Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(13-10-2019, 06:15 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (I watch ur moms lips as it gets attached to the glass)
Omg (i i wispered)
Aunty ur lips....umm nothing
(I kept quiet seeing that u were strict to me the first time)
Nothing maam i just love the fact that u are seated on my sofa i will never wash that place where u sat
I will never wash that glass which ur lips where kept on
U r so ummm...(i iept quiet looking at nani)

My Mother Geetha when you whispered OMG looking at you diagnolly: hmmmm kya hua baabu hmmm mere lips ko

[Image: EB5T.gif][Image: EB5T.gif]

My Mother Geetha stunned of your words: Ummm Babu kyun itni Attention ??? haan

[Image: original.gif][Image: original.gif]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(17-10-2019, 02:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother Geetha when you whispered OMG looking at you diagnolly: hmmmm kya hua baabu hmmm mere lips ko

maam wo...i mean..umm ( cleared my throat)(as u saw diagonally.......kya adaaa hai maa kasammmmmmmmmmmmmm )
umm kuch nhi mai kya bolu mujhe hi samajh nhi aa rha 
nani ur mom looks so beautiful buddy ( i looked at nani and complimented him for ur looks as i was nervous to look at u )
(ufff kya maaal maa hai nani kiiii haaaa )
(oooking at the way ur lips were placed on the glass) ummmm 
(how tassty would be madams spit ufff...i was planning to get the glass and lick the spot where u placed ur lips ufff how juicy is it uffff)
(17-10-2019, 02:40 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: maam wo...i mean..umm ( cleared my throat)(as u saw diagonally.......kya adaaa hai maa kasammmmmmmmmmmmmm )
umm kuch nhi mai kya bolu mujhe hi samajh nhi aa rha 
nani ur mom looks so beautiful buddy ( i looked at nani and complimented him for ur looks as i was nervous to look at u )
(ufff kya maaal maa hai nani kiiii haaaa )
(oooking at the way ur lips were placed on the glass) ummmm 
(how tassty would be madams spit ufff...i was planning to get the glass and lick the spot where u placed ur lips ufff how juicy is it uffff)

My Mother Geetha: Chi baabu choda na, kya tum utpatang  ki baatein karte hon

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12713002][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12713002]

My Mother Geetha with classic moves: Ummmm you are making me now blush baabu

[Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gifv]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
( i am satish kumar 22 year old intern at office wher nani is my manager and i work very hard for his team and our boss is looking at my work ethics as i stay longer at evening and work more that nani always had to listen from boss that " see how satish is working u r very lazy nowadays see from the young intern and learn from him"
I was working hard so i can get a good position in the company ...i wanted to get your post and i was working tirelessly for it )
My Home Maid Nayanathara, Mother of Satish

[Image: 292346649537f993f9af125c0c15eadd.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 02:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Home Maid Nayanathara, Mother of Satish
I hv uploaded few pics of my bhabhi. Will u make her famous slut of xossip pls?
(17-10-2019, 02:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha when you whispered OMG looking at you diagnolly: hmmmm kya hua baabu hmmm mere lips ko

Nani ne amaaa ne na degara ki pampinchu raa
(17-10-2019, 02:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Home Maid Nayanathara, Mother of Satish

[Image: 292346649537f993f9af125c0c15eadd.jpg]

amaaaa enti amaaa mogudulka tho pattu kodukullane juda maresthunava amaaaa
(17-10-2019, 02:45 PM)singhatul7827 Wrote: I hv uploaded few pics of my bhabhi. Will u make her famous slut of xossip pls?

Never use real life pics. That's the rule and ethics. You have so many heroines willingly showing there skin. why do you want to spoil your bhabhi's life..............don't do it
(11-10-2019, 07:06 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
vicky:nenu evari ki puttano neku enduku ra raj na amaa ne dengi mali mother ne chestha ani challenge chesav kada do it love you amaaaa i dont know about them vadina but i wana fill you with my cum ammaaaa na naked dick ne pukulo peetukuntav kadu amaaaa ani na moda bita ki tiise ne noti degara petta
sunny:aniti ki sida padina danve ninu els handel cheyalo naku telusu ani ne vepu ne koriki ne vepu ne lick chesthu ne gudalo na vellu petti thiputhuna
raj:chudave ne koduku ninu pashulla dengamani elacrechagoduthunado challenge loss avadam naku istham ledu ninu wildga fuck chestha ani kasiga ne boobs ne bite chesa

anasuya last reply