Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
ACTRESS BROTHEL
(01-07-2020, 03:08 PM)Polaris Wrote: Subah subah ka waqt yaani Jacqueline ki yoga ka time shuru..

ghar mein koi aur nahi.. sivaye KF ke.. Jacuqeline ka naukar

KF ka kaam tab hi se shuru.. to make a fitness friendly juice for Jacqueline and give it to her...

[Image: RWGds8m.jpg]

Kf in kitchen ..making juice ..

But his eyes fixed on her full open muscular thighs ..even her ass visible through that small skirt .. 

Kf rubbing his bulge while having that view ...

Kf: ahhs ...itni Gori hai ...aahs ek Baar mil jaye bas ...
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQYg1uD1Ue8iG9iIN3v4...g&usqp=CAU]
(01-07-2020, 03:17 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf in kitchen ..making juice ..

But his eyes fixed on her full open muscular thighs ..even her ass visible through that small skirt .. 

Kf rubbing his bulge while having that view ...

Kf: ahhs ...itni Gori hai ...aahs ek Baar mil jaye bas ...
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQYg1uD1Ue8iG9iIN3v4...g&usqp=CAU]

Jacqueline was in her own zone when doing such yoga exercises..

but due to the heat it was too much for Jacqueline... she was sweating more than usual and her pink dress was getting moist all over...

[Image: 7FRnpaP.jpg]

Jacqueline ka dhyaan gaya at Kf..

J: Aye badmaash.. kya dekh rahe the Kf ??.. juice banaya ki nahi ?

Jacqueline was always playful with Kf not treating her like her servant but like a friend almost..

[Image: ONw2yW1.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 03:22 PM)Polaris Wrote: Jacqueline was in her own zone when doing such yoga exercises..

but due to the heat it was too much for Jacqueline... she was sweating more than usual and her pink dress was getting moist all over...

[Image: 7FRnpaP.jpg]

Jacqueline ka dhyaan gaya at Kf..

J: Aye badmaash.. kya dekh rahe the Kf ??.. juice banaya ki nahi ?

Jacqueline was always playful with Kf not treating her like her servant but like a friend almost..

[Image: ONw2yW1.jpg]

Kf immediately looked somewhere else ...taking his hand off his bulge ..

Kf: kk..kuch nahi madam ..ji ji ban Gaya juice ...

Kf takes the juice going towards her ....kf's eyes still going on her body somehow controlling
[Image: 67558735.cms?imgsize=747100]
(01-07-2020, 03:27 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf immediately looked somewhere else ...taking his hand off his bulge ..

Kf: kk..kuch nahi madam ..ji ji ban Gaya juice ...

Kf takes the juice going towards her ....kf's eyes still going on her body somehow controlling
[Image: 67558735.cms?imgsize=747100]

Kf ne apne aap ko control kia hi tha ke ekdum.. 

Jacqueline spread her legs and sat like this.. asking for the juice..

J: aahh.. do na Kf.. arrey paas aao aur do na... i'm starving.. itni garmi mein I really need some fluids down my throat !

Kf ke haath tray ko pakde khade the with the juice on it.. aur neeche pant mein ab dick was throbbing slowly rising

[Image: wf3gyDJ.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 03:31 PM)Polaris Wrote: Kf ne apne aap ko control kia hi tha ke ekdum.. 

Jacqueline spread her legs and sat like this.. asking for the juice..

J: aahh.. do na Kf.. arrey paas aao aur do na... i'm starving.. itni garmi mein I really need some fluids down my throat !

Kf ke haath tray ko pakde khade the with the juice on it.. aur neeche pant mein ab dick was throbbing slowly rising

[Image: wf3gyDJ.jpg]

Kf was unable to control his cock ..getting super haed forming tent in his shorts ...

Kf moving forward tryas just above his tent ... infront of her 

Kf' aahm....lijiye madam ji ...( Didn't know what he was saying ..juice lijiye ya neche ka lund lijiye ) 

Kf just looking at her in that pose ...man to kar Raha tha Wahi yoga mat le Lita ke pel du 
[Image: ?size=l]
(01-07-2020, 03:39 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf was unable to control his cock ..getting super haed forming tent in his shorts ...

