Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(20-06-2021, 03:48 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly usman voice vini vorakanta choostu murisipotondi

[Image: 126745153_1391181987880362_373530087742876926_n.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly Usman way of commanding ki padipoindi...........

[Image: 1929564.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly when Usman commanded to her husband Sunny that he is gonna use her as cheapest Randi in front of his eyes.................tana mukham aanandam tho veligipotondi........

[Image: Rashmika+at+Sarileru+Neekevvaru+Pre+Rele...nt+_4_.JPG]

When Usman came near my Maradalu Lilly...............her forehead shined with sweat drops.................her testorones  were racing at highest speed

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+_7__003.JPG]

When Usman kissing my Maradalu Lilly reddish boobs: Ummmmmm aaa painful mixed with pleasure full voice lo moaning............aaaaaaa

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+_9__003.JPG]

When Usman said that he is gonna use my Maradalu Lilly as a tissue paper and gonna spoil on her bed: I would be glad to be so for you sir............

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+at+event+_21_.JPG]

My Maradalu lilly: Yes sir yes I will be your Permanent Prostitute..........please nannu unchukondi sir.........mee intlo moolana padi unta.................eppudu mood vaste appudu mudduga mustabai vacchi mee pakkani vedi chestanu sri

[Image: Dear+Comrade+Heroine+Rashmika+Mandanna+I...s+_21_.jpg]

Usman rough boob treat ki tana vollanta vedekkipotondi............Vyamoham tho

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+_40_.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly Lucky kissing: Aaahaaa Lucky ..................mental kaadu ra you are a Maniac ra aaaaaaa

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+Latest+PhotoShoot+_4_.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly: Public Pooku for Multiple moddalu.................wooowwww luckyyyy................

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+at+Gaana+Mirchi+Music+...8+_10_.jpg]

My maradalu Lilly taking Lucky kiss on her icy pussy: wooow vyangyam lanjakodaka.........aaaaaa

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+at+Gaana+Mirchi+Music+...18+_6_.jpg]

My Maradalu Lilly sexitingly staring at the Dicks came to make her pussy PUBLIC POOKU

[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+at+Gaana+Mirchi+Music+...18+_2_.jpg]

lucky nuvvu mudduga tiduthu unte kasi appuko leka nee pussy lipni naa naa kasiga koriki naa tounge tho nee pookuni lick chesthu fresh lilly flowerla unaa nee pookuni nalipi nalipi nee pookuni puncher chestha lilly you will be going my slave I am your master got it ani nee pooku mali slapp chesa....

raj: lilly it's looks like your to exicted to get multiple dicks in your pussy bitch ani hutter tho soft bunla nee ass cheek meeda koti nee veepu meeda kiss chesi nee volu maa cum tho sanam cheyabothundi get ready lilly
(20-06-2021, 02:41 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Splendid John...........

[Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif][Image: tenor.gif]

My Wife Vasu getting her dress unwrapped and calling me while doing so: Evandi.....................come soon...................see what your Bammardi doing to your wife

[Image: UHXi8I6.gif][Image: UHXi8I6.gif][Image: UHXi8I6.gif][Image: UHXi8I6.gif]

My Wife Vasu: Auchhhh aaaa evandi................John is going wild on your wife ............aaaaaa

[Image: kavalai-vendam-actress-kajal-aggarwal-gi...-saree.gif][Image: kavalai-vendam-actress-kajal-aggarwal-gi...-saree.gif]

My Wife Vasu getting her boobs bitten hard by John: AUchhh ummmm aaaa John.................you are biting my boobs aaaaaa evandi.................where have you died..............come out fast..............

[Image: 0ae1b087828f1e35b4b77ba3be158fad.gif]

I came out rushingly

My Wife Vasu looking at me and getting shoved by John: aaaaa Vaccharaaa..................Evandi...............Your Brother in law is shoving into your wife...................and your wife is utmost enjoying it................do you got it.......

