Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(17-06-2019, 12:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: u r my guest here
u can wear whatever u want dear kajall
(i stopped the cycle )
just consider this place as urs (i kept my cycle aside )
(it was a big land with no one around)

Kajal is enjoying the view and clicking pics.. 

She saw big tress and rivers she goes near river u r staring at her body as she bend to click pics and other things

[Image: Kajal+Agarwal+new+photos+_5_.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:22 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal is enjoying the view and clicking pics.. 

She saw big tress and rivers she goes near river u r staring at her body as she bend to click pics and other things

[Image: Kajal+Agarwal+new+photos+_5_.jpg]
Kajal i i thk ur dress is sweaty and dirty
Get a bath first
(I wanted ur dress that has touched ur skin)
This is ur home only...
(17-06-2019, 12:33 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: Kajal i i thk ur dress is sweaty and dirty
Get a bath first
(I wanted ur dress that has touched ur skin)
This is ur home only...

I will take little later uncle I just need to enjoy this place around I heard today is some festival gonna happen here and I heard many people will come today night for the temple nearby 

I will try to come pakka descent for the function
[Image: bd3803f96d510627d28ba6840d9c2099.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:36 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: I will take little later uncle I just need to enjoy this place around I heard today is some festival gonna happen here and I heard many people will come today night for the temple nearby 

I will try to come pakka descent for the function
[Image: bd3803f96d510627d28ba6840d9c2099.jpg]
U have all the time in the world to do that
Common have a bath (showing u the bathroom hut just a small tent built with grass with open ceiling )
And eat something
I will give u the best of bihar just have patience(uff what a skin this girl hass uffff i kept looking at ur arms and cleavage )
(17-06-2019, 12:40 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: U have all the time in the world to do that
Common have a bath (showing u the bathroom hut just a small tent built with grass with open ceiling )
And eat something
I will give u the best of bihar just have patience(uff what a skin this girl hass uffff i kept looking at ur arms and cleavage )

I went inside the bathroom and start to remove my clothes as there is no hanger I put my dress over the grass wall as there is no celining 

It's so new for me to bath in a open top I start tO bend and take water and pour on my body 
[Image: 047c17b558dac8712c8818aa004cc382.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:53 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: I went inside the bathroom and start to remove my clothes as there is no hanger I put my dress over the grass wall as there is no celining 

It's so new for me to bath in a open top I start tO bend and take water and pour on my body 
[Image: 047c17b558dac8712c8818aa004cc382.jpg]

(as u started throwing dress on grass wall i took ur dresses one by one and put a towel on the grass wall)
I will put these dress away wear the towel and come ok (i shouted from outside)
(i had ur sleveless t shirt ur leggings ur panty ur bra all in my hand )
(i went in my hut and started sniffing it one by one sniffing the sweat in had from ur skin)
mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm haaaa what an aromaa haaaaaaaa mmmm mmmm 
(turning ur panty inside out and sniffing it near ur pussy and ass region)
mmmmmmmmmm mmm haaaaaaaaa( i was hearing spalshes of water from the bathroom tent)
(17-06-2019, 12:57 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (as u started throwing dress on grass wall i took ur dresses one by one and put a towel on the grass wall)
I will put these dress away wear the towel and come ok (i shouted from outside)
(i had ur sleveless t shirt ur leggings ur panty ur bra all in my hand )
(i went in my hut and started sniffing it one by one sniffing the sweat in had from ur skin)
mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm haaaa what an aromaa haaaaaaaa mmmm mmmm 
(turning ur panty inside out and sniffing it near ur pussy and ass region)
mmmmmmmmmm mmm haaaaaaaaa( i was hearing spalshes of water from the bathroom tent)
Kajal finish bathing and coming out like this.. 

In towel and saying uncle were u kept my bag my dress is inside that 

[Image: 62494053_2257446967903351_79310939746625...e=5D801FEA]
(17-06-2019, 01:39 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal finish bathing and coming out like this.. 

In towel and saying uncle were u kept my bag my dress is inside that 

[Image: 62494053_2257446967903351_79310939746625...e=5D801FEA]

(i just sniffed ur sweaty dress and kept it aside and was sitting in my rope bed when u came in i watchedc ur shiny arms which was glistening with water and oil ...ur neck ur cheeckbone ur legs )
mmmmm....uff (i was losing my control now ..i licked my lips looking at u )
umm ur bag i think its inside ( there was a small room inside with a mirror in front of it the home was made of sand and mud and clay and glass tiling )
(i was getting ur fresh aroma ur wet hair was making me mad)
(17-06-2019, 01:45 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i just sniffed ur sweaty dress and kept it aside and was sitting in my rope bed when u came in i watchedc ur shiny arms which was glistening with water and oil ...ur neck ur cheeckbone ur legs )
mmmmm....uff (i was losing my control now ..i licked my lips looking at u )
umm ur bag i think its inside ( there was a small room inside with a mirror in front of it the home was made of sand and mud and clay and glass tiling )
(i was getting ur fresh aroma ur wet hair was making me mad)

Am going in and try to lock the door then realised there is no door so I just went one side and start to change my clothes removed my towel and wearing bra and panties 

[Image: 2740270153e1aee72b723a0d549dc42fe13d38a0.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 02:01 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Am going in and try to lock the door then realised there is no door so I just went one side and start to change my clothes removed my towel and wearing bra and panties 

[Image: 2740270153e1aee72b723a0d549dc42fe13d38a0.jpg]
(i was patient enough for someone who hasnt got a woman for 14 years)
(i didnt wanted to fuck u when u are concerned about ur safety i wanted to plough u when u felt confident)
(i knew u would get dressed after u take bath so i opened ur bag and put all ur skin revealing clothes on top and ur decent clothes down so u slect sexy skin revealing cloth)
(i was waiting for u to come out )
(i was making a juice and inside juice i was mixing pheromones tablet which increses the sex drive of a woman )
(i was waiting to get surprised by ur dress it was afternoon 3 pm)