Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(11-05-2019, 03:21 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (my mouth watered looking at ur cleavage and a saliva strand dropped to the ground from my lips)
so khaleesi u will be given everything u need
(clapps and calls for maids)
give khaleesi a good room to stay and good clothes to wear
(i was planning on a visit later)

I think like u respect the rules and let me alone 

Am so happily moved to the tent and drinking some wine and eating and taking rest 

And talking to the maids 

This is how am lying in bed and treating the maids like my slave 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSqUYSV2sOxFCAptk8Sb...ptruGffEMP]
(maids were washing ur feet in milk and giving u manicure)
(i was getting ready to visit u as i was crazy for u the moment i laid eyes on u )
maid1 : u r so beautiful even ur skin smell is so aromatic khaleesi
maid2 : khal moro seemed mad for u (every maid laughed)
(11-05-2019, 03:29 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (maids were washing ur feet in milk and giving u manicure)
(i was getting ready to visit u as i was crazy for u the moment i laid eyes on u )
maid1 : u r so beautiful even ur skin smell is so aromatic khaleesi
maid2 : khal moro seemed mad for u (every maid laughed)

Am smiling at the maid 1 and saying thank you 

But when I hear what the maid 2 said am shivering

Am saying her from were I come men like ur khal will be my slave they will even kiss my feat If i order and I have 3 full grown dragons that can kill every one of ur khals for me 

If u all help me to escape I will shower u with gold what u say

[Image: game-of-thrones-hairstyles-1.jpg]
(i was just near the tent when i heard u )
(i entered in )
get lost all of u 
(i said to all my maids as i was laying my eyes on ur skin )
(11-05-2019, 03:36 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was just near the tent when i heard u )
(i entered in )
get lost all of u 
(i said to all my maids as i was laying my eyes on ur skin )

I got up suddenly from bed and adjusting my dress 

Dany : khal plzz listen to me am a queen am born to rule the seven kingdoms help me and u will be the khal of whole continent

[Image: original-20808-1433186761-22.jpg?downsiz...ality=auto]
(11-05-2019, 03:42 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: I got up suddenly from bed and adjusting my dress 

Dany : khal plzz listen to me am a queen am born to rule the seven kingdoms help me and u will be the khal of whole continent

[Image: original-20808-1433186761-22.jpg?downsiz...ality=auto]
(there was a tent near my crotch region)
u can rule me as much as u want khaleesi ...u are mine haaaaaaaa
(i looked at the bowl with which they washed ur feet i took the vessel and drank the water)
slurppslurpppp slurppp haaaaaaaaaaa it was tasty ummmm (licks my lips looking at u )
I am mad for u my godess.Please rule me punish me.i am all urs maam
[Image: 3aishwaryaraisexywallpaper.jpg]
i am katrina a hot 36 years old woman.... married to abusinesss man.... and i haave a son who is 17 years old
and satissh is my nephew as i am his massi..... and i am very rich living in south africa... as satish is just 19 years old who studies in college... and uske vaccations ke liye vo.. mere ghar paar taa hia kuch weeks ke liye

and mere husband kuch dino ke liye ghar se bahar gaye hue hote hai....  and satish and rahul ki bonding bahut achi hoti hai.... and they ahd crush on me.... ass my naature was also cheerfull.....and us din valentine day hota hai.... to main ek party se ghar aaati hu.... in hall.... as satih and rahul were sitting in hall....

as i sit on sofa : hi guys hows you....

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-sexy-leges.jpg]

[Image: 54e73436-d968-413c-a652-66d41f19bab5.jpg]
(we were talking about each other girlfriends and all and rahul who is younger to me had none and i had experience in the past so i was giving him advice )
(we were alone as u were not there as u were out)

Me : ye dekh ye hai meri item dekh (i was showing him pics of some girls who i had fling with and then suddenly katrina maasis pic came )

Rahul : are ye to meri mummy hai 

Me : Mommy hai teri lekin (pressing his cheecks and blushing ) maal kdak hai bhaiiiii

Rahul : (remained silent for some time as i had also experienced crush for my own mom and i never opened it up but now my cousin was pushing me into confessing )

Me : kya hua shaant kyu hai bhai sahi kaha naaa 

Rahul : hmm (nods his head with gult and shame but also gave a smile )

Me : i love maasi 

Rahul : i love her more haha (we were playfully fighting as u came in suddenly and we suppressed our smile )

(as u sat on sofa and asked )

rahul : haa mommy ekdum badhiya hu (looked at ur lips)

Me : hmm haha (placed palm on face as i was about to laugh but controlled) ha ji ha maasi ekdum badhiyaa
(29-05-2019, 12:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (we were talking about each other girlfriends and all and rahul who is younger to me had none and i had experience in the past so i was giving him advice )
(we were alone as u were not there as u were out)

Me : ye dekh ye hai meri item dekh (i was showing him pics of some girls who i had fling with and then suddenly katrina maasis pic came )

Rahul : are ye to meri mummy hai 

Me : Mommy hai teri lekin (pressing his cheecks and blushing ) maal kdak hai bhaiiiii

Rahul : (remained silent for some time as i had also experienced crush for my own mom and i never opened it up but now my cousin was pushing me into confessing )

Me : kya hua shaant kyu hai bhai sahi kaha naaa 

Rahul : hmm (nods his head with gult and shame but also gave a smile )

Me : i love maasi 

Rahul : i love her more haha (we were playfully fighting as u came in suddenly and we suppressed our smile )

(as u sat on sofa and asked )

rahul : haa mommy ekdum badhiya hu (looked at ur lips)

Me : hmm haha (placed palm on face as i was about to laugh but controlled) ha ji ha maasi ekdum badhiyaa

i sit on sofa....in front of you guys.....showing my sexy thighs.....
hmmm great 

aur kya baaate chal rhi thi tum dono ki?.. and aise kya dekh rhe ho mujhe?

kehte hue i took a wine glass and start drinking wine in front of you....looking at both of you seriously and smiling little bit

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3046048959_Katrina%20Kaif...5cb20e.JPG]