Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
STREET AUNTYS & BHABHIS (navel,boobs,waist,ass,backblouse lover)
(27-08-2023, 02:25 PM)nabhiraja Wrote: [Image: 376364049_photoshot_1693126407012.jpg] [Image: 376364053_photoshot_1689527630939.jpg] super aunty

uff bhai keya maaal hain.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-04-10-04-26-239-org-t...er-web.jpg]real capture aunty and bhabhi pics available DM _@R97963 (telegram)
(01-09-2023, 08:26 PM)Mina0kr Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2023-09-01-20-16-40-51-948cd9...b95377.jpg]

Dear buddy, Suppose you dead, you take this all with you or take money with you. Nothing honey. Enjoy with us. Life is short. Your taken these are in the street not you expenses. 

The hunk buddy share it make it happy, we stay with him life long, remember life long. 

Be happy buddy. 

Contact- voilla_011 (Telegram)
Most of people cheating, no one like you. You may also cheat. You have share it here and proof it.
Most of people cheating, no one like you. You may also cheat. You have share it here and proof it.
@"[email protected]" no i never post any of your photos to anywhere. I just see them, sometimes download the good ones and watch them when I am horny. It will be better if you show your collection, if not all atleast show some of your good collections. Because what you are thinking is that people wil buy them from you, believe me bro no one will pay money for some photos.
Please everyone post some more photos, before so many people used to upload photos regularly but after the site crashed then this thread has become dead. I miss those old times. @"The Ghost" @hunk94 @nabhiraja @moonerz @"nalo5885"
Waiting for more from this one of a kind thread on the internet!
Ping me at lazylazydog1 @ gmail to chat on aunties