Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(03-07-2021, 12:48 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu when John said she is perfect for the game: Ohhh tambi...............you are making me blush da aaaa

[Image: 8nvnWhE.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Yes dear................Nobody can doubt us................

[Image: 3DV8rVV.jpg]

My Wife Vasu lifted by John and getting her boobs kissed and undressing her shirt and bra: Ummmm myyyy bastard brother aaaaaaa I love you daaaa aaaa DUNNAPOTAAAA aaaa

[Image: jNjBMsI.jpg]

vasu darling nanu ramantav John front nuchi vesthe nennu back nuchi vesthanu ani nee vepu pina kiss chesthuna
(03-07-2021, 12:48 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu when John said she is perfect for the game: Ohhh tambi...............you are making me blush da aaaa

[Image: 8nvnWhE.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Yes dear................Nobody can doubt us................

[Image: 3DV8rVV.jpg]

My Wife Vasu lifted by John and getting her boobs kissed and undressing her shirt and bra: Ummmm myyyy bastard brother aaaaaaa I love you daaaa aaaa DUNNAPOTAAAA aaaa

[Image: jNjBMsI.jpg]
uuammhhhhh pooojaaa akkaa everyone would be aoommmm hearing ur naughty moaning uuammmm thinking ur and ur hubby uammhhhh enjoying and preping for auuammhhhhhhhh ur love child... uuammhh but only u me and ur hubby knows akka... aaoommmmmmmm [ naughtilky pinching her flshy ass while walking and kissing her boobies middle and navel while managing to unhook her bra and shirt and she was enjoying her baby brother indeed trying to make her carry his baby] pooojaaa kka... such a naughty wonder u are
(03-07-2021, 12:49 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote: manasa: nani bava garu mee tho china pandi undi inti vasthara nani bava garu[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-latest-photos-in-black...1591518092]

laddu gari pellam gulabjamla undi
(03-07-2021, 12:16 AM)lanjamogudu Wrote:
salim uncle : naa pizamlo petina nee blouse bita ki laggi nee blouseni naluputhu nee blouse ni kiss chestu mee husbend ki manchi romatic sence undi nuvvu two pic bikini lo swargalokamlo nuchi vachina urvasila untav nee anumati to two pic nenu mee body ki veyana 

usman: nani anaya naa vala kavadam ledu anaya 5 mintues rulers break chestunanu manichu nani anaya atu vadina nadumu meeda cheyi vesi vadina nadumu meeda muddu pedutun vadina naa vayarala vadina magadini ela vashaparchukovalo neeku thelsinataga lanja kopamlo unaa lanja kee kuda theliyadu 

Nani: Woow Salim Uncle, that would be pleasure..............go on fit that sexy outfit on my gorgeous wife's body

My Wife Sunitha blushing of my permission and untied her petticoat knot which made her petticoat fall on floor

[Image: 262dbfa05e52202ab1f3a2f7687e706f.jpg]

Nani: Go on Usman....................enjoy my wife..........but in turn I want you to rip off her bra and panty....................

My Wife Sunitha taking Usman's kiss on her Navel and moaning: uffff Usmannnn I am loving it ra lanjakodakaa aaaaaa

[Image: shriya-hot-navel-kiss.jpg] 
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-07-2021, 01:10 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
Nani: Woow Salim Uncle, that would be pleasure..............go on fit that sexy outfit on my gorgeous wife's body

My Wife Sunitha blushing of my permission and untied her petticoat knot which made her petticoat fall on floor

Nani: Go on Usman....................enjoy my wife..........but in turn I want you to rip off her bra and panty....................

My Wife Sunitha taking Usman's kiss on her Navel and moaning: uffff Usmannnn I am loving it ra lanjakodakaa aaaaaa

nee kodukuga mari ninnu dengali undi
(03-07-2021, 12:35 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
usman: amaa naki tinpistava nee sweet jilebi

My Wife Vasu: Adagala Beta...................ettukoni tinesey raa aaaaa

[Image: EPJUK-lU4AI3qWl.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-07-2021, 12:36 AM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
sanju neelo lanja lakshanalu kotti vochinatu kanipisthunayi

My Sister Sanju: Thank you Vickyyyyy SAARUUUUUU

[Image: 6-hot-scenes-of-shraddha-kapoor-and-adit...200&h=1200]
(03-07-2021, 01:14 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Adagala Beta...................ettukoni tinesey raa aaaaa

Heart Heart Heart sex
(03-07-2021, 01:14 AM)nani19999 Wrote:

My Wife Vasu: Adagala Beta...................ettukoni tinesey raa aaaaa

vicky: vadina vadi mathrame pedathav naku pedathava ani ninu kasiga choosthu naa shrit buttuons viputhuna

Usman: I love you nennu emi adigina isthav so sweet of you amaa ani nee buga meeda kiss chesthu amaa nuvvu no chepanu ani dare chesi ninnu okka china korika korali ani undi amaa koru ko mantava amaa
(03-07-2021, 01:10 AM)nani19999 Wrote:

Usman: mee permission kosam wait chesanu meeru permission icharu chala santosham ayya ani vadina vonti meeda unaa brani panty lage padasi vadina anaya naaku yemi ani cheparo vinava enjoy my wife anaru ippudu nennu yemi chesina yemi adigina vodu ledu ani chepakunda ani ivvali ani nee sanu meeda kiss chesthuna

salim uncle: bless you my boy nani ani top bra thisukuni neeku vonti ki thoduguthu nee neck meeda kiss chesa