Xossip

Full Version: 2018 Annual IFCIMB THARKI DIMAAG SURVEY IS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-10-2019, 10:39 PM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]tw bhai ek din is look ke liye bhi rakha

EXCLUSIVE CHUCHI CHUSAAI DAY

[Image: fa8925033e4a36e2fd3eb7616e92d5f5.jpg?fit...om=1&ssl=1]

TW : ab jo lund khada ho raha hain laptop pe type karne nahin de raha hain 

side mein series karna padega .nahin to 

na ho payega survey posting 

[Image: EF4bsnjW4A4DoGT?format=jpg&name=large]
(02-10-2019, 10:41 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]TW : ab jo lund khada ho raha hain laptop pe type karne nahin de raha hain 

side mein series karna padega .nahin to 

na ho payega survey posting 

katrina :lo kar lo award show host

tabhi mai bol rahi thi i must withdrew

nhi to ye to yahin pe hi lga rhega

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-at-GQ-Awards-2019-1366x768.jpg]
(25-08-2019, 04:11 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]starting as always with the tharki big mentions from ....

9) hottest on screen look

10) hottest off screen look

Katrina Kaif for her stage performance in iifa 2019 award show. 
I mean how even after nearly 20 years, this woman can make me so so horny with just single glimpse of her deep & tight navel with her tightly bounded silky hair..
 Uff I can assure that if I get her ever in my life, will literally fuck her for 3 straight days, 24 hours!! 

[Image: Actress-Katrina-Kaif-hot-performance-sti...om=1&ssl=1]
(25-08-2019, 04:11 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]starting as always with the tharki big mentions from ....

(a.) Katrina Kaif   
(b.) In recently uploaded Instagram pics.
 (c.) Man....she looks extremely hot without makup yaar. If she came to me in that look, I will kiss all over her body and fuck her like a lustful hungry wolf in every position possible. (d.) 

[Image: Katrina%20Kaif%20Latest%20Insta%20Gallery_5.jpg]

alia bhatt- 
ambani party- 
she looked so hot in saree that after the party her susar and devars started fucking her and even her husband joined in. She from than on wards became a shared fuck wife for every body

[Image: 425033-am15.jpg]
(02-10-2019, 10:43 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Katrina Kaif for her stage performance in iifa 2019 award show. 
I mean how even after nearly 20 years, this woman can make me so so horny with just single glimpse of her deep & tight navel with her tightly bounded silky hair..
 Uff I can assure that if I get her ever in my life, will literally fuck her for 3 straight days, 24 hours!! 

Je baat...isko is look me dekhte hi... Bas ek hi khayal... 
[Image: katrina%2Bkaif.gif&ehk=tkIwL21erRrSroNZkvMGxQ]
(02-10-2019, 10:43 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Katrina Kaif for her stage performance in iifa 2019 award show. 

bhai yahan to 3 janam bhi kam padenge

. Katrina in IIFA Rocks- Katrina hired by IIFA management to market the event in which she has to gather headlines and entertain the financers and audiances. She can be touched, enjoyed and fucked anywhere by the produces, financers and directors but cameras should be there so that everyone can enjoy. While giving interviews on the red carpet people openly comming up to her and feeling her boobs and ass and she is very casual about it. After redcarpet, there will be special katrina performance where she will get naked and fuck all authorized members on stage. It goes on for the whole night after which a unusal gift is presented to her. In the audiance area, there were many booths for people who were cumming watching katrina getting roughly fucked. There cum is collected and after the fucking she is presented the bowl of cum from the audiance.she sits and waits for the bowl to arrive which is than poured on to her. she enjoys the show and thanks everyone for being the part of it.

[Image: actress-katrina-kaif-attends-the-20th-ii...=2048x2048]

2. Kriti sanon and alia - Ambani Pooja party - Ambani invited everyone to the Grand Pooja and he wanted everyone to be perfect. In order to entertain the guests he called many bollywood whores who can be taken to one of many rooms and enjoyed. Kriti and alia were one of those who for money and fuck anyone. Kriti and alia in sari caught everyone's attention and was taken to these fuck rooms quickly. There was line outside there rooms. One by one guests destroyed there pussy and ass. They had to keep a count of people fucking them. In the end they went to Ambani and got there payment for the night. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQb0VDFnxNEl5MZhWSCb...RjtFdDw89I]

Kriti sanon- Housefull 4 trailer launch- Reminded me of WD's story of family of whores Kriti wedding night (old xossip). Producers invested alot of money in HF4 and wanted to make sure to recover their money and make profit. So in order to create the buzz they presented all three whores in front of everyone and will be sending each one to the influencers so that the movie is a hit. Special offers such as buy 100 tickets and you can fuck anyone of the three whores

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS8rAQdb9Ai8nP2oovq7...nDpQAPgk-F]