE APPEARANCE (mention event / appperance where) ..fuck her in your mind madly ( should be from  2019  ONLY i.e. ) ?SHOULD BE REAL LIFE AND LIVE
3)One look of a celebrity on a tv show ...which made you milk your dick like  a dog ?
4)f it was possible to freeze frame and enter a particular song /look of a celb (from any year / any movie / any song / any apperance) and bang her then and there - which one would that be ? ALL TIME
due to 115 responses will be cutting it out to one with more than 3 votes. common ones only. 

cant present all 115

also realizing this might go ..(the entire survey sharing till over the weekend) 

ALIA BHATT - Saregamapa lil champs - sleeveless saree...uff her sexy face and arms and that body and most importantly those collar bones....aaaahhh....saree utha ke full night maarta... - URL : 

[Image: 3ae3a83dfdcdcb1d7bb71ad226fa864a.jpg]

1)The one look of a celebrity  in a REAL LIFE APPEARANCE (mention event / appperance where) ..fuck her in your mind madly ( should be from  2019  ONLY i.e. ) ?SHOULD BE REAL LIFE AND LIVE
3)One look of a celebrity on a tv show ...which made you milk your dick like  a dog ?
4)f it was possible to freeze frame and enter a particular song /look of a celb (from any year / any movie / any song / any apperance) and bang her then and there - which one would that be ? ALL TIME
due to 115 responses will be cutting it out to one with more than 3 votes. common ones only. 

cant present all 115

also realizing this might go ..(the entire survey sharing till over the weekend) 

Kareena kapoor dance show finale Kya matak rahi thi saali tanak gya Tha aisa daboch Kar pelta stage se zyada mere Lund par Hilti reh jaati saali raand 

[Image: 71299178.cms]

cant present all 115

Who: Alia bhatt Where: shaheen bhatt's book launch Why: sad look on her face, like she has to do something aftdr the show which she dont wana do. I am blackmaiing her because i have intimate pictures of shaheen and myself which i will upload on internet if alia wont do anything i want at anytime.. Vefore coming to this show she has given me a sloppy deepthroat blowjob. After this show she has to come to my place for giving me her anal virginity FINALLY URL: 

[Image: Alia-Breaks-Down-While-Talking-About-Her...d41931.jpg]
(01-01-2020, 11:14 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Who: Alia bhatt Where: shaheen bhatt's book launch Why: sad look on her face, like she has to do something aftdr the show which she dont wana do. I am blackmaiing her because i have intimate pictures of shaheen and myself which i will upload on internet if alia wont do anything i want at anytime.. Vefore coming to this show she has given me a sloppy deepthroat blowjob. After this show she has to come to my place for giving me her anal virginity FINALLY URL: 

[Image: Alia-Breaks-Down-While-Talking-About-Her...d41931.jpg]
baaki sab to mast hai

par virgin  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRu3kfem1WyTXDtQgaYJ..._aS1WuHEkH]

cant present all 115

Kriti sanon in yellow miniskirt during Luka chuppi promotions.. Maal lag rahi Hai apnj lambi taangon ke saath.. Jab ek taang doosri ke upar.. Dono taangen phaili hui.. Har pose ek qayamat.. US dress mein to chodna Banta hi Hai Url:

[Image: kriti-sanon-kartik-aaryan-promote-luka-c...s-0002.jpg]
(01-01-2020, 11:16 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]baaki sab to mast hai

par virgin  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRu3kfem1WyTXDtQgaYJ..._aS1WuHEkH]

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cant present all 115

who: kriti sanon where: interview on zoom for luka chuppi promotions why: her thighs and legs tempting me to put my hand up her skirt and feel her thighs moving my way up to her pussy and then giving her handjob till she begs me for sex which I happily give her url:

[Image: Kriti-Sanon-in-Kanika-Goyal-for-Luka-Chu...ions-3.jpg]

cant present all 115

It has to Kareena in Kapil Sharma show.. Like was so fucking hot!! Saree uthake set pe chodne layak! Url -

[Image: kareena-kapoor-khan-in-digital-printed-s...1576308658]

cant present all 115

Sonakshi on kapil sharma show dabang 3. Aah saaali bheins in black saree. Aah wahin sabke saamne mu chod deta. Phir gaand ka ghosla bana deta chod chodd ke. Kya mahila he

[Image: 14_04_373560567sonakshi-sinha-3.jpg]