Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(19-09-2021, 03:43 AM)nani19999 Wrote: [Image: E9jfOhCVkAI1zmv?format=jpg&name=small][Image: E9jfOhCVkAI1zmv?format=jpg&name=small]
I wana try it with geetha and pallavi vadina
(19-09-2021, 03:49 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Tear me John....................tear me totally.................

[Image: b51c8f6246ef906ac7d8035dadc80296.jpg]

[ she was standing on one leg with one behind my back showing her round choco ass to them] uuammmhhhhhhh my sweet pooja akka..... why would i akkaa aaoommmmmmmmmm [kept my dick tip on her love hole and her gasp was making the neighbours hard as he;ll] auaghhhhhhhh no matter uummmmmmahhh how many timessuuammmhhhhhhh its always first timeiwth u akkaaa uuammmhhhhhh [ was slowly pushing while holding her choco ass and they could see her hole stretching to max and her moaning ]
(17-09-2021, 12:05 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Lilly: Auchhhh Johnnnn ummmmm you  you bastard..................you are making me shameless Bitch ummmm I am feeling this awesome.................aaaaa

[Image: sarileru-neekevvaru-to-geetha-govindam-t...ndanna.jpg]
[ was holding her meaty thighss with hands and one hand was on he rplumpy ass while i was holding her pussy lips with my mouth] aoaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummyyy pusyyyy akkaaa oaommmm aoommmmmm aoom [ was flicking her clit with tongue and she was shivering while i was holding her and lip locking her pussy lips and playing tongue in and out making her unable to move and was enjoying hard]
(17-09-2021, 12:08 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mararadalu Manasa: uffff fuckkkkkk I am ready for TOUGH EXERCISE JOHN...............    [Image: JqMMIEd.jpg]
[ then hope onto me akkaaa [ was pinching he r hip and making her jump to catch her and was making her legs go around me while seeing her and slowly kissing her boobies while making eye contact] wont let u go akkaa even if u scream... its fine na akkaaa thaapppppppppppppppppp [ was spanking her ass cheeks and making her moan]
(16-09-2021, 11:58 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: This is a crazy game Johnny I am oozing for more aaaa please please please da tambi................aaaaaa

[Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358][Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358][Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358][Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358][Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358][Image: nibagnk-imgur.gif?w=358]
uuammhhh tammuuuuu such a naughty akkaa auuamhh then lets make then see some juicy akka... [slowly removed the note covering her left boobs] aooammmmmm such a perky booby akkaa aoommmmm [ was teasing ehr nipplles and biting her nipple as the screen was showing close upoof her boobies and my tongue and teeth torturing her nipples]
(16-09-2021, 11:57 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: charan: lucky chepina hot figure nuvvena naa cerdit card vadukuni emi katakunda ninnu naa meeda ki pampinchada nee ranku mogudu  vadu figure ni set chesthanu ante normal average figure ni set chesthadu anukuna kani nuvvu mexican wave kana hotga unave nennu satisfy ayyi lucky gadi emi radu chese varaku naa madda gudave lanja ani naa madda notlo petta........ 

My Sister Sanju sucking your dick: Slurp slurp slurp............

[Image: riya+sen+wallpaper_+%282%29.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(17-09-2021, 12:03 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: uuammhhh tammuuuuu such a naughty akkaa auuamhh then lets make then see some juicy akka... [slowly removed the note covering her left boobs] aooammmmmm such a perky booby akkaa aoommmmm [ was teasing her nipples and biting her nipple as the screen was showing close up of her boobies and my tongue and teeth torturing her nipples]

My Wife Vasu getting her nipples perked by John: Auchhhh mannnn..............the way you are making me naked is pumping up my sexual juices to explode......................aaaa

[Image: 184361626cd6dbe16bf7ad41a5e1865392bbdbad.gif]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(17-09-2021, 12:10 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ was holding her meaty thighss with hands and one hand was on her plumpy ass while i was holding her pussy lips with my mouth] aoaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummyyy pusyyyy akkaaa oaommmm aoommmmmm aoom [ was flicking her clit with tongue and she was shivering while i was holding her and lip locking her pussy lips and playing tongue in and out making her unable to move and was enjoying hard]

My Mardalu Lilly: Ammaaa Bastard................you are aaaa you aaaaa areee ummmm not able to explain in words...........uffff

[Image: WUSLNsc.png]
(17-09-2021, 12:12 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ then hope onto me akkaaa [ was pinching he r hip and making her jump to catch her and was making her legs go around me while seeing her and slowly kissing her boobies while making eye contact] wont let u go akkaa even if u scream... its fine na akkaaa thaapppppppppppppppppp [ was spanking her ass cheeks and making her moan]

My Maradalu Manasa turned her head and looked at you like this

[Image: knNQdi2.png]
(17-09-2021, 12:16 AM)Lushhunter Wrote:
na barya malvi: na volu antha timrri pati pichi pichiga undi nani raa bava nee kasi pottu kosam naa lovehole wait chesthundi[Image: 203397262_3731548960283406_6972468584121...e=61676E39]

Nani: sucking out your wife's juices.........................

[Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_mvcehdcvqF1sjo6cco1_400.gif]