Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
ACTRESS BROTHEL
(19-06-2020, 12:02 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Katrina : acha age peche dono ...waise karne wale ..upar bhi karte hai ..matlab aap chahe to ..varna its fine 

(Jaise tw mana karne wala tha ) 

Katrina holding her saree ...bunching it up till her knees ..her calf visible ..she turning her legs showing TW ..her toned calf's ..

Katrina: waise ...TW ji...ghar pe to koi nahi hai na ..matlab disturb nahi hona chahiye na beech me ..

tw :aaaaaaaah koi nahin aayea ..katrina koi nahin aaaaaaaaaah 

ba.s ....i will cum ...

i will cum ....

tumhaare andar. .katrian tumahare andar aaaaaaaaah (Shagging hard )aaaaaaah .aaaaaah aiseaaaaaaah ....aaaaaah ....itna maazaa dogi ? 

[Image: f99a4550439a50c5ce8fadbc82967e75.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(19-06-2020, 12:00 PM)timewaster Wrote: kajal : mujhe pata tha aap auro se nahin ho 

then smiles .looks at the tent 

kajal : ..mmmmmmmmm ....mere liye hain ..? (shy smiling ..) 
Kf just looking at her face clearly ....

Kf: hmm..jaan sirf tumhare liye hai kajal ...

Kf looking directly into her eyes ..full lovingly ..moving his face close to her lips ..( feeling each other breathes ) 

And kf just placed a peck on her lips ...not moving 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:05 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf just looking at her face clearly ....

Kf: hmm..jaan sirf tumhare liye hai kajal ...

Kf looking directly into her eyes ..full lovingly ..moving his face close to her lips ..( feeling each other breathes ) 

And kf just placed a peck on her lips ...not moving 

kajal shy moves back 

kajal : aap na ..

and then touches her lips (as in pic ) 

kajal : kissi ne nahin dekha ...(smiles) 

[Image: Ea2jSJ2U0AEsu13?format=jpg&name=small]
(19-06-2020, 12:04 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw :aaaaaaaah koi nahin aayea ..katrina koi nahin aaaaaaaaaah 

ba.s ....i will cum ...

i will cum ....

tumhaare andar. .katrian tumahare andar aaaaaaaaah (Shagging hard )aaaaaaah .aaaaaah aiseaaaaaaah ....aaaaaah ....itna maazaa dogi ? 
Katrina: acha ..mere andar ...itna pyaar ata hai mujhpe ...

Katrina further raising her saree ...showing her lower thighs ..turning showing them to tw ..

Katrina: waise ...humare pyaar ki nishani bhi to deni padegi na aapko ..mere andar ..?denge? 

Looking at tw in his eyes ..asking for baby from him 
[Image: Katrina-Kaif.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:08 PM)timewaster Wrote: kajal shy moves back 

kajal : aap na ..

and then touches her lips (as in pic ) 

kajal : kissi ne nahin dekha ...(smiles) 
Kf holding her on her waist ...feeling her soft flesh ..she reasting behind on wall 

Kf: dekh bhi liya to kya ...apni biwi se pyaar kar raha hu ...kuch galat thodi hai isme haa .

And kf again smooched her ..umma ..and came back and again smooch her ...umma.umma.ummaa...  1,2,3,4 times ...

Kf: love you kajal ....I really missed you a lot jaan ummaa
[Image: 0c4cc5b2b751d1dde927f71de546857c.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:09 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Katrina: acha ..mere andar ...itna pyaar ata hai mujhpe ...

Katrina further raising her saree ...showing her lower thighs ..turning showing them to tw ..

Katrina: waise ...humare pyaar ki nishani bhi to deni padegi na aapko ..mere andar ..?denge? 

Looking at tw in his eyes ..asking for baby from him 

too much for tw 

runs .and hugs her ..she still holding her .saree up 

tw :aaaaaah katrina aaaaah katrina ...(dry humping ) aaaaaaaah .bacha laogi mera .aaaaaaaah .daddy bolega emre ko aaaaaaaaaaaah ..ah humara bacha ? 

[Image: BaarBaarDekho_JhalakDikhlaJaa_Katrina_Sidharth_kkf4.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:13 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf holding her on her waist ...feeling her soft flesh ..she reasting behind on wall 

Kf: dekh bhi liya to kya ...apni biwi se pyaar kar raha hu ...kuch galat thodi hai isme haa .

And kf again smooched her ..umma ..and came back and again smooch her ...umma.umma.ummaa...  1,2,3,4 times ...

Kf: love you kajal ....I really missed you a lot jaan ummaa

kajal closeing her eyes ..moaning 

kajal : aaaah aaaaaaaaaah .mmmm kf aaaaaaah .aap ka aaaah yeh ..

(Dick ggoing big in the tent ) 

kajal : aaaaaah bada ho raha hain 

[Image: Ea2wQkcVAAAL3eP?format=jpg&name=medium]
(19-06-2020, 12:13 PM)timewaster Wrote: too much for tw 

runs .and hugs her ..she still holding her .saree up 

tw :aaaaaah katrina aaaaah katrina ...(dry humping ) aaaaaaaah .bacha laogi mera .aaaaaaaah .daddy bolega emre ko aaaaaaaaaaaah ..ah humara bacha ? 
Katrina not able to manage her saree ..holding with one hand ..hugs tw with other ..and her pallu drops ..

Katrina: hm...TW ji itna asan nahi hota daddy bana ..aise ek baar me nahi banoge ...

Katrina's breast crushed om tw's chest over her blouse ...

Katrina: roz raat ko mehnat karni padegi ..paseena bahana hoga ..tab jaake banoge aap daddy ..
[Image: 389357-3.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:16 PM)timewaster Wrote: kajal closeing her eyes ..moaning 

kajal : aaaah aaaaaaaaaah .mmmm kf aaaaaaah .aap ka aaaah yeh ..

(Dick ggoing big in the tent ) 

kajal : aaaaaah bada ho raha hain 
Kf: aahum....kajal sirf tumhare liye hi yeh ..aahs 

Kf rubbing his tent on her waist ...making her feel it 

And kf kissed her ..sucking her lips passionately ..

Kf: aahumm..aaupp....aahum..kajal aahs ..bahut pyaar karta hum tumse aahm..nikalo na ise bahar aahs ..
[Image: D2G9PzLUkAEevla.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 12:17 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Katrina not able to manage her saree ..holding with one hand ..hugs tw with other ..and her pallu drops ..

Katrina: hm...TW ji itna asan nahi hota daddy bana ..aise ek baar me nahi banoge ...

Katrina's breast crushed om tw's chest over her blouse ...

Katrina: roz raat ko mehnat karni padegi ..paseena bahana hoga ..tab jaake banoge aap daddy ..

tw holds her saree 

and pulling it up ...

tw : aur din mein bhi karoon ...raat mein bhi karoon ...shaam mein bhi karoon s.ubah bhi karoon 

toh ?

she laughing 

[Image: 1*9dHSzk04bG4QHQR-P9-Llg.jpeg]