Xossip

Full Version: 2018 Annual IFCIMB THARKI DIMAAG SURVEY IS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2019, 05:46 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]I was avoiding this heated topic for sometime due to my habit of believing what ever points I input
are right and must be taken into consideration, despite what others have to think about them or even if, they are questionable !

Looking at that arrogant behavior of mine, I would like to put an effort, to present my views with maturity and with welcome discussionable intentions.

-----

Ok, first thing first .. lets have a look at these iconic questions to this survey which have become a tradition !

1) This Month in 2019, the one celeb you ended up fucking more than you thought you would ?
2)The one celeb you wanted / to fuck without a condom and cum inside her multiple number of times in this ,month of .2019.?? .[no condom ..intense stuff)
3)Basis what happened to you and your dick this month the one celeb you think you would be fucking the most in the rest of year (2019)?
4) This month.one celeb who you really wanted to fuck at any cost ..whether it meant .....kidnapping her / entering her house and blackmailing her ..or per force fucking her ?
5) This month. one celeb you so wanted to bang in front of her husband / boyfriend ? (with / without their permission)
6) This month. the one celeb if you could you would have paid for sex for real in a 5 star hotel suite ? pay whatever her charge is (exorbitant ) and fuck her .....like for real !!
7) If you had the power to keep one celebrity (whether single, married, committed etc) .....with full memory erase and all she knows is that she's yours ...in your life in your beed. .under you ...yours only ....with no memory of her past life ..who would that be ?
8)This This month., the one celeb you fucked the most (in your brain) ?
9) hottest on screen look
10) hottest off screen look

AGAIN ALL MY IDEAS AND VIEWS ARE DEBATABLE !! (DON'T CONSIDER THEM WITH TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ATTITUDE GUYS)

Point A - 

I believe what ever question is placed in survey.. 90% votes will go to those celebs who are 

1. Mostly Active on these Interactive Threads (IFCIMB and others ) 

2. A League Actresses (Anushka, Deepika, Katrina, Kriti etc )

3. Respective Voter Favorite 
(for e.g. say if I am mad about Parineeti, so no matter what question it is i will vote her, even if question says best celeb with small boobs , i will say Pari and wont even read the question properly as she carry huge tankers and hence making my answer partial and unrealistic due to me inclined towards Pari winning every ques)

4. Sometimes its tough to think one name at that moment and hence, we choose from list of options prior to others in the voting list. Resulting in leverage to fav Celeb. (like i will be thinking who to vote in this question who who who , and then i say i cant decide and chose from given list options, hence again no solid realistic voting)

and after all this is done, there are these 10% voters who read the question, understand it, make the right choice and vote with positive and impartial intentions.
(respect for them )

----

Now, we cant change voters who are partial to their respective favorites. But, we can do some changes to upper 10 iconic questions as a start.

which brings me to my Point B.

Point B.

I believe, Question NO. 3 and Question No. 8 are more or less confusing and identical. Where one related to current month and other to coming year.
i want to highlight this what i have observed, each month Q8 might get new heir for the throne , making old or previous month winner useless.
Though, it can be looked in alternate angle, as how last month Specific Celeb was routed to be fucked coming year and suddenly another celeb took over her next month, that's nice right? In fact great in analysis prospective, 

But that makes our Q3 not worth it. Eventually its clear, that celeb is all over that guys mind and makes sense as he would like to fuck her for rest of the year as well and not just that specific month at the time of voting, due to she running all over his dick, there is no way one can choose other celeb (like i am fucking a certain celeb full month and as I am fucking her this long, it means she is one nasty bitch taken over my senses and i want her again and again). So, why would a certain voter who is mad for (say Kriti) will vote her for current month but exclude her and decide not to fuck her rest of the year and make up his already messed up mind by Kriti to regain his senses and decide different actress for rest of the year (say Katrina). If that was the situation voter was mad for one celeb this month, why is he choosing other celeb for rest of the month, was he saving her for rest of the year ? It doesnt make sense, so i believe we should put these 2 questions in consideration or if not merge them or at least re-frame them.

Point C.

