Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(17-06-2019, 02:05 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was patient enough for someone who hasnt got a woman for 14 years)
(i didnt wanted to fuck u when u are concerned about ur safety i wanted to plough u when u felt confident)
(i knew u would get dressed after u take bath so i opened ur bag and put all ur skin revealing clothes on top and ur decent clothes down so u slect sexy skin revealing cloth)
(i was waiting for u to come out )
(i was making a juice and inside juice i was mixing pheromones tablet which increses the sex drive of a woman )
(i was waiting to get surprised by ur dress it was afternoon 3 pm)a
am searching for all my decent dress coz I remember today will be a village festival and I don't wanna dress like a slut i was afraid of my safety as at night during festival many will drink and there is good chance of me getting fucked so i search for my decent dress but cant find one so i came out with this dress 

This is the descent dress I can find among it

Am coming out and asking u uncle can i wear this dress for festival

[Image: 5d467cc6bda082b445cf41d2c2979a4f.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 02:15 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: am searching for all my decent dress coz I remember today will be a village festival and I don't wanna dress like a slut i was afraid of my safety as at night during festival many will drink and there is good chance of me getting fucked so i search for my decent dress but cant find one so i came out with this dress 

This is the descent dress I can find among it

Am coming out and asking u uncle can i wear this dress for festival

[Image: 5d467cc6bda082b445cf41d2c2979a4f.jpg]
(ayeee hayeeeee ummmm i scanned u up and down from ur hair till ur toe)
wowww..ummmm yes why nottt....u can dress as u want (i was looking at ur cleavage bulge visible over ur small pallu)
(i looked at ur navel ur waist ur hips)
(i took the glass of milk with pheromone tables )
drink this first kajal (i came near u ) have some rest u must be tired( i looked at ur lips with hunger)
(17-06-2019, 02:19 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (ayeee hayeeeee ummmm i scanned u up and down from ur hair till ur toe)
wowww..ummmm yes why nottt....u can dress as u want (i was looking at ur cleavage bulge visible over ur small pallu)
(i looked at ur navel ur waist ur hips)
(i took the glass of milk with pheromone tables )
drink this first kajal (i came near u ) have some rest u must be tired( i looked at ur lips with hunger)
Ohhh no uncle I don't drink milk am in diet 

But i will eat meat do u have any beef here beef is my favorite dish... 

Milk I don't like if I drink I will vomite it 

U r watching my milk tank the whole time am talking about milk 

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-in-sita-HD-1.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 02:23 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Ohhh no uncle I don't drink milk am in diet 

But i will eat meat do u have any beef here beef is my favorite dish... 

Milk I don't like if I drink I will vomite it 

U r watching my milk tank the whole time am talking about milk 

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-in-sita-HD-1.jpg]

(i smiled cunningly when u said u like meat....i have big black meat for u )
u know kajal i must say that...(knowingly i spill the fresh milk on u acting as if i slipped on u )
(the milk fell on ur neck chest and slowly dripping towards navel )
ohh sorry dearrrrr
(17-06-2019, 02:26 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i smiled cunningly when u said u like meat....i have big black meat for u )
u know kajal i must say that...(knowingly i spill the fresh milk on u acting as if i slipped on u )
(the milk fell on ur neck chest and slowly dripping towards navel )
ohh sorry dearrrrr

Ufffff uncle see what have u done just now I took bath and now I have to change this dress again ahhh

Am rubbing the milk from my navel area and cleaning my body with towel 

[Image: kajal-sita-movie-2.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 02:29 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Ufffff uncle see what have u done just now I took bath and now I have to change this dress again ahhh

Am rubbing the milk from my navel area and cleaning my body with towel 

[Image: kajal-sita-movie-2.jpg]

leave that towel i have better plan(i took the towel sniffed it in front of u ) mmmmm ( and then throwed it away)
we should not waste milk
(i started watching ur skin and walking towards u )
its very fresh milk i think i should drink it ...
(17-06-2019, 02:31 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: leave that towel i have better plan(i took the towel sniffed it in front of u ) mmmmm ( and then throwed it away)
we should not waste milk
(i started watching ur skin and walking towards u )
its very fresh milk i think i should drink it ...

Kajal moving back uncle what u mean what u trying to do I don't understand

Uncle I asked for phone right can u give me she talking and moving back 

She looks at u in same way a shock and fearful look
[Image: kajal-aggarwal-HD-from-sita-1.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 02:35 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal moving back uncle what u mean what u trying to do I don't understand

Uncle I asked for phone right can u give me she talking and moving back 

She looks at u in same way a shock and fearful look
[Image: kajal-aggarwal-HD-from-sita-1.jpg]

(i moving forward and u were moving backward u hit the grass wall)
why do u wanna phone ....u can live here forever 
(i closed the exit way for u by placing arms on ur either side of waist on the wall )
kajal i am a thirsty man (bend my head and sniffed ur neck and with my lips sucked the milk there) 
aummmmmmmmm auymmmmm ohhh my dear kaju ur skin haaaaaa aummm aummmm (pivoting my head)
(17-06-2019, 02:38 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i moving forward and u were moving backward u hit the grass wall)
why do u wanna phone ....u can live here forever 
(i closed the exit way for u by placing arms on ur either side of waist on the wall )
kajal i am a thirsty man (bend my head and sniffed ur neck and with my lips sucked the milk there) 
aummmmmmmmm auymmmmm ohhh my dear kaju ur skin haaaaaa aummm aummmm (pivoting my head)

Chiiiii u disgusting shit I believe u and I respected u don't spoil that respect on u 

Is this how u will behave with a girl in ur daughter age leave me alone am a medical student gonna be a doctor one day give respect to me 

Kajal is fearing like anything inside she is hiding her navel and cleavage as best she can 

[Image: 273721502dbcfc6fc7c7c5624153f8cd1c1a913d.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 04:41 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Chiiiii u disgusting shit I believe u and I respected u don't spoil that respect on u 

Is this how u will behave with a girl in ur daughter age leave me alone am a medical student gonna be a doctor one day give respect to me 

Kajal is fearing like anything inside she is hiding her navel and cleavage as best she can 

[Image: 273721502dbcfc6fc7c7c5624153f8cd1c1a913d.jpg]

i am respecting u i wanna worship ur skin dear
i dont wanna waste food i dont wanna waste milk
(there was some milk split on ur bicep region )
mmmmm ohhhh aummm ummmm ummm umm(giving pecking kisses on ur bicep and then sucking ur skin) aummm aummm
sluppppppppppppp
u r a nice piece of meat kajal i love youuu (i was looking at ur skin very hungrily)