Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-10-2019, 04:59 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: as she left my dick was stright to he rpussy and i pushed in and made half in making her scream like she is being split ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiiii aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ it was like am biting her nipples out it was hard but she knew chottu dick has gone only half in but hse pussy is almost full already] aughhhhhhhh didiiii u are too tight didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna be deep in u didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she knew chottu will not leave until he is balls deep]

My Wife Pallavi: Haaa you are a Smasher John.............you SON OF A BITCH

[Image: .jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 05:01 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
john:nevtop remove chesthu yes i do but eroju i had something diffrent and thrilling stuf for you ani window open chesi bita kanipisthuna shop chupinchi i want dite cocke without paying anything nakosam ne medalo thali botu tho just pant and bra tho velli tissukune vasthava ani nev top chimpasi ne bujam pi kiss chesa

My Wife Pallavi did as John said: Idanta bore kottesindi John kaasta kottaga aalochinchu ra...............Srujanatmakata penchukora

[Image: 20170824_GOT.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-10-2019, 05:05 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: naku nelo nenu turing takieslo gadi vamu chatuna cheru totalo natho dengichukuna vanaja gurthuku vasthuna ne matta ne shapes ne figuer ani same to same vanajalla unayi ani bujam pi undi pinati remove chesthu ninu kuda vanajalka gadivamullo padasi lepi lepi dengali ani unda kodalla na korika therusthava neku na 30acres cobari tota rasi istha ani ninu gatiiga hug chesukuna

My Wife Pallavi: Kaani adi Tappu kada mamayya

[Image: samantha-at-asian-cinemas-launch64.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 05:39 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Haa Avunu meeku ela telusu???

[Image: nayanthara-in-saree-beautiful-image.jpg]
abhi:nenu nani boss ne nani na degara pani chesthadu he realy love you so much andi colldribks em ayinactaste chesthara randi kurchondi ani ninu kurchopeti colldrink neku icchi ninu na andalla ne na eyes tho scan chesthuna
vicky:amaa chethilo una colldrink nenu tusukune okka chuka colldrink tagi amaa ichi amaa bosd chudu ninu ella chusthunado come on amaaa john gadi fuse udipoyalla ectasklo bosd ne trap cheyi ani nenu kavalli ani ne bujam pi una chira pita ne kinda ki jaripadalla chesa
boss:nenu kota chopull tho thana thali bottu sandullo nudi kanipisthuns jampandlla ne koruku tinalla chusthuna
(20-10-2019, 05:09 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ummmm i have a good hold umm aummm
what do u think will any one leave a fruit as yummy like youuu haaaa (i pushed my palm inside ur palm and panty now now myright palm feeling ur nice asscheeck)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seee what u have done( showing u my hardon as i crush my hard on on ur belly region as i am too heighted that u )
( my palm inside ur ass check my middle finger is inbetween ur asshceeck getting squishe between ur nice apple asscheeck)
ummmmmmm riyaa let nani sit there he is my best friend dont trouble him dear
aummmmmmmmmmmmmmm (with my let hand i holdur hair and pivot ur head and smooched u pushing my tongue inside)
aummmmmmmmmmm slupppppppppppppppp
( my middle fingerwas now reaching ur asshole flowerbud and i was just tapping my middle figer on ur flowerbud asshle)
tap tap tap tappp tapp9 rubbing ur asshole with my middle finger nani can see my palm inside ur pant)
aummmmmmmmmmmm let him watch and learn aummmmmmmmmm uffffffffffffff 

My Sister Riya enjoying each and every move: Ummm Bhayya, rehjavo................Sikho Jiju kya sikhate hain................

[Image: riya-sen-109a.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 05:17 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: in middle of house a small boy was plunging a dick in her and she was moaning and screaming while her hubby is listening in phone and she was holding me and on hand was on her tummy and she was feeling my dick making a bulge] UAGHHHHHH akkaaaaaa aughhhhh tammuuu aughhhh aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ was forcing in her cute small p[ussy and she was astonished by the thickness as even just with half she was abel to feel on her tummy and i was pushing more and she knew her body will not handle and her pussy will be deformed for sure] AUGHHH didiii aughhhhhh my lovely didiii [ her hubby was screaming in phone and she was moaning and screaming to him as well while praising me and my cock ]

My Wife Pallavi: haaa tear me down John..............haaaa haaaaa

[Image: SnappyDesertedGoral-poster.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi: Give me your seeds haaa

[Image: 1363089629_tamanna-at-cinemaa-awards-4.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 05:45 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha enjoying Raj's Finger Fucking: aaaa haaa Yes I will accept Raaj aaaaaa haaaa ummm 

[Image: Acu4.gif][Image: Acu4.gif][Image: Acu4.gif][Image: Acu4.gif]

My Mother Geetha: Auch you are THE TUSKER JOHN...................aaaaa

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
John:naku netho pron movie thiyalli ani undi jan will you do it for me ne role teacher role collagelo una profers tho puls young student ne trap chesi fuck cheyinchukuna role chesthava ani ne amaaa boobs ne suck chesthu jerk my cock ani ne amaa handlo na modda petti do you like mt cock ani adiga
raja:cum for me bitch ne puku nudi kara rasalla jorukodan ki iam waiting like dog ani ne amaa puku ne kukalla nakuthuna
(20-10-2019, 05:18 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
ne thapam thercha ne koduku neku undaga dani gurinchi enduku wory avthav amaaa chepu a lanjakoduku kavallo vadi ne thechi ne thodalla sandullo padestha ani ne chira ne lagasi ne jaket pattukune ninu na piki lakune ne face antha kiss chesthuna

My Wife Pallavi: That is up to you Vicky

[Image: 98522a112adecc79b8c7966d24d35cdf.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 05:20 PM)sunny123 Wrote: this picuter was

My Wife Pallavi: What was Sunny??? entamma adi...............ummm

[Image: Tamanna-hot-in-Jeans-Stills-25.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 05:46 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Haaa you are a Smasher John.............you SON OF A BITCH

[Image: .jpg]

aughhhh yesss didiii aughhhh aoommmmmm i willll not leve u go aughh until u drian me aughhhhhhhh didii [ slowly pushing in making my dick fully in her and she realised i was in her womb ] aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh diiiiiii aommmm i wanna aughhh amke u mine didiii aughhhhhhh [ she understood what chottu is planning for ]