Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(15-12-2019, 03:05 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Baaboy Raj

[Image: eesha2.jpg]

Nani: Awesome Raj..................I came to know about you and I am fucking proud of it buddy...............go on I permit you

My Wife Pallavi: Nee gurinchi naaku Amma anni cheppindi Nanna.................I know your strength and stamina...............just fuck me as you wish antu sucking her father Dick

[Image: eesha15.jpg]

raj:nani thank you and sory sir ne wife  stamia strength ne scertga observe chesi baga allochine bulls lanti 5 different people ne select chesi valla tho fuck cheyincha bothuna vadina vedu behari rathod 5times natinal bodybiludinglo champion ship sontham chesukunadu ani rathado ne neku parichayam chesthuna

dad: my wish is fuck you as bitch and make your pussy and ass hole one ahhhhhh pillchsva chiken bone pillchinatu pillchi na dickll uns cum ne bita ki rapincha i wana see your lips geting wet by my cum ani ne noru vasalla ne noti ne na moda tho denguthuna neku breath tisukuns chance kuda evadam ledu
(15-12-2019, 03:24 PM)nani19999 Wrote: I along with My Mother Geetha went to Party at Satish's Mansion

[Image: df01e0246e8448999882ec9c75b31ac7.jpg]
(I was watching from the door eyehole and i already got a hard on seeing ur moms sleveless attire itself)
(Ufff kya maal hai nani ki maa oye hoyee)
(Before u rangbthe door bell I opened the door)

Welcome welcome bebo (i ignored u a lil bit as i i w excited to see ur mommy)

Happy mother's day bebo maam
(I peeked at ur belly white milky belly that was visible ufff)
(15-12-2019, 02:15 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (I am ur boss at work and i ave seen ur wife in the office party and was mad for her from the very moment)

Nani as part of employee boss relationship program we are taking ur family for a trip to kerala for tourist trip
(I was accompanying you which u didn't knew )

So these are the tickets for u and ur wife 
(Gave u the ticket)

I have booked a good 5 star hotel for both of u

Nani: Thank you so much sir

I and my Wife Pallavi were very happy of this 

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-Baar-Baar-Dekho.jpg]

We reached 5 star hotel

after a hectic travel My Wife Pallavi taking a bath to freshing up her hot body to have a ultra exciting sex 

[Image: cd7114c1af5427b3019503828e0691a9.png]

My Wife Pallavi took bath in front of me but in see through mirror closed BATHROOM teasing me to bring out the beast in me

[Image: 201602241456290537430351860.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi asked me strictly to get tied to corner of the room and came out like this semi nude Dress..............she likes to spice up our sex life with these kind of acts

[Image: c510d7260e78a7d8b9a037853cfa4a0a.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(15-12-2019, 03:32 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Thank you so much sir

We reached 5 star hotel

after a hectic travel My Wife Pallavi taking a bath to freshing up her hot body to have a ultra exciting sex 

My Wife Pallavi took bath in front of me but in see through mirror closed BATHROOM teasing me to bring out the beast in me

My Wife Pallavi asked me strictly to get tied to corner of the room and came out like this semi nude Dress..............she likes to spice up our sex life with these kind of acts

(I wanted to surprise both of u because i was mad mad for ur wife so i booked my room besides ur room and so i after hearing shower sounds from the adjacent wall keeping my ear to the wall)

(Ufff she is getting showered i must see her wet)

Ding dong ding donggg

Room service
(I told room service so u will open the door and then i surpise you both)
(Uff i cant wait to eat nanis wife )
(15-12-2019, 03:18 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
I was in trauma and replied to stranger: I love to get my wife Vasu fucked by my brother Vicky...............

