Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(09-11-2019, 05:35 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi raising her eyebrows: Ennada Tammi???? hmmmm

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images117.jpg]
akkaa...... my dick is waiting for u akka... [ was in bed with my morning bed as she always wakes me up with a horny exercise... but it sends in sexercise so waiting for her to come close]
(09-11-2019, 05:33 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi Sleeping on Bed. A secret to share with you John.................Bed room is not locked and I am not at home..........

[Image: qi0UagN.jpg]
nenu vadina roomlo ki duri vadina pakana padukune vadina leg pi leg vesi vadi nadumu nimruthu vadina neck pi kiss chesa
(09-11-2019, 01:37 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
ne gif bagundi vadina  ninu road pi cement road pi padasi ninu dengadam inka istham vadina ani ne puku ne dirlling machinela drill chesthu ne pukulo na cum karchi ne pukulo nudi na moda tide ne puki jiuces tho una na dick nr notlo peti ne mouth ne 20 minutes dengi ne notlo karchin na moda ki una cun ne face ki faciala pusthu velli get ready vadina second section ninu kasiga chusa e colony magalu chusthu undaga bazarulo cement road pi fucking ki vellu veli refresh ayi ra ani chepa

Email PM [url=https://xossipfap.com/forum/search.php?action=finduser&uid=165][/url]

prayna last reply
shriya aunty and tammu didi.. horny combo bhai...
(09-11-2019, 05:36 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Very Very Vibrant bro..................Thank you

say again nani[Image: 75380192_2401412513415350_70199895140513...e=5E610892]
(09-11-2019, 01:43 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i felt disrespected when u just said ummmmm )

thats all i get haaa u bitchhhh 

( i was shoving my face in ur ass over ur dress and talking u were getting lifted above ground with my face under ur ass)

haa just ummm 
aummmmmmm aummmmmmmm aummm( once i know i am on ur asshole over ur dress i started eating ur meat over dress like a esperate dog)

aumm aummmmmmmmmmm 

naniiii ur wife is mine to breed 
( i turned u and eyeing ur navel deep hole but not doing anything just breathing on it just letting u feel my warm air over ur navel hole)
My Wife Pallavi fired when you called her Bitch: How dare you call me Bitch...........

[Image: AcWNpUD.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi when you lifted her with your face under her ass

[Image: A4yUIXh.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi getting her ass cheeks eaten by you moaning sweetly with tight lips: ummm ummmm

[Image: A7SpIjV.jpg]

Nani in a Stringent Voice: She may be yours but remember she is not Bitch...............if you continue doing so............you have to loose her...............mind it

My Wife Pallavi having your warm air into her Navel hole: Ummmm Got it Mr. Satish..............I myself agreed to sleep with you only because my Husband ordered me to do so...............or else you wouldn't have chance even to smell my sweat................

[Image: O1dpb.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: You can have me sexually but only if you treat me and my husband with Respect.............or else you are free to forget me.............

[Image: PCEzf0z.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(09-11-2019, 05:43 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: say again nani[Image: 75380192_2401412513415350_70199895140513...e=5E610892]
You are looking absolute Gorgeous Shruthi..............
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(09-11-2019, 06:05 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi fired when you called her Bitch: How dare you call me Bitch...........

[Image: AcWNpUD.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi when you lifted her with your face under her ass

[Image: A4yUIXh.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi getting her ass cheeks eaten by you moaning sweetly with tight lips: ummm ummmm

[Image: A7SpIjV.jpg]

Nani in a Stringent Voice: She may be yours but remember she is not Bitch...............if you continue doing so............you have to loose her...............mind it

My Wife Pallavi having your warm air into her Navel hole: Ummmm Got it Mr. Satish..............I myself agreed to sleep with you only because my Husband ordered me to do so...............or else you wouldn't have chance even to smell my sweat................

[Image: O1dpb.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: You can have me sexually but only if you treat me and my husband with Respect.............or else you are free to forget me.............

[Image: PCEzf0z.jpg]

wowwww amaa amazing
(09-11-2019, 01:40 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote: intresting ga undalla undi maro okati undi try cheydama

Email PM Find

Email PM Find

My Mother Geetha: haaaa ummmm Vicky nuvvu maarav ra nasuguduga......................cheppa ra Vicky

[Image: 8GwTY7F.gif]
(09-11-2019, 06:09 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha: haaaa ummmm Vicky nuvvu maarav ra nasuguduga......................cheppa ra Vicky

[Image: 8GwTY7F.gif]

nasugudu kada neku baga pujku doola ekkinde ne puku dolla thercha dani basti kuralla ne set chesa pada kasta ne dressing style msarchu ani ne vonti pi una dress laga