Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(09-11-2019, 01:15 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi enjoying Joy's fucking: this is awesome Joy..............aaaawwwww aaaawwwww awwwww eeeeee soooomeeeee

[Image: 18.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Auch nee sukhanni nenu enduku kaadantanu kanna enjoy

[Image: 20.jpg]

aunty sada... horny ones  sex sex
(09-11-2019, 12:38 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi laughed at your tigress compliment arrogantly

[Image: ea58c3590da66800eb5698a91e92fc1e-700.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi impressed of your dress removing sense: hmmm That's impressive chap

[Image: 310458.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi looking at your bare body: I have to say this, your body need lot more exercises Satish

[Image: f0fc5897e72959002bac72d575e9c7db.jpg] 

My Wife Pallavi: Shut up you scoundrel, first complete my first order first...................I ordered you to remove your dress...............remove your bottoms as well..............and remember I won't repeat orders and I won't spare the one who doesn't follow my orders properly......................

[Image: 3sBTDNf.jpg]
horny greedy bhabhii of cum
(09-11-2019, 05:17 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: I AM at your service to full fill 
y princes
My Wife Pallavi: Y Princess ante enti Lucky ???

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(05-11-2019, 01:12 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Ippudu punishment istene next time cheyyavu ra...............shirt vippi knee down chey................

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-Feet-3876275.jpg]

tammuuuuuu akkaaaaa  sex sex sex sex
(09-11-2019, 05:28 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: horny greedy bhabhii of cum

My Wife Pallavi Sleeping on Bed. A secret to share with you John.................Bed room is not locked and I am not at home..........

[Image: qi0UagN.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(09-11-2019, 05:33 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi Sleeping on Bed. A secret to share with you John.................Bed room is not locked and I am not at home..........

[Image: qi0UagN.jpg]

as the naughty thought popped in my mind.. slowly peeked in and seen her lusty ass and her body shaped.. and slowly coming in to lock the door in side and setup the camera... bhabhii... today u will be my feast bhabhiii... [ my tent was rising hard as i was undressing myself]
(09-11-2019, 05:30 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: tammuuuuuu akkaaaaa  sex sex sex sex

My Wife Pallavi raising her eyebrows: Ennada Tammi???? hmmmm

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images117.jpg]
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13473320]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14041122]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
(09-11-2019, 05:35 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi raising her eyebrows: Ennada Tammi???? hmmmm

[Image: tamanna-hot-in-saree-images117.jpg]
vadinayourtempting me so much vadina
(09-11-2019, 10:02 AM)Lushhunter Wrote: [Image: 75047869_2401412683415333_96506603028611...e=5E5F98A6]nani nekosam

Very Very Vibrant bro..................Thank you