[Image: 2410a7411f48440fd6b8b552989d755a.gif][Image: 2410a7411f48440fd6b8b552989d755a.gif][Image: 2410a7411f48440fd6b8b552989d755a.gif][Image: 2410a7411f48440fd6b8b552989d755a.gif]

kajuuu akkaaaaaaa [ naughtily biting her boobies while lifting her one leg and slowly shoving in while it was disappearionig in her love hole making her scream] aaughhhhhhhhh akkkaaa such a tight pussy u are........ aughhhhhhhh [ was shoving in and out while she was enjoying and telling her hubby and her hubby was looking form behind how her naughty ass is jiggling for each stroke and his wife pussy being stretched to max with my black dick much left out but still kaju akk was screaming out]
(20-06-2021, 07:03 AM)Lushhunter Wrote:
nee pirrala kinda pillow petti nee nadumu meeda ki lepi nee leg na bujam meeda petti nee pookulo naa maddani gunapamla dinchi nee pookuni kasiga denguthu orey nani vachi chusthav enti  raa nee pellam fucking sectionni comentray rupamlo bita velthuna public ki chepu pora anaaa

My Wife Vasu nee comfortable way of fucking ki fida ayipotu enjoying each and every moment: aaaa Lucky.............I love you ...............I love you wholeheartedly...................aaaaa antu munugutondi

[Image: Sakshi-Chaudhary-116.jpg]

My Wife Vasu to me when Lucky asked to give commentary of their fuck session: Rei picchi pooku porambaka...........pora poyi daarila poye danayyalandariki nee pellam anubavistunna ee andamaina anubooti vidamarichi cheppu..........

[Image: sakshi-chowdary-14.jpg]
Nani: Na inti building meeda naa baarya Vasu and her Bull Lucky fuck session reflection padela chesi inti mundunna stage meeda ekki mike tho commentary istunna adi vini daarina veltunna okkodu stage mundu pogavutu kallara choostu aaswadistondi...........

My Wife Vasu: Lucky you are my King...............not only my but also my husband Nani's King aaaa

[Image: TPeX5J2.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Please rule us our King.................as a ROYAL KING............RUTHLESS KING.............haaaa

[Image: 7YRET9f.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-06-2021, 03:13 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Lilly: Such a crazy brother you are John................

[Image: 67a56a207911a546004ed3475ee749f9.jpg]

My Mardalu Lilly: Go on make your crazy wish come true.............

[Image: Screenshot_20180724_004435.png][Image: Screenshot_20180724_004435.png]
akka... for a naughty hot sister like u everyone would make it true akka.... i wanna mark u mine akka... [ hugging her by waist and kissing hard and slowly moving her to bed while her mangal sutra was out....] this mangal sutra will save akka.....ur hubby can tell u as wife to outside world.. but i willl make and mark u mine akka.....[ removing her saree while lip locking ]
(20-06-2021, 10:48 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha: Lucky.....................naakosam, nannu sontham chesukodaniki nuvvu enta kashtapaddavo entaga taapatraya paddavo naaku telusu ra................anduke ninnu mecchi neeku nannu arpinchukundamane vacchanu ra............

[Image: zJ4Q5ko.png]

My Mother Geetha enjoying your boob kiss over her blouse: Ummm Lucky...........nee muddullo telustondi......ra neeku naa meedunna korika.....................

[Image: tZWtBOw.png]
nee mattal ki nakun kasi ekki nee jaketni chimpesi chirgina jaket nani moham meeda vesi nani I hate you are bastard nee intlo elanti figuer undi ani enduku chepaledu raa ani naa leg tho nanini kick chesa
Lucky to Geetha: aahhaa Geetha tell mee one thing it's frist time form mee to meet you then what made you to submit and full fill my lush geetha tell mee woowow what a boobs you had Geetha pala munthala unayyi nee boobs ani nee boobni slap chesthu nee boobsni kiss chesthu naa muddula tho kadu naa madda potula tho nee pooku puncher ayyela chestha ani nee hand naa madda meeda petta
(20-06-2021, 04:07 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Fuck me John............Fuck me Chotu

