Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-06-2021, 04:29 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu when Vicky kicked me pronouncing me as dog: Yes kick him harder.................he deserves it more............naa bartha ni enta kodite naaku anta gouravam icchinattu sirrrr

[Image: 2636sr14-ks-1317.jpg]

My Wife Vasu when Vicky lifted her up: Woow what a manners you got Vicky sir...................choodadaniki andanga undadame kaadu mee manasu kooda very beautiful............

[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...2%2529.jpg]

Vicky naa Wife Vasu ni chairlo koorchopetteppudu made sure to expose her back beauty

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-engagement-photo-in-Manis...saree2.jpg]

My Wife Vasu sitting on chair: Ohhh thank you Vicky sir........
[Image: Kajal%2BAgarwal%2BPhotos%2BNene%2BRaju%2...1%2529.jpg] 
My Wife Vasu Vicky sir maatalloni tadabatuni vini artham chesukundi he got disturbed by her beauty and scanning her sexy body so she made sure to let him properly scan her sexy body thoroughly 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BVery%2BHot%2Bin%2BBlu...0%2529.jpg]

My Wife Vasu taking orders from Suresh room mottam AC tho chillga unna : ufff very hot here antu cheeratho  exposing her bra

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-march-2013-photos-%287%298066.jpg]

Our Son Anil table kinda near Vicky legs oka chinna stool arrange chesi : Please don't mind sir maa amma ki ala kaallu chaapukoni koorchovadam ishtam......................ani made her legs positioned to touch Vicky sir's Dick

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hot-image.jpg]

vicky: enti raa babu idi ela undi chudan ki samsara pakshamga homelyga tradinalga bagundi kani behaviourlo mathram High meeda lorry driversni trap chesa lanjala undi mogudu bedroomlo suka pettadam ledu anukunta ani tabel kinda nuchi naa dick ki touch avthuna nee legni pattukuni softga massage chesthu mee  abbayi anil classes ki sariga attend kadu that's why I am not going to allow him to exams ani chepasa
(20-06-2021, 11:06 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: akka... for a naughty hot sister like u everyone would make it true akka.... i wanna mark u mine akka... [ hugging her by waist and kissing hard and slowly moving her to bed while her mangal sutra was out....] this mangal sutra will save akka.....ur hubby can tell u as wife to outside world.. but i willl make and mark u mine akka.....[ removing her saree while lip locking ]

My Maradalu Lilly: You left me speechless John aaaaaa

[Image: rashmika_mandanna_south_star_proves_her_...k=nBKkuHeA]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-06-2021, 01:11 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu getting her boobs naughtily bitten by John while lifting her one leg: Auchhhh sacchinoda..............aaaaa ................this kinda of experience is amazing daa aaaaa

[Image: lx5xFsL.png]

My Wife Vasu's pussy getting shoved by John's Dick slowly and screaming out sexily and shivering on single leg, loosing her balance : Auchhhhh aaaaaa Johnnnnnnn uffff this is crazyyyy brotherrrrr aaaaaa

[Image: RwJmUdt.png]

John's dick is passing in and out of My wife Vasu's tight pussy: aaaaa Johnhyyyyyy neee jimmadiponu aaaaaa you are killing me...........

[Image: dBaM17z.png]

My Wife Vasu looking at me while her brother John's half dick fucking her tight pussy and making her ass cheeks jiggle: auchhhhh aaaaa evandi choostunnara aaaaaa how I my ass assets are hip hopping because of my Brother fucking with only a half dick till now.................more to come stay glued..................

[Image: NIdS9eW.png]

aughhhhh kajuu akkaa let hime see how her wife gets pleasured akka.... twerk ur ass and make hime happy akka... [ slapping her ass while drillinga nd making her moan and scream as i was stretching her hole wide] aughhhhhhhh akkkaaaaaa ur love hole was unused nah akka.... from today... i will take care of it akka... willl ur hubby object akka..... [ when she turns to say it and thrash her hubby i shoved in hard to make her eyes roll and her hubby sees her wife naughty face ]
(20-06-2021, 01:13 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Lilly: You left me speechless John aaaaaa

[Image: rashmika_mandanna_south_star_proves_her_...k=nBKkuHeA]
[ slowly made her her half nude and she is only with bra nd panty ] akkaa.. u are so hotty akka.... i dont know how ur hubby is not drilling all the time.... uuammhhhhhhh if i was ur hubby aooammmmmmmm my dick would be deep exploring alll akkaa all the time.... [ slowly fingering her by moving her panty aside while amking her feel my huge thick dick waiting to drill her and make her feel the pleasure of women soon]
(20-06-2021, 05:25 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly sucking your cock: Slurp slurp slurp...........

