Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(03-07-2021, 12:09 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Uffff you Athlete ..............Always up for a PLAY..................NAUGHTY GAME............

[Image: Uwf5X40.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Make me INFAMOUS in our circle...........................aaaaaaa (Moaning out loudly and sexily)...................

[Image: ojtUjiV.jpg]

yessss akakaa uuammhhhhh ua re perfect akkaa for this game........ only u aaooommmmmmm can play well akka auuammhhhhhhhh aauummmmmmmm mama (akka's hubby) is downstairs only na akka auuammmmmm then only no one will doubt akka... [ lifted her by her ass and was walking to her room while kissing her middle of boobies while trying to un hook her shirt and bra with mouth while she maons and laughs]
(03-07-2021, 12:03 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Sunitha cheera mottam vippesi chematalu kakkutunna usman face ni tana cheera tho tuduchi..............Usman face meeda vesi: Sabar karo Usman..................Sabar ka phal meeta hota hain 

[Image: shriya_saran_item_song_stills_photos_08.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha to Salim: Ohhhh very glad of your Davat Salim uncle................

[Image: RR0xw03.png][Image: RR0xw03.png]

My Wife Sunitha to Salim: My Husband has asked me to wear this AWESOME 2 PIECE BIKINI.............antu removed her blouse and kept in Salim's paizama..........

[Image: komaram_puli_shriya_saran_hot_pics_01.jpg]

salim uncle : naa pizamlo petina nee blouse bita ki laggi nee blouseni naluputhu nee blouse ni kiss chestu mee husbend ki manchi romatic sence undi nuvvu two pic bikini lo swargalokamlo nuchi vachina urvasila untav nee anumati to two pic nenu mee body ki veyana 

usman: nani anaya naa vala kavadam ledu anaya 5 mintues rulers break chestunanu manichu nani anaya atu vadina nadumu meeda cheyi vesi vadina nadumu meeda muddu pedutun vadina naa vayarala vadina magadini ela vashaparchukovalo neeku thelsinataga lanja kopamlo unaa lanja kee kuda theliyadu 
(02-07-2021, 11:49 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: John: impressive sweety sanju your are really looking soo so nee hotness naloni devil mind ni filthy ideas tho full ches I wana test you with my task let me see how you handle  it ani suresh pocketlo red colour box and ram pocketlo blue colour box undi valla dhegara unaa boxes collect chesi boxes emi undi chepu ani nee lip ni kiss chesa....

My Sister Sanju: Sure my dear SIR antu enjoying your kiss

[Image: x1080]

My Sister Sanju sexily exposing her thighs and opening her legs communicating with Suresh and Ram: Boys I have to check your pockets....................let me check and take over what I am worth............

[Image: vJMAWws.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(30-06-2021, 07:35 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu: Tintava!!! nijamaaa aaaaa

[Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif][Image: 9ba70ecaab5a396a4f0530d6dcb86ce9.gif]

usman: amaa naki tinpistava nee sweet jilebi
(03-07-2021, 12:31 AM)nani19999 Wrote:

My Sister Sanju sexily exposing her thighs and opening her legs communicating with Suresh and Ram: Boys I have to check your pockets....................let me check and take over what I am worth............

sanju neelo lanja lakshanalu kotti vochinatu kanipisthunayi
(02-07-2021, 11:51 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: bhabhii... lets play in kitchen bhabhii.... let ur hubby wait for lunch while i have u for my brunch bhabhiii

My Wife Sunitha: That's soo sooo soooo RUDE BASTARD..................

[Image: ef4edb6a8a610ed1f21b5abe701edcaf.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha looking at me: But I love the people who humiliate my husband..............

[Image: 3ooEXSm.png]

My Wife Sunitha moving her finger on your face and on to your mouth: Eat your BRUNCH BROTHERRRRR

[Image: EcwWfMt.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-07-2021, 12:39 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: That's soo sooo soooo RUDE BASTARD..................

[Image: ef4edb6a8a610ed1f21b5abe701edcaf.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha looking at me: But I love the people who humiliate my husband..............

[Image: 3ooEXSm.png]

My Wife Sunitha moving her finger on your face and on to your mouth: Eat your BRUNCH BROTHERRRRR

[Image: EcwWfMt.jpg]

bhabhii... [ naughtily hugging by her ass and spanking naughtily] i knew bhabhii.... u always love to serve .. but... [ slowly pressing her boobies] lets start with a drink bhabhii..... u seem to have lots of milk....[ slowly unhooking her dress in middle of kitchen]
(03-07-2021, 12:31 AM)nani19999 Wrote:

subbu: hey my darling sanju nennu help cheyana ani back nuchi vachi ninnu hug chesukuni nee neck meeda kiss chesthu orey suresh ram papa super honry moodlo john gadi pichi pichi task tho papani mood of cheya kandi ani nee cheyi pattukuni suresh nee hand suresh cock ki touch chesa....

suresh: uffuffuuuuuuuu sanju no don't do it to mee ani sanju hand pattukuni sanju sanju hand fingers notlo petti cheeki vodi neeku naa pocketlo una box kavala ani adiga
(03-07-2021, 12:13 AM)Johnpaul Wrote: yessss akakaa uuammhhhhh ua re perfect akkaa for this game........ only u aaooommmmmmm can play well akka auuammhhhhhhhh aauummmmmmmm mama (akka's hubby) is downstairs only na akka auuammmmmm then only no one will doubt akka... [ lifted her by her ass and was walking to her room while kissing her middle of boobies while trying to un hook her shirt and bra with mouth while she maons and laughs]

My Wife Vasu when John said she is perfect for the game: Ohhh tambi...............you are making me blush da aaaa

[Image: 8nvnWhE.jpg]

My Wife Vasu: Yes dear................Nobody can doubt us................

[Image: 3DV8rVV.jpg]

My Wife Vasu lifted by John and getting her boobs kissed and undressing her shirt and bra: Ummmm myyyy bastard brother aaaaaaa I love you daaaa aaaa DUNNAPOTAAAA aaaa

[Image: jNjBMsI.jpg]
manasa: nani bava garu mee tho china pandi undi inti vasthara nani bava garu[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-latest-photos-in-black...1591518092]