[Image: pooja_hegde_navel.jpg]

naughty hot choco akka..... uuammmmahhhhh [ kissing her navel hole while making her unable to stand but somehow she tries] uuammhhh auuammhhh auummhhmmhhhhh u are mine akka... my love choco didi uuammmhhh uuammmhhh lets play the game we left earlier akka.... [ kissing in hall while the whle house is empty and her kissing sounds was echoing]
(20-06-2021, 07:06 AM)Lushhunter Wrote:
nee sweetlo looks chusi inosentgirl anukuna but you proved mee wrong prathi amayilo okka sult untundin ani prove chesav ippudu artham avthundi anayya ninnu naa pakalo ki pumpinchado ani nee boobni kiss chesthun I will get the real sult out of you vadinaaa

My Wife Vasu enjoying your kiss on her cleavage: Uffff Lucky naaloni SLUT ni tiyyadame kaadu.................nee Anna loni CUCKOLD ni kooda velikitiyyali................ummmmm

[Image: wp5541852.jpg]

My Wife Vasu pressing your head against her cleavage: Not only that Lucky .............you have bring out THE BEST in us................naalonchi BEST BITCH ni..................nee annaloni CHEAPEST CUCKOLD ni.........

[Image: EuR7VUEVIAA6vh-.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(20-06-2021, 10:41 AM)anonymous Wrote: boom bahdal boom badhalu ne gudala sound 

My Wife Vasu: Bomb laga DENGE Jai???? hmmm

[Image: 65502050.cms?imgsize=433227]
(20-06-2021, 11:06 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu nee comfortable way of fucking ki fida ayipotu enjoying each and every moment: aaaa Lucky.............I love you ...............I love you wholeheartedly...................aaaaa antu munugutondi

[Image: Sakshi-Chaudhary-116.jpg]

My Wife Vasu to me when Lucky asked to give commentary of their fuck session: Rei picchi pooku porambaka...........pora poyi daarila poye danayyalandariki nee pellam anubavistunna ee andamaina anubooti vidamarichi cheppu..........

[Image: sakshi-chowdary-14.jpg]
Nani: Na inti building meeda naa baarya Vasu and her Bull Lucky fuck session reflection padela chesi inti mundunna stage meeda ekki mike tho commentary istunna adi vini daarina veltunna okkodu stage mundu pogavutu kallara choostu aaswadistondi...........

My Wife Vasu: Lucky you are my King...............not only my but also my husband Nani's King aaaa

[Image: TPeX5J2.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Please rule us our King.................as a ROYAL KING............RUTHLESS KING.............haaaa

[Image: 7YRET9f.jpg]
Subbu: akka cometry vini mee bedroomlo ki pargugethukuntu vachi akka akka nee tamudi akka naaku chepa kunda Lucky gadi tho kullukuthava kulatha lanja ani vachi Lucky dengudi ki uugguthuna nee sallu pattukuni kasiga cheekuthu Lucky gadu King ayyithe nennu evaru akka bonguna chepu akkani nee nipples bite chesthuna

Lucky: no doubt vasu you my slave ninnu nee mogudini naa kali cheppula vadukunta ani nee pookulo nuchi naa madda tissi nee thoda lepi naa bujam meeda pettukuni nee thodani kiss chesthu orey lanja kodaka nani ittu raaa ra bewars anja Koda nee pellam pooku tho tadisi unaa naa maddani clean cheyi ra ani oder vesi vibrate tissukuni vasu pookulo petti vibrateni 4speedlo petti vasu thodani kiss chesthu I like to fuck you the way vibrated pumping your cunt vaau how is it vasu you like this kind of kinlyness kadu tell mee you nasty bitch ..... ani etota veri chupulu chusthuna nani nee pellam pooku denga appi madda clean cheyamantunadu ani alochisthunaa china gap iichara ani nani face meeda naa uucha posa
(20-06-2021, 11:13 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Bomb laga DENGE Jai???? hmmm

[Image: 65502050.cms?imgsize=433227]

Enti vasu edo antunav hindi lo nenu konchem weak Dengamani aduguthunava?