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+at+Zee+Cine+Awards+2018+_5_.jpg]

vicky: aahhh lilly pichi ekkinchesthunave lilly I love you my bitch naa sex toyga ninnu unchukunta lilly aahhh cheekave inka kasiga cheeku get the cum off my dick ani nee mouthni naa dick tho roughga fuck chesthuna
(20-06-2021, 11:08 AM)Lushhunter Wrote: nee mattal ki nakun kasi ekki nee jaketni chimpesi chirgina jaket nani moham meeda vesi nani I hate you are bastard nee intlo elanti figuer undi ani enduku chepaledu raa ani naa leg tho nanini kick chesa
Lucky to Geetha: aahhaa Geetha tell mee one thing it's frist time form mee to meet you then what made you to submit and full fill my lush geetha tell mee woowow what a boobs you had Geetha pala munthala unayyi nee boobs ani nee boobni slap chesthu nee boobsni kiss chesthu naa muddula tho kadu naa madda potula tho nee pooku puncher ayyela chestha ani nee hand naa madda meeda petta

My Mother Geetha when you teared her blouse: Abbaaa kasi poraga...............

[Image: 7jZloyh.png]

Nani when you thrown my Mother Geetha's blouse and kicked me

My Mother Geetha: If you hate my son .............I will also hate him Lucky

[Image: 69HCRaG.png]

My Mother Geetha when you complimented her

[Image: 5Zye9fv.png]

My Mother Geetha: Nuvvu nannu kalavadam modatisaari Lucky................ but nee gurinchi naaku roju Nani update chestune untadu...............

[Image: FPIGGKU.png]

My Mother Geetha: Auchhh lucky antu boobs meeda kisses and slaps............

[Image: pavitra-lokesh-images-46.jpg]

My Mother Geetha pressing Lucky's hot horny dick

[Image: QhML7Jl.png]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
My Mother Geetha and Father Hitler Anniversary in Maldives...........

[Image: QWv7umF.png]
(20-06-2021, 02:03 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha when you teared her blouse: Abbaaa kasi poraga...............

[Image: 7jZloyh.png]

Nani when you thrown my Mother Geetha's blouse and kicked me

My Mother Geetha: If you hate my son .............I will also hate him Lucky

[Image: 69HCRaG.png]

My Mother Geetha when you complimented her

[Image: 5Zye9fv.png]

My Mother Geetha: Nuvvu nannu kalavadam modatisaari Lucky................ but nee gurinchi naaku roju Nani update chestune untadu...............

[Image: FPIGGKU.png]

My Mother Geetha: Auchhh lucky antu boobs meeda kisses and slaps............

[Image: pavitra-lokesh-images-46.jpg]

My Mother Geetha pressing Lucky's hot horny dick

[Image: QhML7Jl.png]

suri: nani dipa meeda koti bastard maa roomki sexy girlsni set chesi pampin chey vadivi nee intlo intha sexy ladyni pettukuni maa room ki enduku send cheya ledu raa nee amaa ki maa horse power sari podu anaa leka nee amaa icche sukan ki meeku Kirsti ivvan lena ani nani madda meeda kick chesa....

suri to geetha : kotha Pelli ayyina shobanam Pelli kuthurlo kani pinche kasi nelo kanipisthundi geetha Kirayi tissukuni maa groupni suka pedathav leka nani friendsga maa tho sukisthav nee shapes figures tho pinchi ekkisthunave lanja ani nee amaa Geetha thodani kiss chesthuna
Lucky: ela undi naa madda Geetha chepu nee koduku naa gurinchi emi updates isthu unda vado nuvvu chepithe vinali ani undi ani Geetha sanuni 'chanti piladu cheekinatu cheekuthunaa
(20-06-2021, 02:14 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Mother Geetha and Father Hitler Anniversary in Maldives...........

[Image: QWv7umF.png]
hitler Geetha anivarsary celebration's arrage chesthune scerectgs geetha hitler roomlo pettina scert camlo nuchi geetha hitler ela enjoy chesthunaro chatuga gamanisthu unaaa
(20-06-2021, 05:05 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Sunitha: ummmm Vickyyyy antu taking his kiss on her shankam lanti meda.............

[Image: Samantha-and-Naga-Chaitanya-to-come-together.jpg]

Nani: I came out rushingly..........

My Wife Sunitha to me: you son of a bitch....................Bed ready ayyinda ra .................... naa Rankumogudu nenu raminchadaniki

[Image: 15684_138199009670716_1932390913_n.jpg]

Nani: Haaa ready ready

My Wife Sunitha: What do you say Vicky???? where do you want to bash my pussyyy.................here or on your Brother's BED...........

[Image: 1444091.jpg]

chi bed room vadu padukuna bed no way nee tho privatega romance cheyanu vadina publicga romance chestha ninnu chusi parthi okkadu iddi vicky lanja ani cheppukunela chestha ani nee vonti meeda una chira koguni pattukuni flow mee ani nee chira pita pattukuni inti bita ki naduchukuntu velthuna