Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-03-2020, 07:06 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Pain! haaa Vicky I chose pain ummmm

[Image: disha-patani__1036714.jpg]
vicky: pain good choice let me see how you will stand on your words ani honeylo na velu munchi tisse na veli kuna honey ne lip ki pusthu ne puku ki na softga kota
(20-03-2020, 06:48 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Hello Baccha, may I know your name???

[Image: ileana-dcruz-1280x720.jpg]

usman: na peru usman andi 
(18-03-2020, 07:15 PM)PleasureGuy Wrote: ( as u lifted the ass i slapped ur ass casually)

pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not jijaji u will call me 
pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shankar sir 

u will call me what?

pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( as u sat exactly over mydick my eyes rolled up and i looked at nani)

ufff that loan u took from me how will u ( i kissed ur wifes back)
muahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmm milky skinnn mmmmmmmmmmmmm (haaaaaa fuck this evening is gonna be crazy)

My Wife Pallavi's pearl white butt taking Shankar's spank...............her ass cheeks giggled like a spring: Auchhh Jijjjjj aaaaaaa
[Image: 56e37751f07c7085e14c1fbb8a61d9f2.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi taking second slap on her Shankar: Auchhhhh noted sir......................I will call you SHANKAR SIR ummmmm

[Image: 1e028d23aae8c8381d3eb05e53ecf896.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi enjoying Shankar's Lip touch on her smooth ivory back and continuing his dialogue: Answer to Shankar Sir's Question ji..............how will you repay the loan................hmmm

[Image: 4339246556e0416278181bfa2b19dbd8.jpg]

Nani: I will repay in installments Shankar Sir..............if it is right...............you can keep my wife Pallavi as collateral.................I won't touch her until I clear my debt sir

My Wife Pallavi enjoying Shankar's kisses: aaaa well said ji...................I think it's a good idea Shankar sir.................would you accept me as collateral sir??? hmmm

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images5.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(18-03-2020, 07:19 PM)PleasureGuy Wrote: beta i have to teach ur wife some sanskar 
she is from USA we need to teach some tradition right 
( i looked at nani beta for approval)

( i sat on the chair and ordered the NRi wife of nanis)

go bring me a glass of juice now
( i wanted to show her that the house was mine)

beta ur wife looks hot but needs to be taught some lessons what do u say

Nani: You are buzurg.................I never turned down your word pappa and I will never.............please do whatever you like

My Wife Pallavi giving juice to my Father: please teach me papa...............I am a good learner..............I learn fast.............

[Image: pr4.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-03-2020, 07:16 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi's pearl white butt taking Shankar's spank...............her ass cheeks giggled like a spring: Auchhh Jijjjjj aaaaaaa
[Image: 56e37751f07c7085e14c1fbb8a61d9f2.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi taking second slap on her Shankar: Auchhhhh noted sir......................I will call you SHANKAR SIR ummmmm

[Image: 1e028d23aae8c8381d3eb05e53ecf896.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi enjoying Shankar's Lip touch on her smooth ivory back and continuing his dialogue: Answer to Shankar Sir's Question ji..............how will you repay the loan................hmmm

[Image: 4339246556e0416278181bfa2b19dbd8.jpg]

Nani: I will repay in installments Shankar Sir..............if it is right...............you can keep my wife Pallavi as collateral.................I won't touch her until I clear my debt sir

My Wife Pallavi enjoying Shankar's kisses: aaaa well said ji...................I think it's a good idea Shankar sir.................would you accept me as collateral sir??? hmmm

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images5.jpg]
[Image: 75426251_554582958633684_834058500429578...e=5EA77F4A]
(18-03-2020, 07:21 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
vicky: ahhhh fuck you vadina ninu ela chusthu untta kamamohinela unav same ida attitude maintain cheyi vadina nuv korukuna fucky ne okka rangelo motha mogistha ani jeevan gadi tho bachelor party arrange chapina usman imran joy george chintu abdaru vasthunaru nuv happy vadina nuvu veli ready avu ninu  ela chusthu unra ninu vongo peti ne jutty pattukune guramla ride cheyali ani velu vadina ani na lechina modda chupisthuna neku

My Wife Pallavi is ready for big night

[Image: Tamannaah+Bhatia+HD+Photos+at+Action+Mov...282%29.jpg]
(18-03-2020, 07:27 PM)PleasureGuy Wrote: ohhh yesss thats what ahhh ( as u rubbed ur ass on my crotch i was in pleasure enjoying ur ass0

mmmm nani thats why i am good friends with u 

ur sister is one nice bitch 
( i was slightly horny and my hormones were raising)

kaju tie ur hair please i want to see ur bare back

( but i had some other plans aswell)

My Sister Kajal: Ummmm sure Shankar..................because I am a nice bitch

[Image: Kajal-aggarwal1.jpg][Image: Kajal-aggarwal1.jpg]

My Sister Kajal tied her hair to show her bare back to Shankar and waiting with pure lust in fervor of his lip touch 

[Image: kajal-agarwal2.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 07:21 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi is ready for big night

[Image: Tamannaah+Bhatia+HD+Photos+at+Action+Mov...282%29.jpg]
vicky: in 15 minutes jevan bachelor place ki cherukunam dam vadina you looking fucking hott jevan gadu ee bachelor party challa dirfentga as per rule ippudu ne eye ki black cloth tie chesi lopalla ki tissukune velthanu ar enteance ninu wish chesthu ninu kiss chesa person name chepali and valla dick  ne hand tho touch chesi vadi tho nuv ela dengichukovali ani anukuntubavo andari mundu chepali ok na ani lopalla ki tissukune velthu door open chesa
Usman: wellcum to the queen ok dicks ani ne buga pi kiss chesa
(20-03-2020, 07:28 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Sister Kajal: Ummmm sure Shankar..................because I am a nice bitch

[Image: Kajal-aggarwal1.jpg][Image: Kajal-aggarwal1.jpg]

My Sister Kajal tied her hair to show her bare back to Shankar and waiting with pure lust in fervor of his lip touch 

[Image: kajal-agarwal2.jpg]

విశాలమైన నీ వీపు మీద నా పెదవి తో ముగ్గు వేయాలి అని ఉంది చెలియా
(18-03-2020, 07:33 PM)PleasureGuy Wrote: nani bro why dont u tell ur sister to dress properly bro

you need to tell ur sister that bro

( actaully nanis sister always dressed little sexily and i was always having hardon for his sister and it was causing trouble in my studies)nani bro why dont u tell ur sister to dress properly bro)

( nanis sister riya sen was the talk of the town every other guy used to look at her top to toe)

Nani: What happened Shankar? isn't my sister dressing sexy  enough to make your short tighter...............don't worry buddy I will ask her dress more sexily

[Image: Riya+sen+%25282%2529.JPG]