As we cant change top leading ladies not to showcase in each question. We can add one specific question which indefinably brings out a fresh face as winner, at least when comparing with other question winners.

Like, 

1. Milf (which will exclude (Kat, Anushka etc ) (and make it evident for likes of Aish, Bebo to conquer this stream or even Malaika who has never won any )
2. Fresh face which bothered our dicks (this can bring likes of Sara or Rakul or Jhanvi in this game as new talent to rock our dicks)
3. Bachelors (where u can chose who u wona marry with condition she should not be married )
4. Married (one who is married bt yet to give a baby and u want to be the one to impregnate her )
5. South Sensation (where we can vote for specifically south mega star likes of shruti kajal or tamanna.. )

Point D

As there are options for Voters to choose from the list by clicking them or go for others tab to add ur favorite celeb.
why not just remove options completely and let the voter type her fav actress name and not have hint of help with listed celebs.?

this may or may not result in more surprises, but hey it can work right ?

Point E

How about A SHAKE UP ? !!

adding new questions or changing current to make voter think twice before selecting his choice for the question ?
We can welcome new questions to this survey and keep most favorite questions which mention month or year to be used on quarter basis !

-----

These are few ideas I had in mind, as said these are for consideration and my vision and angle is only to add one key element FRESHNESS to survey.

Sunny

TW : 2 problems 

a) data collation would be hard ..koi kareena likhega ..koi kareena kapoor .koi kareena kapoor khan ....spelling mistakes alag. ...will increase task of collation hugely Sad
b) also i feel with so many options there ....obsessed guyys like we have some on shriya, shraddha kapoor, yami gautam, kriti sanon etc. ..they are forced to even think of others. after reading their names. .without name some blanks mein apni fave ka likh denge. ..

let me think over it ...and come back 

major challenge for me is the work of collation would become ....more time taking

or 

i could use the a/b testing route...allow me to think this over and come back to you

[Image: 100178-missionmangal6.JPG?itok=YGM1LmIe&...b649cfc0c6]
(07-10-2019, 05:46 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]I was avoiding this heated topic for sometime due to my habit of believing what ever points I input
are right and must be taken into consideration, despite what others have to think about them or even if, they are questionable !

Looking at that arrogant behavior of mine, I would like to put an effort, to present my views with maturity and with welcome discussionable intentions.

-----

Ok, first thing first .. lets have a look at these iconic questions to this survey which have become a tradition !

1) This Month in 2019, the one celeb you ended up fucking more than you thought you would ?
2)The one celeb you wanted / to fuck without a condom and cum inside her multiple number of times in this ,month of .2019.?? .[no condom ..intense stuff)
3)Basis what happened to you and your dick this month the one celeb you think you would be fucking the most in the rest of year (2019)?
4) This month.one celeb who you really wanted to fuck at any cost ..whether it meant .....kidnapping her / entering her house and blackmailing her ..or per force fucking her ?
5) This month. one celeb you so wanted to bang in front of her husband / boyfriend ? (with / without their permission)
6) This month. the one celeb if you could you would have paid for sex for real in a 5 star hotel suite ? pay whatever her charge is (exorbitant ) and fuck her .....like for real !!
7) If you had the power to keep one celebrity (whether single, married, committed etc) .....with full memory erase and all she knows is that she's yours ...in your life in your beed. .under you ...yours only ....with no memory of her past life ..who would that be ?
8)This This month., the one celeb you fucked the most (in your brain) ?
9) hottest on screen look
10) hottest off screen look

AGAIN ALL MY IDEAS AND VIEWS ARE DEBATABLE !! (DON'T CONSIDER THEM WITH TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ATTITUDE GUYS)

Point A - 

I believe what ever question is placed in survey.. 90% votes will go to those celebs who are 

1. Mostly Active on these Interactive Threads (IFCIMB and others ) 

2. A League Actresses (Anushka, Deepika, Katrina, Kriti etc )

3. Respective Voter Favorite 
(for e.g. say if I am mad about Parineeti, so no matter what question it is i will vote her, even if question says best celeb with small boobs , i will say Pari and wont even read the question properly as she carry huge tankers and hence making my answer partial and unrealistic due to me inclined towards Pari winning every ques)