Kf moving forward tryas just above his tent ... infront of her 

Kf' aahm....lijiye madam ji ...( Didn't know what he was saying ..juice lijiye ya neche ka lund lijiye ) 

Kf just looking at her in that pose ...man to kar Raha tha Wahi yoga mat le Lita ke pel du 
[Image: ?size=l]

Jacqueline ne dekh lia tha.. Kf ke pyjama mein banta lode ka dent..

she laughed inside her mind.. par bahar she tried to control herself.. par kya karti.. aurat to thi hi.. isliye khud ba khud.. apne lower lip ko bite karke thoughts aane lagi in her mind..

J: Ufff... Kf ka loda kaisa hoga ??.. I have never taken such a man's cock!.. itna desi.. itna kaala.. uuuffffff... Jacqueline tu bhi na.. naukar hai vo tera.. usne sun lia to.. aur agar kisi ne dekh lia to.. dekh lia matlab kya dekh lia ??.. me fucking Kf ??... no! no!.. snap out!

Kf ne do baar bola madamji tab jaa kar hosh aaya Jaqueline ko..

J: Hun! oh ya.. haan haan do do.. 

[Image: ywBJx5i.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 03:45 PM)Polaris Wrote: Jacqueline ne dekh lia tha.. Kf ke pyjama mein banta lode ka dent..

she laughed inside her mind.. par bahar she tried to control herself.. par kya karti.. aurat to thi hi.. isliye khud ba khud.. apne lower lip ko bite karke thoughts aane lagi in her mind..

J: Ufff... Kf ka loda kaisa hoga ??.. I have never taken such a man's cock!.. itna desi.. itna kaala.. uuuffffff... Jacqueline tu bhi na.. naukar hai vo tera.. usne sun lia to.. aur agar kisi ne dekh lia to.. dekh lia matlab kya dekh lia ??.. me fucking Kf ??... no! no!.. snap out!

Kf ne do baar bola madamji tab jaa kar hosh aaya Jaqueline ko..

J: Hun! oh ya.. haan haan do do.. 

[Image: ywBJx5i.jpg]

Kf again moved little bit more forward ...his tent just infront of her face ...

Kf: hm...lijiye na madam ...pura aapke liye hi hai....

Kf: ek Baar leke dekhiye ..aapko bahut pasand ayega ...

Kf taking tray upwards ...not showing her the tray ..instead talking about his tent ...

[Image: Jacqueline-Fernandez-22.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 03:51 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf again moved little bit more forward ...his tent just infront of her face ...

Kf: hm...lijiye na madam ...pura aapke liye hi hai....

Kf: ek Baar leke dekhiye ..aapko bahut pasand ayega ...

Kf taking tray upwards ...not showing her the tray ..instead talking about his tent ...

[Image: Jacqueline-Fernandez-22.jpg]

Kf was now standing so close to Jacqueline..

Jacqueline bhi neeche se sunte huye Kf ke words.. samjh gayi thi that he was also thinking the same thing that Jacqueline soch rahi thi..

she heard Kf's words.. and thought to herself... fuck it!.. kab tak I am gonna stay without a cock.. this lockdown is killing me.. its better i taste Kf now warna paagal hi ho jaungi !

Jacqueline made a move.. Kf still standing with the tray in hand.. jab Jacqueline ka haath gaya at Kf's boner.. pyjama ka patla material matlab almost naked cock touching her hand...

Kf started to shake and shiver from the touch.. aur glass bhi hilne laga..

J: Glass neeche rakhdo.. gir jayenge.. seh nahi payega jo hone waala hai tumhare saath.. (she winked at Kf)

[Image: lVy8ecg.jpg]
Go on...
Kriti lives in same society in which KF the producer also lives ...

KF gave her movies par badle me jab bhi man kare ghar bula leta ...ya fir kabhi kabhi to uske ghar jaake (when her parents were not at home ) ...

Kriti was just trying to handle and bare KF (tharki ) ...but in lockdown ..she with her parents ..no way KF was getting chance ..

And Kriti getting out of her savings ...so she just going out for some work with her full protection ..mask gloves and all ..

And tabhi KF coming out of lift saw her in car in parking ...

Kf: are kriti ...ruko suno...ek min ...(kf came running on the car window) 
[Image: Eaj4CTIVcAQQeFN?format=jpg&name=medium]