My Wife Vasu: Vicky just do it man...............aalochistuntene naralu jivvumantunnai raa

[Image: anaikasoti2.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Haaa chi kottincha ra Vicky..............naa mogudi mokam cheppu debbala tho chamdalu lechi povali aaaa

[Image: anaikasoti10.jpg][Image: anaikasoti10.jpg]
My Wife Vasu to stranger: Avi naave Manmadhuda...............kaasta intiloki tecchi naa vantiki vestava..............antu pilustondi

[Image: anaikasoti3.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Kaani intiloki raavalante naa Priyudu naa Ranku Mogudu Vicky cheppindi chestene entry untundi 

[Image: anaikasoti10.jpg]

starnger:nenu adigina question enti nuv chepandi enti pichana kodaka ani ne pi umuu vesi ne swargarm veni nani a voice ne wife dana ne wife gurinchi vinatame kani choda ledu ne wife ela untundo chodali ani undi ra ani na leather chepu tise intlo una neku vinpinchalla nani chepanu na lather chepu tho chepa pi kotta

vicky:frist bony vintunav a sound e lanti deballu ne mogudu inka thinbothunadu thondar padaku vasu slowga one by one chesthu jevumantuna ne narallu ki kotha uteja ne istha ani boobs middelo uns sanati getalo kiss chesa
stranger:madam lopalla ki ravalla ani arusthuna
(15-12-2019, 03:32 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Thank you so much sir

We reached 5 star hotel

tictoctic: madam body oil spary oder chesaru kadha thechanu madam
there bhai
(15-12-2019, 02:17 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
vicky: vadina i warn you be care with dad vadina chaka neku butter pusi ninu mayachesadu dad intensions always filthy and dirtyga untayi ahhhh vadina ne chemata perfume smell kana mathunaga undi ani ne sweat tho sanka nakuthuna

hitler: nelo una energy ante na challa challa istham kodall pilla filed set cheyadam naku easy but e filedlo game adalsinde nuv ninu e murgallu lanti kodamshimala middle lo padesthuna ne andam tho sogasull tho valla ne mepinchi valla jullu pattinchi adichunu ani ne vonti pi tena posuthu orey malli coli kavachi tisuko ra ani 500 notu katta ne bodu pi petta
mali: shiver avthu vachi amayi gari ne chusthu bodu pi una not ne thiya dan ki try chesthuna
hitler: orey chethi tho kadu noti tho thiyara

mali: ayya garu chepinatu amayi gari boobs pi nudi karthuna tena chukalu bodu pi una 500 note ne thadapakunta kinda ki jarthuna teena chuka ne nakuthu bodu pi una 500 note remove cheyadan ki try chesthuna
palleru: ahhhhh lanja em cheekuthunave ne mundu professional lanja kuda waste moda kosame puti achamina lanjalla una ne cheekudi na cock blast ayalla undi ahhhhh cheekave ani fucking her mouth brutally
hitler: nillchune ninu kasiga chusthuna parlers ne chusthu mekoda coli kavalla ra ani na pocketlo undi 500 notla kattalu tisse pakana peti oka 500 note tise ne thoda pi peta

My Wife Pallavi listening to my brother Vicky's suggestions and enjoying his slurping her armpits: Ummm saree aaaa sare Vicky

[Image: kajalagarwal-0054.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to my Father Hitler: mee aashirvadam tho tappakunda chestanu mamayya

[Image: kajalagarwal-0004.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi tenatho tadisi boddu pai 500 notu tho looking at malli
[Image: kajalagarwal-0006.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to Malli: Yenti Malli...... pogaru pattina potlagittalni saitam mattikaripinche cheyyi shiver avutundi enti

[Image: kajalagarwal-0012.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Mamamyya manchi idea iccharu...............

[Image: kajalagarwal-0025.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Cheyyi shiver avutondi kada...................noti tho naa nadumu meedunna notu teesuko Malli

[Image: kajalagarwal-0026.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi extremely excited of Malli's process of collecting money from her Navel: aaaa malliii ummmmm

[Image: kajalagarwal-0033.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi enjoying the brutal mouth fuck of Paleru with ease

[Image: kajalagarwal-0023.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi with 500 note on her thighs to Paaleru People: Come on boys collect your Kashtarjeetam 

[Image: kajalagarwal-0057.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(15-12-2019, 02:19 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: aaughhh didii will give my life deep in u and bite ur thighss hard before it happens didi

My Wife Pallavi: Auch you are Sathan da tambi

[Image: 7ef91f313d201fd51b36654827014c1f.jpg]
(15-12-2019, 02:19 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: hottest milf

My Mother Geetha: Do you really mean it Lucky??? hmmm

[Image: Bollywood-Heroine-Kareena-Kapoor-Hot-Photos-2013-25.jpg]