4. Sometimes its tough to think one name at that moment and hence, we choose from list of options prior to others in the voting list. Resulting in leverage to fav Celeb. (like i will be thinking who to vote in this question who who who , and then i say i cant decide and chose from given list options, hence again no solid realistic voting)

and after all this is done, there are these 10% voters who read the question, understand it, make the right choice and vote with positive and impartial intentions.
(respect for them )

----

Now, we cant change voters who are partial to their respective favorites. But, we can do some changes to upper 10 iconic questions as a start.

which brings me to my Point B.

Point B.

I believe, Question NO. 3 and Question No. 8 are more or less confusing and identical. Where one related to current month and other to coming year.
i want to highlight this what i have observed, each month Q8 might get new heir for the throne , making old or previous month winner useless.
Though, it can be looked in alternate angle, as how last month Specific Celeb was routed to be fucked coming year and suddenly another celeb took over her next month, that's nice right? In fact great in analysis prospective, 

But that makes our Q3 not worth it. Eventually its clear, that celeb is all over that guys mind and makes sense as he would like to fuck her for rest of the year as well and not just that specific month at the time of voting, due to she running all over his dick, there is no way one can choose other celeb (like i am fucking a certain celeb full month and as I am fucking her this long, it means she is one nasty bitch taken over my senses and i want her again and again). So, why would a certain voter who is mad for (say Kriti) will vote her for current month but exclude her and decide not to fuck her rest of the year and make up his already messed up mind by Kriti to regain his senses and decide different actress for rest of the year (say Katrina). If that was the situation voter was mad for one celeb this month, why is he choosing other celeb for rest of the month, was he saving her for rest of the year ? It doesnt make sense, so i believe we should put these 2 questions in consideration or if not merge them or at least re-frame them.

Point C.

As we cant change top leading ladies not to showcase in each question. We can add one specific question which indefinably brings out a fresh face as winner, at least when comparing with other question winners.

Like, 

1. Milf (which will exclude (Kat, Anushka etc ) (and make it evident for likes of Aish, Bebo to conquer this stream or even Malaika who has never won any )
2. Fresh face which bothered our dicks (this can bring likes of Sara or Rakul or Jhanvi in this game as new talent to rock our dicks)
3. Bachelors (where u can chose who u wona marry with condition she should not be married )
4. Married (one who is married bt yet to give a baby and u want to be the one to impregnate her )
5. South Sensation (where we can vote for specifically south mega star likes of shruti kajal or tamanna.. )

Point D

As there are options for Voters to choose from the list by clicking them or go for others tab to add ur favorite celeb.
why not just remove options completely and let the voter type her fav actress name and not have hint of help with listed celebs.?
this may or may not result in more surprises, but hey it can work right ?

Point E

How about A SHAKE UP ? !!

adding new questions or changing current to make voter think twice before selecting his choice for the question ?
We can welcome new questions to this survey and keep most favorite questions which mention month or year to be used on quarter basis !

-----

These are few ideas I had in mind, as said these are for consideration and my vision and angle is only to add one key element FRESHNESS to survey.

Sunny

TW : excellent idea. .totally agree

even my team agrees ;Wink

[Image: 16mission-mangal1.jpg]
tw : and on the questions of ....multiple options vs single

final choice for oct survey

blank space ...let the best hole win Big Grin

[Image: Mission-Mangal-Box-Office-Collections-Mi...rosser.jpg]
Kajal: Jaan yahan toh sab survey ko sort out kar rahe hai mujhe toh koi attention hi nahin de raha hai

Ek bhar survey sort out ho jaye... phir sabko mujhe ek bhar toh karna hi padega Wink

[Image: sH3JH92.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 10:40 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : ek toh itni deep thinking and analysis ..which i love ..uss pe ..yeh humility 

killer bro killer 

loved it 

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-10-2019, 10:44 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : did an analysis ....your recommendation makes total sense

6 out of 8 instances answers of Q3 and Q8 are same - 75% times 

pakka doublte tap ho raha hain 

edit banta hain 

(08-10-2019, 10:47 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : totally banta hain ....ek dum ...open for additional questions abhi ..ek free link mein 10 hee aate hain..koi na ...2 links kar denge 

done 

I beg to differ here ..

Look it this way, time consumed to showcase results each month for all these 10 questions is one sitting season, almost 3 hours.
and now adding another bunch of questions will end up into a huge event and trust me more the pressure more it is time consuming
sooner you will loose interest in this.

I again suggest, instead of adding another bunch of questions in Monthly Survey. We should highlight / shortlist, at least 4 questions and tag them as gold category, and they should be presented quarterly. Look it this way, A World Cup happens once every four years, a Filmfare awards show happens once a year, so why not add the same privilege to our major questions in this voting survey system?

Some questions among our 10, be it just 1 also, should be showcased on half yearly basis or at least quarterly.

This will make way for new questions to mark their positions in that 10 questions slab. And a separate Special Half Yearly event, we can do big bonanza.

So all said and done, key angle to this debate from SS side is :-

1. Among those 10 questions, few should be removed and placed for half yearly or quarterly survey. (Half Yearly is more preferable )
2. At least 5 questions should be the MAIN EVENT featuring only in half yearly survey to bring out excitement, curiosity (as how will win this time*)
3. Regular monthly Survey can be halted for special event survey or if time allows u can hit 2 in one month !

* who will win this time is reduced to less excitement due to monthly survey, as time period to tally and match past winners on monthly basis is too short IMO.
(08-10-2019, 10:51 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : 2 problems 

a) data collation would be hard ..koi kareena likhega ..koi kareena kapoor .koi kareena kapoor khan ....spelling mistakes alag. ...will increase task of collation hugely Sad
b) also i feel with so many options there ....obsessed guyys like we have some on shriya, shraddha kapoor, yami gautam, kriti sanon etc. ..they are forced to even think of others. after reading their names. .without name some blanks mein apni fave ka likh denge. ..

let me think over it ...and come back 

major challenge for me is the work of collation would become ....more time taking

or 

i could use the a/b testing route...allow me to think this over and come back to you

hmm .. true that.. !!

(09-10-2019, 04:15 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]I beg to differ here ..

Look it this way, time consumed to showcase results each month for all these 10 questions is one sitting season, almost 3 hours.
and now adding another bunch of questions will end up into a huge event and trust me more the pressure more it is time consuming
sooner you will loose interest in this.

I again suggest, instead of adding another bunch of questions in Monthly Survey. We should highlight / shortlist, at least 4 questions and tag them as gold category, and they should be presented quarterly. Look it this way, A World Cup happens once every four years, a Filmfare awards show happens once a year, so why not add the same privilege to our major questions in this voting survey system?

Some questions among our 10, be it just 1 also, should be showcased on half yearly basis or at least quarterly.

This will make way for new questions to mark their positions in that 10 questions slab. And a separate Special Half Yearly event, we can do big bonanza.

So all said and done, key angle to this debate from SS side is :-

1. Among those 10 questions, few should be removed and placed for half yearly or quarterly survey. (Half Yearly is more preferable )
2. At least 5 questions should be the MAIN EVENT featuring only in half yearly survey to bring out excitement, curiosity (as how will win this time*)
3. Regular monthly Survey can be halted for special event survey or if time allows u can hit 2 in one month !

* who will win this time is reduced to less excitement due to monthly survey, as time period to tally and match past winners on monthly basis is too short IMO.

Kareena : not bad ...SS ..sahi idea hain ....

itne sahi ideas de rahe ho ..tw ko ...kuch mujhe bhi do na Big Grin 

[Image: Kareena_kapoor_2019-10-8-12-36-9_original.jpg]
(09-10-2019, 04:17 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]hmm .. true that.. !!

Kareena  : chinta mat karo ..tum dono saath aa jao ghar ....

teeno ...saath mein sochenge to koi haallll nikal ayega 

[Image: kareena%20kapoor%20at%20aamir%20house%20(4).jpg]